AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why won't MFC let me buy tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2011
Does anyone have any advice on why MFC won't allow me to buy tokens? I got flagged up their fraud rules, sent in photo ID and copies of CC statement, they apologised, gave me extra tokens, but then I could not log in and now they've just refunded the tokens to my card. A second account I opened lets me log in but my token limit is set to 0 so can't buy.

I understand they are worried about fraud, but I gave them photo ID, copies of CC statements, everything they asked for, everything matches up, but on-one replies to my emails. I used the same card for godsgirls, so I don't understand why MFC isn't accepting it.

Am I blacklisted based on IP? Did I do anything wrong (well, haven't been able to do anything yet on MFC, but what do I know). Do they discriminate against female clients? It's pretty much the only thing I can think of - maybe they don't like girls signing up??

It's a shame as I like some of the girls on MFC and would be fun to hang out, go private etc. Pretty peed off right now , and not sure whether I just should give up on MFC, go back to godsgirls and forget all about it, or is there way in? :pray:

ninka_

screw it, just found my favourite MC model on cammodels so good bye MFC crappy support.

I do wonder though just how many of those "freeloaders" models complain about are in the same situation as I am - valid credit card, sent in photo ID, willing to spend money on a gorgeous girl, but no support from MFC? Apparently I'm not even worthy a reply from MFC support, just an automated refund messages from epoch.com. I've NEVER had credit refused in my life before, just can't believe how stupid MFC support is.

PS: just to confirm I checked with my bank, and they did not flag up the payments to MFC in any way.

Oh well, if MFC improves I might be back, but for now it's cammodels / streamate, they seem to have NO problem with my visa card :-D And they have a UK support phone number and live support chat!

Bit of a shame, I quite liked the MFC format, but if they can't get their act together to validate a perfectly decent visa card, then there's nothing I can do.

Why do you sound so mad about this? Yeah MFC's customer service sucks. Lots of people have problems buying tokens, I do every single time I want to buy tokens there is something wrong. Half my regulars can't buy more than a few hundred tokens a day, when they have thousands and thousands of reward points. Hell, even as a model I don't get the kind of help that I need. This has been discussed SO many times, but just one email won't fix the problem typically.

And what's this with models complaining about freeloaders. These freeloaders that we hate are the ones that come in and TELL us what to do without tipping and never say, "Hey, I can't seem to buy tokens, do you have any advice?" I don't care if freeloaders watch the show or want to hang out and talk, I just don't want them to tell me what to do or have some sense of entitlement.

yeah sorry for sounding mad, my brain's not at its best when a gorgeous girl waves her boobs at me, tends to make me a bit desperate, but I've taken a cold shower & feel better now :-D

and thank you for replying, knowing that others have similar issues does help.

As for emails, I have sent several - my ID twice, requests for solving my account error around 5 times. The only reply I received was an apology, but then right after, I got a refund. I think maybe I'm blacklisted because at first I was reluctant to send in ID, but if that's the case, why not just tell me? If I'm on their not wanted list, it would save everyone's time if they can just let me know.

About freeloaders - in the rooms I've been there were quite a few "come on tip, don't just look" comments, which is fair enough, just makes me feel bad, I very much believe in "a fair exchange is no robbery" and would happily tip if I could.

Anyways - the "you have reached your daily limit" with 0 tokens ... is this likely to be a time-limited issue like X days after registration before I can buy? Or does it require photo ID? What's the best way to get this resolved? I'm in the UK if that makes any difference.

Many thanks!

Hi Ninka,
MFC isnt known for fast resolution most of the time unless you have a bajillion purchase points. When I first joined, there was no delay of anything. - signed up, bought tokens all in maybe 5 minutes. I'm guessing your problems are indeed related to being flagged. I know many women prem. members on here so its not a gender thing at all. As for the customer service ... when I requested to increase my purchase capacity it did take them 3-4 days to get back to me which is about the same time it used to take to get some pic uploads approved for your profile. Now that the site has grown so much in size, I can understand any time delays even more so. I also belong to those other sites as well.. I hang @ MFC most of the time simply Bc the format is so user friendly and easy to navigate.

Reactions: Jessi J
Thank you!

I think I'll just leave it for at least a week, and see what happens.

Yes, MFC does seem a nicer place to hang out - on cammodels there seems much less banter, less of a group communication. I like that on MFC - I'm not interested in hard core stuff, so the tease part / chat is great, whereas on cammodels it seems much more business related, feels quite stark and after having tried it out, I'm not that keen on going back.

I don't know whether I'm naive but on MFC some of the models seem to be more likely to chat, in fact, one camshow I watched had a fully clothed girl in a library having a discussion with a guy about the morality of prostitution which was great to follow.

Thanks to both who replied to this thread :thumbleft: will leave this for a while, then re-try.

Erm, how many different payment options did you try? I can't pay with at least one of the methods, the second lets me pay just fine whenever and where ever I like (although it refused my email at first, until i started using the email my bank uses). The next down the list didn't work for me (I assumed it was card types - I can't use debit cards at all, only credit).

Only once did I have a tokens purchase issue, but the next day it worked (by which time the urgency to purchase tokens had passed, and so I saved money :D ).

Only contacted support 3 times. Twice I never heard anything, once I got a response in 5 minutes. Swings and roundabouts.

Not really in a position to even try buying methods - my first account is locked (can't log in); my second account is permanently stuck on "Temporary Purchase Limit Reached". So right now, nothing goes.

When I first registered, payment went through but MFC cancelled it / refunded. My bank swears they did not object, but I guess MFC were afraid of chargeback / fraud. Then login stopped working.

I'm occasionally trying to contact MFC support, I'm starting to see it as a kind of lottery, maybe my number will come up one day & they grant access but in the meantime like you I'm saving quite a bit of cash and have started to see the positive side :cool:

Ninka, don't give up on MFC. The 'You've reached your token purchase limit' message is actually normal, even for people attempting FIRST-TIME purchases. It's really stupid that it shows that message to people who've never bought tokens. I know they wanna prevent credit card fraud and people going nuts with token purchases, but the least they could do is have a different message come up instead. When I had tried to upgrade to premium status, I got that same bullshit 'token purchase limit' message, and others on here have said the same thing. I e-mailed MFC and waited, and they allowed me to make my first token purchase...then that's when I became a premium.

It's a great site, and it's HUGE, so I'm sure they get lots of e-mails on various issues daily. They'll get back to you though...MFC definitely wants your money. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.