AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

.6 Token Package

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure this offer exists? Bank transfers get you 0.08/tk. I've not heard of anything much cheaper.

The wiki says
Click on Purchase Tokens to see the available packages. Larger token packages will be automatically made available on your account after being a premium member in good standing on this site for several months.

OTOH, if I were to buy in bulk, I'd be concerned that I might go nuts with them...

I would suppose that if you have been a loyal and ridiculously large spender, you could probably negotiate that kind of token purchase, but the lowest package price I'm aware of is just under .08 per token.

I've heard it is only available by negotiating a large purchase package. The threshold was something like 24k token minimum to get the .06/token price. I don't remember for certain because I am fairly certain I will never be able to afford that rate. It wasn't something that became available as a standard purchase or anything. It's more like "Buy all your tokens for 6 months at once." sounding deal.

AlexLady said:
The lowest one I know is just below 8cents a token. I have a lot of reward points but yet I don't see any bigger than the ones listed on MFC's Wiki.

Does anyone know about this package?

I wonder, too. How is MFC making a profit, if the models gets 0.05$ for each token, regardless of the purchasing price?

Can anyone verify that there 0.06$ packages, and how many tokens gets one this kind of discount?

That makes little business sense to me.......... I would highly doubt such a package exists, even with the wire transfer option you don't get such a good deal...

On 24k tokens.....they make about $700 and the rest goes to the model..... why would they reduce their cut to $200...

This was a huge topic in the lounge last night. Some claim that the highest package you can get is 7, 575 tokens for $599; though I don't know if I believe that.

ZoeyMore said:
Some claim that the highest package you can get is 7, 575 tokens for $599; though I don't know if I believe that.
I think that's accurate. The top package I have access to is 3,775 tokens for $299.99 and I'm far from being a top spender.

yes i know for certain there is a higher level but i only have access to the 299 deal.
to get better deal for more all you have to do is spend more and ask for the higher level.

3775 Tokens for $299.99 (less than $0.08 per token) [Only NetBilling and VXSBill]

1875 Tokens for $149.99 (less than $0.08 per token) [Only NetBilling and VXSBill]

900 Tokens for $74.99 (~$0.08 per token)

550 Tokens for $49.99 (~$0.09 per token)

200 Tokens for $19.99 (~$0.10 per token)

95 for 9.99 and so on till the lowest
25 for 2.99

The 7575 is supposed to be the largest token package possible. But I remember someone in someone's chat room saying they had been talking to a big spender, and that person said that MFC gave them a .06 deal on a Wire Transfer, for about 25k tokens.

I don't know if this is true or not, but it's what the guy said. Assuming it is true, I would have to imagine that you would have to have an obscene amount of reward points (WELL over 10k. Possibly over 20k) for MFC to consider it.

MFC has a number of tiers for token packages, the top level being the 7575 package for $599.99 with 10 purchases per day and 200,000 tokens storage. That package works out to $0.0792 cents per token. The next tier down is the 3775 max token package for $299.99 with 9 purchases per day and 100,000 tokens storage. That package works out to $0.0794 cents per token. Although it says 10/day you still get issues when trying to buy that many tokens in a short period of time with the higher packages.

NinjaMike42 said:
The 7575 is supposed to be the largest token package possible. But I remember someone in someone's chat room saying they had been talking to a big spender, and that person said that MFC gave them a .06 deal on a Wire Transfer, for about 25k tokens.

I don't know if this is true or not, but it's what the guy said. Assuming it is true, I would have to imagine that you would have to have an obscene amount of reward points (WELL over 10k. Possibly over 20k) for MFC to consider it.

Not necessarily true. I have a lot of reward points (Amber or Alex can verify) and I don't have access to the 7575 package. If they did get it, they have to have WAY more than that for them to even think about cutting a deal like that.

pyrite1965 said:
NinjaMike42 said:

Not necessarily true. I have a lot of reward points (Amber or Alex can verify) and I don't have access to the 7575 package. If they did get it, they have to have WAY more than that for them to even think about cutting a deal like that.

I don't know the requirements for the 7575 pkg, but I have it on my premium account. I have way less RP than pyrite, lol.

I do believe they have special arrangements for wire transfers, as it is a final transaction (as opposed to CC charges) and avoids CC charges for MFC... it may very well allow ppl with wire transfers to get cheaper tokens than the rest of us, especially if it's a large transfer.

Reactions: ClaraCrisp
PROTIP: Get friend to create an account on your BAF. You get 10 Tokens. Give friend $10 to go premium, friend fronts other $10. You get 200 tokens at .05/token. The offset is that this is pretty tough to do on a large scale, but is the second cheapest way to get tokens.

Reactions: KelliAutumn
Keithy said:
PROTIP: Get friend to create an account on your BAF. You get 10 Tokens. Give friend $10 to go premium, friend fronts other $10. You get 200 tokens at .05/token. The offset is that this is pretty tough to do on a large scale, but is the second cheapest way to get tokens.
If you could get your friend to front the full $20, you would get your tokens for free!

Sevrin said:
Keithy said:
If you could get your friend to front the full $20, you would get your tokens for free!
Which is the cheapest way to get tokens.

Based on my experience, if you buy the top package available to you several times in a row, they open up the next teir. I've never purchased the $300 so the next one up has not been made available to me.

Keithy said:
I only have 20 RPs because I am cheap.

I'm cheap too. I don't have lots of reward points but love using my BAF link :D

Guys spending so much on tokens makes my mind boggle.. how can they justify this type of spending when they do their banking, budgeting etc. I can't make sense of it but I'm not complaining :dance:

Reactions: 1 person
AlexLady said:
I have access to the 7575 package so that one is certain, but yeah, I still don't believe there's a .6 one. I mean, it'd be all the high-rollers would get and MFC wouldn't make nearly as much.

possibly the .6 rumor might revolve around special deals given during/for the Sex Conventions, for the purpose of promotion?
If you can talk to Leo you can negotiate.

My tipper of 260.000 tokens did not get them for 0.6.....

I heard premiums boasting that they got their tokens for as low as 0.4 ...How is that possible when it is true?
In this case I am 100% sure that this is a MFC sponsored premium account ( I know the guy and the way he tips is to create tip wars, so my guess MFC account) ...Yes there are supposed to be accounts out there owned by MFC or financed by MFC ...So these acccounts can be fed with cheap tokens ...It is just a marketing expense.... Is it true ? I have no idea...But if I where MFC I would use it as a tool to manipulate the standings

I also believe that when you buy 200, 300 or 500K in tokens at once through wire that there are deals possible... My big tipper didn't get that though.

I got some interesting info about the presumed MFC financed accounts that would also explain some of the obvious riddles of MFC.

MilaMilanXXX said:

I heard premiums boasting that they got their tokens for as low as 0.4 ...How is that possible when it is true?
In this case I am 100% sure that this is a MFC sponsored premium account ( I know the guy and the way he tips is to create tip wars, so my guess MFC account) ...Yes there are supposed to be accounts out there owned by MFC or financed by MFC ...So these acccounts can be fed with cheap tokens ...It is just a marketing expense.... Is it true ? I have no idea...But if I where MFC I would use it as a tool to manipulate the standings

I also believe that when you buy 200, 300 or 500K in tokens at once through wire that there are deals possible... My big tipper didn't get that though.

I got some interesting info about the presumed MFC financed accounts that would also explain some of the obvious riddles of MFC.

:think: First off why would someone with an MFC sponsored account talk about it? They would be MFC employees....... You honestly think MFC would just go to random guys and say hey here are free tokens or really discounted tokens....but :shhh: ;) ;) Can you do us a favor and tip big in different rooms, thanks.......Yea i'm sure they only offer this to trusted members. :roll:

No if they would do that it would be an employee and there would be confidentiality agreements at the least.
Why not just say Leo has prem accounts and he tries to start tips wars instead? :whistle:

"that would also explain some of the obvious riddles of MFC."
:lol: MFC conspiracy hour is in full swing :violin:

Mirra said:
Based on my experience, if you buy the top package available to you several times in a row, they open up the next teir. I've never purchased the $300 so the next one up has not been made available to me.

Cant confirm that. I always buy the highest package available to me, and I never got the next tier available?

I do have more than a couple of thousands reward points. They only thing mfc raised for me was the purchase limit, and the storage limit, when I did a wiretransfer once.

All I know is I bought the 900 token package about 4 times in a month and the 1875 package opened up. I bought that one 3 times in about 60 days and the next one up opened up. I've never bought the 3775 package and actually have purchased smaller packages recently and the 3775 package has disappeared as an option for me.

NinjaPerv said:
MilaMilanXXX said:

:think: First off why would someone with an MFC sponsored account talk about it? They would be MFC employees....... You honestly think MFC would just go to random guys and say hey here are free tokens or really discounted tokens....but :shhh: ;) ;) Can you do us a favor and tip big in different rooms, thanks.......Yea i'm sure they only offer this to trusted members. :roll:

No if they would do that it would be an employee and there would be confidentiality agreements at the least.
Why not just say Leo has prem accounts and he tries to start tips wars instead? :whistle:

"that would also explain some of the obvious riddles of MFC."
:lol: MFC conspiracy hour is in full swing :violin:

Those are your words Ninja...not mine ...but damn would that explain a lot wouldn't it ?

I think guys on 50000 reward points get 5 cent tokens.

Status
Not open for further replies.