AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tarot card readings on mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NatalieSullivan

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 31, 2014
I've heard a few people say that some models do tarot card readings, but I've never seen it! I get the feeling it's pretty rare..
Has anyone here ever tried it? Was it very popular?
Is it better to do full spreads or just answer questions with one card?
I feel like it's weird considering it's non sexual.. But I love my tarot cards and I would be stoked if members bought into it and enjoyed it!

I searched the forum and didn't find exactly what I was looking for.. Sorry if I missed it! :/

NatalieSullivan said:
I've heard a few people say that some models do tarot card readings, but I've never seen it! I get the feeling it's pretty rare..
Has anyone here ever tried it? Was it very popular?
Is it better to do full spreads or just answer questions with one card?
I feel like it's weird considering it's non sexual.. But I love my tarot cards and I would be stoked if members bought into it and enjoyed it!

I searched the forum and didn't find exactly what I was looking for.. Sorry if I missed it! :/

I've done them - however not in public chat. pvt or skype - its far too personal a subject for public chat for me.

I do full spreads for people.

yeah me too, topless tarot ;) it's more of a gag, I do three cards, very basic, not too personal. Guys usually don't take it seriously anyway, the ones who do are rare, most just like me doing anything out of the ordinary without my clothes on.
Is there interest for full tarot readings?

How much did they need to tip for a full spread, or just a simple small one?
And I'm curious as to how popular both of those where lol

Reactions: spankamber
for me - its not a gag, so i dont sexualize them. I sold readings on ebay for a long time, so ..this is just a service i offer.

I charge 40tks per minute for a skype tarot reading in most situations. A full spread will take me 30mins to 1hr.

Thank you! I'm the same way- it's not something silly for me either, so the thought of sexualizing it is uncomfortable... But it would be soo much fun to be able to do that while I'm camming. I'll try that out :)

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Spirituality is like politics: It's easier to use it to make money if you don't believe in it. MFC would be an okay place to turn it into a tipping game, but to do it seriously on an adult entertainment site would be inappropriate.

I have a model friend who gave me a card reading in private once, not because I asked, but because she wanted to. I'm not really a big believer, but took it seriously because my friend does.

I thought it was interesting.

I tried not to, but I do feel I should defend myself. I do take it seriously, but to me it's a part of life, spiritual thing do weave into everyday stuff and therefor doesnt feel extremely serious all the time to me, when I do readings with friends we joke around too now and then. I don't like to make a huge deal out of it in the role of my camgirl ega especially, because that's just not what my audience is looking for, they want a cute, fun, upbeat girl. I don't advertise it as a very serious reading, I do topless tarot same as I would do topless portrait painting for instance. (which I take very serious in real life) To get back to your question, I do three cards (takes about 5 minutes) usually for 100 tokens.

I've been thinking about possibly doing this in my room. I'm not sure if I should or not, I'm afraid of running away people. I have an oracle deck that I love and I have a tarot deck at my dad's house that I really need to get. But I take it very seriously and have only ever done readings for close friends, because to me it's very draining. I have to be in the right mood for it, etc etc. But I thought it might be fun to do a few readings here and there for tokens. Do something a bit different/out of the ordinary. (sorry for dragging something up from the dead..)

I used to do tarot readings online. :) It's a spiritual thing for me and I love helping someone---there is always something positive to say. Sometimes I still get contacted for them. I'm not on MFC, but if someone wants to make extra money doing tarot online I'd suggest sites like Oranum. It's like a cam site (you get 40-50% of what you charge per minute), except for tarot. :dance:

SxySindy does them I believe, never seen her do one tho so I don;t know what it involves or how in depth it is.

There used to be a girl on here who specifically advertised them, AmeliaArcana.. Anyone heard from her in a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.