AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC models sitting in the lounge

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgian

Banhammered
Aug 17, 2011
Hi,

First i have absolutely nothing against a mfc model sitting in the lounge with a premium account since models cannot access the lounge on there regular account.In my opinion it only shows they are human like us pervs who watch them but they should not be in the lounge to

• Self promotion aka pimping
  • Begging for tips (eg the "it's my birthday thrick")
  • Talking shit to any premium member

The last in the row doesn't mean you can't answer if you get attacked by a premium if you get shit you can give shit but i start to think that those pimps in the lounge are actually the model herself and that is self promotion i would even go one step further and call it spam.What is the f**** deal with those annoying pimps :banghead:

I've always wondered how premiums feel about models with premium accounts being able to go in the lounge. And spam is always annoying, especially in that case. But lets be honest, the lounge is a fucking mess of spam all the time anyways, models or not.

Reactions: Ciara_Lynn
I've always wondered how premiums feel about models with premium accounts being able to go in the lounge. And spam is always annoying, especially in that case. But lets be honest, the lounge is a fucking mess of spam all the time anyways, models or not.
I think models are generally accepted in the lounge, not that I pay much attention to what's going on in the lounge.
I see nothing wrong with a little bit of self promotion neither, but if they're over doing it then you can bet she will be spoken to about it. If not there is always the iggy button.

Ciara_Lynn said:
I not gonna lie, I am guilty of being in the lounge, but I have never said a word while in there, I just watch what everyone is saying and its usually a big jumbled mess so I get out of there and try to find a sexy lady to watch ;)

Nothing wrong with that you can even have a talk here and there oh and the lounge is still the place where the sexy ladys are linked you just need to find your way in the mess and only click the good ones ;)

LadyBakes said:

In General i would never be rude to any model but in cases like with those pimps the model they link end up on my "hide models list" and her profile get's rated by 1 star some models do not like being pimped either last week i had one sending me a pm to say thanks to let her know she whas being pimped (she banned the pimp) :mrgreen: you can "like" a model as much as you want to the one and only way to help her is by tipping or pvt in my opinion

Belgian said:
Ciara_Lynn said:
I not gonna lie, I am guilty of being in the lounge, but I have never said a word while in there, I just watch what everyone is saying and its usually a big jumbled mess so I get out of there and try to find a sexy lady to watch ;)

Nothing wrong with that you can even have a talk here and there oh and the lounge is still the place where the sexy ladys are linked you just need to find your way in the mess and only click the good ones ;)
And I am starting to think a lot of the good ones are on this site. ;) ;)

Well, begging and spamming aren't much fun wherever they happen, but as already stated the lounge is full of that crap already. If a model is silly enough to try and attract lounge lizards to their room, they'll regret it soon enough, I'm sure. That's ok, I understand what you're saying there.
Belgian said:
* Talking shit to any premium member
But why shouldn't models with premium accounts be able to give shit unless directly provoked? They've registered and paid, just like everyone else there so why not let them do what they want just like everybody else does.

Surely you're not saying something like "women should know their place and keep their mouths shut?" :eek:
(Coz that's kind of how it sounds)

I have to admit, I have found some great ladies from the lounge. when I am logged in and not really paying attention to the screen the random feeds from the different rooms keeps me entertained when I have other things I have to get done.

That's how I found Amy (LovelyLemon) she was talking about some adventure or story, I don't recall what but that voice caught my attention and had to go back to that screen to see who it was.

Models, on premium accounts, can do whatever the hell they want in the lounge as far as I'm concerned, though self-pimping (there's a difference there between that and subtle self-promotion) can and will be reacted to fairly harshly by the other premiums.

There's a few models who hang out in the lounge and perv, and discuss, and so forth and honestly I think that kind of approachability and communication earns them more fans and regs when they're on cam than their name being pimped a thousand times.

Dazza235 said:
Well, begging and spamming aren't much fun wherever they happen, but as already stated the lounge is full of that crap already. If a model is silly enough to try and attract lounge lizards to their room, they'll regret it soon enough, I'm sure. That's ok, I understand what you're saying there.
But why shouldn't models with premium accounts be able to give shit unless directly provoked? They've registered and paid, just like everyone else there so why not let them do what they want just like everybody else does.

Surely you're not saying something like "women should know their place and keep their mouths shut?" :eek:

No i whas not meaning that.That time is long behind us by the way what i ment whas i've seen before that a model comes into the lounge and start to argue with other people just for the sake it ...

I used to hang out in the lounge a little on a prem account when i first started but have NEVER spoken in there. It was interesting to observe the conversation for 5 minutes or so and work out the measure of what I was dealing with as a new model on MFC. I had no desire to join in with the chat because i couldn't make head or tail of most of it, it seemed to be very spammy and there was an awful lot of nasty bitchy comments going on about a lot of the models by many of the prems in there, it reminded me of the school playground, not my scene at all.

I haven't been in the lounge for literally months now (I think if I remember rightly the last time was probably back in Feb when I set up my current prem account just to see if it had changed at all - the answer being not much). I could certainly never work up the enthusiasm to go spam in there or try to get into a conversation, and I find it highly unlikely that there are many models who would, most of us are too busy perving on other girls when we're logged on as prems or talking via PMs with our regs that are good friends without the threat of destroying the dreaded camscore hanging over our heads.

One thing I do find when I'm working is that I occasionally get my regs announcing to my room that they're off to the lounge to say something if i'm running a countdown for a show and it's all going a bit slowly, and by the time I've opened my mouth to try to stop them (as i don't frankly see that it would make a blind bit of difference to anything if they do) they're already gone and it's too late.

Belgian said:
Dazza235 said:

No i whas not meaning that.That time is long behind us by the way what i ment whas i've seen before that a model comes into the lounge and start to argue with other people just for the sake it ...

Why cant we troll bb? Members troll us all the time. Mabey its cathartic for them to give it back a little :lol: My time spent on my premium account is reserved for tipping my favorite girls. I cant figure the lounge out. Its like the wild west in there.

I think models should have a prem account to visit the lounge, if for no other reason than to see how it works and what goes on there. When they start putting down other models for stuff they do, pimp themselves relentlessly, or never stfu... that's when they can really hurt themselves. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Sia Green
Belgian said:
LadyBakes said:

In General i would never be rude to any model but in cases like with those pimps the model they link end up on my "hide models list" and her profile get's rated by 1 star some models do not like being pimped either last week i had one sending me a pm to say thanks to let her know she whas being pimped (she banned the pimp) :mrgreen: you can "like" a model as much as you want to the one and only way to help her is by tipping or pvt in my opinion

This really bothers me!!! We for the most part have no control over pimps and based on your post you seem to understand that as well. So why in the hell do you hide and rate the model 1 star? I don't care if you hide her, your loss but 1 star? That is not very nice at all!
From what I have seen on this forum you are not a very nice person at all, mister!
Do you rate all of the lovely woman over 40 1 star too? Sheesh!

JoleneJolene said:
From what I have seen on this forum you are not a very nice person at all, mister!

Mister! :lol: I totally heard you saying that in your cute JJ voice in my head. Adorable. But yea suriously dude, whats your prob? I had a guy pimping me out in the lounge and didnt even realize it. I had a swarm of trolls flood my room one day and were super mean to me because they said one of my regulars was spamming the lounge. I had NO idea! I have never told anyone to do this on my behalf because I know it pisses people off. Don't punish the models because of some silly fans.

Sia Green said:
JoleneJolene said:

Mister! :lol: I totally heard you saying that in your cute JJ voice in my head. Adorable. But yea suriously dude, whats your prob? I had a guy pimping me out in the lounge and didnt even realize it. I had a swarm of trolls flood my room one day and were super mean to me because they said one of my regulars was spamming the lounge. I had NO idea! I have never told anyone to do this on my behalf because I know it pisses people off. Don't punish the models because of some silly fans.

It's also really odd that fans do this. I've *very* occasionally had a model with a slow room ask me to link her in the lounge and I'll do it ONCE.

But what the hell people get out of spamming names for an hour or two...I'll never understand it. My only possible thought is they're freeloaders who are trying to get others to come pay for the shows they want to see.

Oh and I was in one girl's room and some members came in from lounge1000 angry because there was pimping, I went and had a look and the guy doing it not only was unknown to the model (she'd never heard of him), but he wasn't even in her room!!

JoleneJolene said:
This really bothers me!!! We for the most part have no control over pimps and based on your post you seem to understand that as well. So why in the hell do you hide and rate the model 1 star? I don't care if you hide her, your loss but 1 star? That is not very nice at all!

Didn't look at it that way yet .... hmmm makes sense i'll stop the 1 star rating am i a nice person now ? :mrgreen:

I freakin' LOVE the lounge. I kill time in there a couple hours a day during the week. It intrigues me to see the conversations that go on in there, and it's fun to talk a little shit to the goobers and the pimps. When we are in our model chat rooms, we have to be so pleasant and charming all the damn time, it's fun to take off the "sweet" hat and act like a dude for a while. :D Now that doesn't mean I shit-talk tons of models or act like a bitch, but I will make a few negative comments here and there. And on the flip-side, if a model I know is getting shit-talked, I don't necessarily get on a soap box and stand up for them. It's not my place. The lounge is there for people to voice their opinions, so I don't get involved unless I have something constructive to say.

I've been lounging just as long (actually a day or two longer) as I've been modeling and find myself quite comfortable in there as a "model with a prem account". Some loungers hate the fact that models go in there, others welcome us (so long as we aren't being attention whores or spamming crap). I try to keep an even balance of fun chatty comments and informative comments. When people have questions about how this or that works on the model side, I'm as helpful as I can be. I do tend to get in the occasional argument about model stuff, be it how much models get per token, or how camscore or MissMFC work. It's entertaining for me. I think sometimes it is pretty obvious that I'm a model, and once in a blue moon I actually announce who I am. I think sometimes them knowing who I am validates my knowledge of the site, and proves I'm not some girl who just started modeling and doesn't know her shit, yet. I keep that to a minimum though, and sometimes if asked my model name, I PM it to the member instead of putting it on the loud speaker.

As a premium member, the spam pimping is the most annoying. I'd never hide or rate a model down for having her name pimped in there as it's not (usually) her fault, and can be solved with ignoring (and berating if you feel like it :mrgreen: ) the person doing the pimping. If it's an extreme case, a quick message to the model to inform them of so and so's pimping could help, but it's not something I'd do regularly.

My ignore list is getting fuller and fuller as my lounge days go on. Only around 3 of the many are non-pimps. Folks who get into outrageous tirades about religion (granite_hope) or just spew ridiculousness that I can't handle get ignored after a while.

There's a handful of loungers who seem to have enjoyed my company in there and have joined me in my model room. I don't expect anything out of these folks, but it's fun to interact with them, so it makes me happy.

So there are my thoughts about models in lounge and how I handle myself.

Reactions: Jupiter551
I used to lounge a lot, actually more than I cammed :-D but now only occasionally as I can't keep up with the bullshit.
I've had some great convos and fab perving times in the lounge, but I am strictly in perv mode. I prefer to keep business and pleasure separate haaahaha.
I find surfing form the lounge the safest when on my premium account, I don't like dropping into rooms for 3 seconds then leaving - I know how that feels from the models end.
As far as pimping goes, I will tell peeps not to link me in the lounge if they tell me they want to, but otherwise I wouldn't know.
I get pissed off when in the lounge and I can see a model is obviously pimping herself, screams desperation. But I have never rated anyone 1 star, I just move on.
2 people from the lounge know I'm a model and they are sworn to secrecy.
If I really want to perv incognito, I go on my fake dude account :eek:
I sometimes wonder if the lounge is 90% models :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
lol granite_hope...

Hmmm i get accussed of trolling who's the troll now ? that is not me by the way and who are you BlutVamp or JFlex or Waitin4Death ... or someother dumb shit ?

Belgian said:
Jupiter551 said:
lol granite_hope...

Hmmm i get accussed of trolling who's the troll now ? that is not me by the way and who are you BlutVamp or JFlex or Waitin4Death ... or someother dumb shit ?

.....I don't think "lol" counts as trolling and his username is very clearly visible in his signature.

I'm finding myself scratching my head at quite a few posts made these past couple of days.

NoelleBright said:
Belgian said:
Jupiter551 said:
lol granite_hope...

.....I don't think "lol" counts as trolling and his username is very clearly visible in his signature.

I'm finding myself scratching my head at quite a few posts made these past couple of days.
You are not alone there.

NoelleBright said:

"lol" isn't the only word he said and i do see that link to his MFC profile but then again it wouldn't surprise me he had a dozen of drone accounts he's not the onlyone

Belgian said:
NoelleBright said:

"lol" isn't the only word he said and i do see that link to his MFC profile but then again it wouldn't surprise me he had a dozen of drone accounts he's not the onlyone

lol

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Belgian said:
Jupiter551 said:
lol granite_hope...

I don't even know what to say to you dude so I'm just gonna :roll:

Belgian said:
NoelleBright said:

Bahahahaha! Drone accounts? wtf is this Star Wars? :lol:

Jup, you nasty troll you! :clap:

Lydia_Deetz said:
Belgian said:
NoelleBright said:

Bahahahaha! Drone accounts? wtf is this Star Wars? :lol:

Jup, you nasty troll you! :clap:
This is not the troll you are looking for... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
Status
Not open for further replies.