AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia4naked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
Olivia4naked - thoughts?

FrenchKitty said:
You can't do that.....
Let me be less elusive. I think she takes camming to a whole new space. I think she is brilliant. I love her productions, and that is what they are. Well thought out, and orchestrated camming productions. Her technical skills and use of props, multiple cameras/angles are beyond compare. And,,, oh my, her playing for the cameras/room facial expressions so remind me of a dear absent friend, (FrenchKiss), I can hardly stand to watch her for any time with out missing Bella badly.

Her shows are so artful, and classy. Too much so for a hardcore perv like myself at times, but if you have not seen her at least one time, you should make a point of it, - members, and Models alike.

So yea, that's what I think.

camstory said:
I think she takes camming to a whole new space. I think she is brilliant.

I do too.

She's doing something really interesting. Based on what little I've seen, it seems to be part art performance, part erotic performance, and part old-school burlesque. Whatever it is, it's different and it's brave, and it deserves to be rewarded.

I watched her show yesterday and she is AMAZING. Such a creative and inventive lady. She does the funniest craziest shows I have never seen anyone else do. Yesterday she did the scene from American Beauty where rose petals fell all over her topless body. She had a webcam from up above filming straight down watching her laying on her bed. Then she discreetly grabbed two fishing lines, pulled, and all these rose petals fell. just goes to show, you don't need to DP yourself to be successful on MFC. She's awesome. Lots of people have not so nice things to say about her, but I think that's a large mix of jealousy and confusion. "But she doesnt talk! But she rarely gets naked!" She just approaches things differently, and when she tries to be sexy she is DAMN good at it.

She's one of the top models I envy. From what I've seen, she's beautiful, artistic, and has a very distinct style on MFC. It's no wonder why she's as popular as she is. :twocents-02cents:

SierraTonin said:
I watched her show yesterday and she is AMAZING. Such a creative and inventive lady. She does the funniest craziest shows I have never seen anyone else do. Yesterday she did the scene from American Beauty where rose petals fell all over her topless body. She had a webcam from up above filming straight down watching her laying on her bed. Then she discreetly grabbed two fishing lines, pulled, and all these rose petals fell. just goes to show, you don't need to DP yourself to be successful on MFC. She's awesome. Lots of people have not so nice things to say about her, but I think that's a large mix of jealousy and confusion. "But she doesnt talk! But she rarely gets naked!" She just approaches things differently, and when she tries to be sexy she is DAMN good at it.
Yes! I think the rose petal thing is a video she sometimes plays, plus she does talk but only during her "radio shows," in which she invites premiums to phone her, and they carry on a sort of "interview" on cam. She has an interesting accent...which I can't place. Is she really from NZ?

Reactions: SoftMochi
camstory said:
FrenchKitty said:
You can't do that.....
Let me be less elusive. I think she takes camming to a whole new space. I think she is brilliant. I love her productions, and that is what they are. Well thought out, and orchestrated camming productions. Her technical skills and use of props, multiple cameras/angles are beyond compare. And,,, oh my, her playing for the cameras/room facial expressions so remind me of a dear absent friend, (FrenchKiss), I can hardly stand to watch her for any time with out missing Bella badly.

Her shows are so artful, and classy. Too much so for a hardcore perv like myself at times, but if you have not seen her at least one time, you should make a point of it, - members, and Models alike.

So yea, that's what I think.

yep...that's why i've mentioned her a couple of times at amber's place....i wasn't even on MFC during the super bowl yesterday, until half time came around....after the big show started, i got bored pretty quickly, and started wondering if any of the girls of MFC were doing half time

the homepage came up and i gave it my usual "deer in the headlignts" look, but settled on Olivia's avatar.....if anybody was doing super bowl halftime, it was her.

and damn if she didn't take on beyonce!!! that's what if felt like anyway....it was olivia's super bowl halftime show. She actually covered the whole game i guess, but for the first time in as long as i can remember, it was good football game :whistle:

anyway...i think brilliant is an apt description for some of her stuff. when the history of camming looks back at it's development, she and a few other models will get at least a footnote for their unique interpretation of the business.

:twocents-02cents:

I'm at the other end of the spectrum, I do not like her room... at all. so much so that I've 'hidden' her.
find her room rather boring. the times that I've dropped in there in the past, I wasn't entertained.
and I'm not a hardcore perv... who wants nudity or masturbation every second. and I'm also one of the ones that hangs out in rooms where models don't speak very good english so they type most of the time...

she's just not my type of cammodel.

I was curious where she was from one day, and started blocking and unblocking different regions on MFC. When Europe was blocked, there was no Olivia. But in these days of VPN's, who really know anymore?
Not sure if her accent is even real or not. Her acting ability is certainly top-notch.
In the end, I suppose it doesn't matter, as long as everyone's having fun, right?

Crumb said:
I'm at the other end of the spectrum, I do not like her room... at all. so much so that I've 'hidden' her.
find her room rather boring. the times that I've dropped in there in the past, I wasn't entertained.
and I'm not a hardcore perv... who wants nudity or masturbation every second. and I'm also one of the ones that hangs out in rooms where models don't speak very good english so they type most of the time...

I understand what you mean. I very much appreciate what she brings to the table and think she's beautiful and entertaining but I personally enjoy a very chatty interactive room. She's not my " type" either.

AmberCutie said:
Crumb said:

I understand what you mean. I very much appreciate what she brings to the table and think she's beautiful and entertaining but I personally enjoy a very chatty interactive room. She's not my " type" either.
You've said it perfectly. I appreciate Olivia's room and occasionally enjoy looking in, but yeah, not my type of room either but I still give her kudos for innovation and brilliance and all that.

Crumb said:

we're sorta the same, except where's she concerned :thumbleft:
and yeah....some her stuff is a big snooze.....but she's also an acquired taste, i think.....the difference between sitting on a bed with your favorite girl in some state of undress, chatting about this and that, and going to a one woman show :)

Nordling said:
SierraTonin said:
Yes! I think the rose petal thing is a video she sometimes plays, plus she does talk but only during her "radio shows," in which she invites premiums to phone her, and they carry on a sort of "interview" on cam. She has an interesting accent...which I can't place. Is she really from NZ?
She is doing the radio-naked bit right now. Brilliant IMhO.

Reactions: Molly_Rockit
camstory said:
Nordling said:
SierraTonin said:
She is doing the radio-naked bit right now. Brilliant IMhO.
Yuh! I was just there. lol Lame callers though. :) The phone number she uses is not in NZ, btw. lol

Reactions: camstory
spurred on by this thread, I found her room again, and now listening to her
doubt I'll stay long but this I know, that accent is not of a new zealander

Crumb said:
Yeah, her accent vaguely reminds me of some of my Norwegian, midwestern aunts.

Nordling said:
Crumb said:
Yes my thought also.

I do believe she may make a mark on camming history as big as Jenny, Amber, Kitty, Sophia, etc... She is now dressed as the pope, (good costume, nothing slapped together), listening to Enigma chants, and blessing members. Say what you will, but lack of artistic creative talent is not something Olivia lacks.

Reactions: SoTxBob and bob
camstory said:
Nordling said:
Crumb said:
Yes my thought also.

I do believe she may make a mark on camming history as big as Jenny, Amber, Kitty, Sophia, etc... She is now dressed as the pope, (good costume, nothing slapped together), listening to Enigma chants, and blessing members. Say what you will, but lack of artistic creative talent is not something Olivia lacks.
lol I rather liked her use of a merkin. :)

Nordling said:
SierraTonin said:

If she's from NZ that is not a NZ accent.
<--- is from NZ

Miss_Lollipop said:
Nordling said:
SierraTonin said:

If she's from NZ that is not a NZ accent.
<--- is from NZ
Yeah, seriously, I think she lives in the US. I'm guessing she puts NZ in her profile for the same reason someone from Czech Republic puts Rwanda as their location. lol And the reason is, to me, unfathomable. :)

Nordling said:
camstory said:
Nordling said:
Crumb said:
Yes my thought also.

I do believe she may make a mark on camming history as big as Jenny, Amber, Kitty, Sophia, etc... She is now dressed as the pope, (good costume, nothing slapped together), listening to Enigma chants, and blessing members. Say what you will, but artistic creative talent is not something Olivia lacks.
lol I rather liked her use of a merkin. :)
(Fixed the last line of my previous)

I did not realize that, (Merkin), just another layer. :lol:

On the comments about her accent...

Doesn't mean she doesn't live there now. My mother had a very thick French accent and still lived in the US (it's almost gone now, hence the past tense, but still). When I was little and had never lived anywhere but New England, there were a number of people who swore I must be from Kentucky.

So, while accent is a good indication of where she learned to talk, it's not a good indication of where she CURRENTLY lives.

LadyLuna said:
On the comments about her accent...

Doesn't mean she doesn't live there now. My mother had a very thick French accent and still lived in the US (it's almost gone now, hence the past tense, but still). When I was little and had never lived anywhere but New England, there were a number of people who swore I must be from Kentucky.

So, while accent is a good indication of where she learned to talk, it's not a good indication of where she CURRENTLY lives.
Completely agree; but I'm also going by the phone number she uses for her "Naked Radio" show.

I think she's very pretty and very creative and I think she's done really well to find a niche in the camming world and become a success doing things that no other camgirl (that I know of) is doing.

But it's not really my bag. Performance art is all well and good but it's not what I log on to MFC for. Her not being perpetually nude isn't an issue but the lack of interacting with the room kinda defeats the purpose for me. The interaction is what keeps me coming back and without that, I may as well be watching a video.

But I appreciate that I'm not her target audience and the market that she does target with her shows seems very receptive to what she does so she's clearly doing something right.

mynameisbob84 said:
I think she's very pretty and very creative and I think she's done really well to find a niche in the camming world and become a success doing things that no other camgirl (that I know of) is doing.

But it's not really my bag. Performance art is all well and good but it's not what I log on to MFC for. Her not being perpetually nude isn't an issue but the lack of interacting with the room kinda defeats the purpose for me. The interaction is what keeps me coming back and without that, I may as well be watching a video.

But I appreciate that I'm not her target audience and the market that she does target with her shows seems very receptive to what she does so she's clearly doing something right.

kudos, other bob.....well said

bob said:
mynameisbob84 said:

kudos, other bob.....well said
:yess

I always seem to miss her special creative shows... :(
Whenever I go into her room, she's sitting on a completely white bed in a t-shirt, her hair flowing like there's wind, and she's laughing and smiling. That's all I ever see. That American Beauty show sounds great, though.
Also I'm just going to assume that what Mate_ said about her in the other thread isn't true, I can't really imagine such a friendly-looking person to be like that.
But yeah, I'd love to see one of her more unique shows one day!

LilyMarie said:
I always seem to miss her special creative shows... :(
Whenever I go into her room, she's sitting on a completely white bed in a t-shirt, her hair flowing like there's wind, and she's laughing and smiling. That's all I ever see. That American Beauty show sounds great, though.
Also I'm just going to assume that what Mate_ said about her in the other thread isn't true, I can't really imagine such a friendly-looking person to be like that.
But yeah, I'd love to see one of her more unique shows one day!
Exactly. And really, even if I disliked her, which I don't...quite the opposite, I'd be skeptical about that story...it just seems so out of character for her...I've never seen her get into hate at all of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.