AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SCH- Small Cock Humiliation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2011
:lol:

So I am fairly new to being a Cam Girl and I must say I was warned about Small Cock Humiliation but didn't expect it to happen so quickly to me! It was my third day and I was having fun in free chat when a member asked me if I was into laughing at his penis and being kind of mean. He explained to me that he did like this. So against my normal ways of doing things I just decided to go for it. At first I didn't know what to say so I started small by just laughing when he initially pulled it out. He immediately got hard. The meaner I was to him the harder he got. He wanted me to tell him it looked like a baby penis and that it was pathetic. At this point I was laughing because I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth. I just kept the insults rolling and pretended to be genuinely amused and he came. Turned out to be a very long private and he told me I was the best because I kept the act going. Just in case he comes back is there anything else I can say or do to keep him in my room longer.

It sounds like you did a great job! LOL

These guys are the easiest IMO, I even prefer them ;)

Sometimes I have found asking questions will prolong things, such as: "what do girls think when you show them that baby penis?"

Don't ask too many in a row though, draw them out. You may also find some of the SC fellas also want to be your cock slave. So be aware of that as well. There are tons of word by word tutorials on google, I hit those up for new material occasionally.

Good luck!

This is such a weird fetish, that I didn't even know about til MFC, and yet heard about it and sometimes seen it in public chat tons lol.

So was it even small? or just average?

Hahaha! I LOVE these little fellas! I'm pretty creative with my words and I do a ton of SCH shows because those, ahem, teenie weenies get such a pleasure out of it.

The things I do is try to imagine something small, like an insect, and create a story from there. Saying things like, "What a little insect dick! It is only this big, that can't possibly satisfy me! A wasp can sting me and I can feel it, but THAT THING!? *laughlaughlaughpointlaughlaughlaugh*" While holding my thumb and finger up to the cam for 'comparative measurement', LOL! I'll use tools like my lipstick case and act all disgusted about it being so small, or grab one of my larger toys to point at it and say, "This is a real cock. THIS will drive me wild! Yours just makes me laugh!" and then laugh.

SO many fun things! The first time I tried I was nervous because I didn't want them to get their feelings hurt. Turns out they love it and I feel so much better now, lol. I just :h: SCH!

I always said no to it.. but I might have to try it...

LadyLuna said:
I always said no to it.. but I might have to try it...

Yeah I may seem mean but I can't do the SPH... I tried once and couldn't get the words out. I like being nice apparently.

I saw a model doing this to a member in public chat once, was kinda like lol wtf? She pm'd me and explained...it was really difficult not to join in just for the fun of it LOL. I kinda couldn't help myself ridiculing him just a little because some of the stuff he was saying to the model...hahaha...I doubt they get off on fellow members poking fun at their manhood tho lol.

Jupiter551 said:
I saw a model doing this to a member in public chat once, was kinda like lol wtf? She pm'd me and explained...it was really difficult not to join in just for the fun of it LOL. I kinda couldn't help myself ridiculing him just a little because some of the stuff he was saying to the model...hahaha...I doubt they get off on fellow members poking fun at their manhood tho lol.

And I've learned how to make the SPH guys uncomfortable. Thank you for that lol

Reactions: Lovelyhills
AngelAndrea said:
Jupiter551 said:

And I've learned how to make the SPH guys uncomfortable. Thank you for that lol

LOL well I'm not sure it works, was just the vibe I was getting haha - test it

Just_mark__ said:
Is there a market for normal penis observation?

ooo your cock is so normal, thats not too big or too small and well within the bell shaped curve for girth.

Standard NATO issue cocks FTW

I had one guy take me to a private yesterday turn his cam on, he had a great looking cock.. so I said "wow you have a very nice looking cock" and he ended the show... it had to be like 15 seconds into it. lmao

Reactions: LilyWhite583
I really enjoy SCH...but totally agree when you first do it it can be nervewracking..but keep with it...the more you do it the better you'll get at it :thumbleft:

It sounds like you did a good job, as you said the guy enjoyed it & as Alex says that should keep him coming back.

Toys are good for comparison too, especially the more realistic looking ones ;)

Cassidy Nicole said:
Just_mark__ said:

ooo your cock is so normal, thats not too big or too small and well within the bell shaped curve for girth.

I had one guy take me to a private yesterday turn his cam on, he had a great looking cock.. so I said "wow you have a very nice looking cock" and he ended the show... it had to be like 15 seconds into it. lmao

Could be he thought you were bullshitting him. A lot of men are very insecure even if they have a useful tool. Like when a girl is feeling fat and you comment on how slim she looks, she assumes you're calling her fat and makes your life hell.

Just_mark__ said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Just_mark__ said:

Could be he thought you were bullshitting him. A lot of men are very insecure even if they have a useful tool. Like when a girl is feeling fat and you comment on how slim she looks, she assumes you're calling her fat and makes your life hell.

I guess so! His cock was REALLY nice looking! I was being totally honest!

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
small cock humiliaters...​
(sheesh, too late to edit...) :woops:
Definition: humiliater
Part of Speech Definition
Noun 1. Signifies an entity that humiliates, based on the verb humiliate.[Eve - graph theoretic]
Verb Base
(humiliate) 1. Cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of; "He humiliated his colleague by criticising him in front of the boss".[Wordnet].
2. To reduce to a lower position in one's own eyes, or in the eyes of others; to humble; to mortify.[Websters].
3. Base verb from the following inflections: humiliating, humiliated, humiliates, humiliater, humiliaters, humiliatingly and humiliatedly.[Eve - graph theoretic]
Sources: compiled from various sources, (under license) copyright 2008.

Reactions: camstory
I love sch!

Its my bread and butter on other sites, and I even have a few on MFC. I also love having slaves, they are a bit more common on MFC ;)

I love that it breaks up the monotiny of "fuck your pussy bb, harder, deeper, upside down." I love being able to sit there fully clothed and tell them how pathetic their cocks are. It is a much needed break for me :lol:

Rosemary said:
Hahaha! I LOVE these little fellas! I'm pretty creative with my words and I do a ton of SCH shows because those, ahem, teenie weenies get such a pleasure out of it.

The things I do is try to imagine something small, like an insect, and create a story from there. Saying things like, "What a little insect dick! It is only this big, that can't possibly satisfy me! A wasp can sting me and I can feel it, but THAT THING!? *laughlaughlaughpointlaughlaughlaugh*" While holding my thumb and finger up to the cam for 'comparative measurement', LOL! I'll use tools like my lipstick case and act all disgusted about it being so small, or grab one of my larger toys to point at it and say, "This is a real cock. THIS will drive me wild! Yours just makes me laugh!" and then laugh.

SO many fun things! The first time I tried I was nervous because I didn't want them to get their feelings hurt. Turns out they love it and I feel so much better now, lol. I just :h: SCH!

LMAO!!!!! hahahah....I am so going to print this out!! I really need to google other things to say for this. I also get alot of guys recently asking me (on Stream) if I do role play and also if I talk real dirty.

Hi cam girls

I have never had a cam session before, but i am very keen to get a cam show with lots of SCH.

If any of you girls like to give me a show with lots of SCH please get in touch with me.

regards

Jupiter551 said:
So, now I too am quite curious about this. Perhaps not to the OP, but all you practitioners of SCH: Are the guys who seek this generally below average in size? Ever had a guy ask who was well-endowed?

CammiStar said:
MadJohnson said:
Jupiter551 said:
So, now I too am quite curious about this. Perhaps not to the OP, but all you practitioners of SCH: Are the guys who seek this generally below average in size? Ever had a guy ask who was well-endowed?

Most of the SPH I have encountered are average. One was actually above average.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Just_mark__ said:

I had a guy on take me private and asked me to "be honest" about his cock. It was honestly very small. He was like "I am not into humiliation, but I am into honestly." So I just told him the truth without being rude. He was agreeing with what I was saying and sounded sad about it. He ended the show after about 2 minutes and he didn't cum or anything. That private confused the hell out of me.

:lol: That is kind of sad but funny at the same time lol.

RedHerby said:
A small tip for ACF members who suffer from the Small Penis Syndrome:

Strategically putting your laptop with cam on the right place when naked in bed playing on MFC can make small things look a lot bigger !

Your avatar makes everything you say that much better lol.

Some times - not aways, mind you, but some times - I kinda like the idea of being told how worthless I am by some gorgeous dominant woman while she pleasures herself in ways I could never hope to (yeah, I'm weird like that :?), so I guess I see where the SPH guys are coming from. Sadly though, I could never take part in an SPH private show 'cos I have an absolutely MASSIVE cock... :?

AnaVictoriaXO said:
RedHerby said:

Strategically putting your laptop with cam on the right place when naked in bed playing on MFC can make small things look a lot bigger !
hmmm, a repeating question in my life is "hmmm, what does she mean with that?". Answering it wrong can get a man in big troubles !

RedHerby said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
RedHerby said:

hmmm, a repeating question in my life is "hmmm, what does she mean with that?". Answering it wrong can get a man in big troubles !

Ahaha I just meant that it makes me giggle seeing the avi and anything you say (And I mean that in a good way) :)

I just like to joke my penis is small. Then let the models decide if they ever see it.

Then some of them tell me never to joke about that again, or they'll ban me. :lol: (I just say the cam adds inches :p )

Jupiter551 said:

... actually they do. Many of them. (not all).
In fact I have one guy who pays me to have a say in how I humiliate and abuse another Submissive member who pays me because I do it. :p Double!

Status
Not open for further replies.