AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite MFC models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawbs

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 3, 2010
Who are your favorite MFC models and why?

:munky2:
image unrelated

GhostGirl. Nuff sed.

Amber's a close second though.

Any Model who strokes my ego.
Mainly Lacee then Amber :)

In no particular order:

FrankieChemical
D0mino
AthenaH

and of course:

AmberCutie

Reason: They each have a good personalities. They also say more than just "give me tokens bb".

Blaze209 said:
In no particular order:

FrankieChemical
D0mino
AthenaH

and of course:

AmberCutie

Reason: They each have a good personalities. They also say more than just "give me tokens bb".

Thats why AmberCutie is my favorite...a lot of the other ones are kinda...stuck up. But Amber is friendly :D

Blaze209 said:
In no particular order:

FrankieChemical
D0mino
AthenaH

and of course:

AmberCutie

Agree with frankie and Amber amber is top slot tho.

This may come off as creepy
but I like Amber because we're both socal chicks :wav:

and who knows? maybe I'll meet her one day... if I stop looking at the ground all the time >_>

My favorite MFC girls, in no particular order

Faerie
D0mino
Amber
Miss_Rayne
Frankie

I spend pretty much 99.9% of my MFC time in the company of one or more of them. If none of them are on, neither am I for the most part. I say no particular order because they're all awesome in their own special ways. :p

Amber because she plays the same games I do only on a different console and actually talks to the people in the room.

Winterbunny when amber is in private or group (also a very interactive model)

I've got quite a list. I'll note this first: if you're a model and I talk to you, I think you're the bees knees.

As for rooms I spend most time in (assuming I can catch them online when I am NOT on cam):

CandieCane
MissScarlett
Mellanny
MilaMilan
Faerie
FrankieChemical
D0mino
AlexLady

I know I've left a lot out, but its 2am and I came buckets tonight so I am beat. Cut me some clack :)

I spend time in the Lounge or Lounge1000 when there's no fun room available. Some loungers love it, some hate it, when they find out I am a model with a prem account. I am a paying customer too, and in the words of dear Cartman "I DO WUT I WANT".

My favourite MFC models (in no particular order) are: AmberCutie, CandieCane, Mellanny, AlexLady

I am sure I will have more soon, I have yet to actually see FrankieChemical online but from what I've seen of her and reading her profile I am sure I will add her to my list too!

I love hot women, but you make my favourite list if I can stay in your room for a few minutes and enjoy myself! That means you are interacting with the people in the chatroom! There are so many models that I just click right on past, even if they are sexy, because they are boring. They just beg for tokens or they just don't interact with the members at all. I don't like to just sit there and watch a girl show off her body if she doesn't even seem like she's trying to interact with the people. It's no fun for me.

To each their own of course! :)

There's MFC models other than Amber???

OK, srsly... It's well known that Amber's room is the only one I go into.

The only other model I've given any thought to seeing is Jalyn. She has a nice bod and she's a history buff like me, so I'd probably get along with her if she wasn't always on when Amber's on.

That's no disrespect to any of the other models (especially those who've joined here), I'm just picky.

I like so many models... I Perv way more than I am actually on cam. :p

So, in no particular order, here are some of my crushes:

Ambercutie
FrankieChemical
WildLoveXXX
MissScarlet
AlexLady
Dahmin0
and more and more and more....

(Girls are my weakness.)

*rolls up sleeves*

AmberCutie
NaughtyNaomi
PennyStrange
BabyDoll28
LuvSquirt4u
MiyahWest
CandieCane
SexyKymberly
Eroticerica

Visited FrankieChemical once and put her on my list to check out some more. She was just winding down for the night but got a good feeling about her.

A vast majority of the time I hang out with Amber.

Pretty much if the models are genuine, funny, and not zombies that fill every hole with toys, I like to spend time and tokens with them. MFC is more about the time than the act. Way too philosophical and off topic for this thread so I'll leave it at that as not to derail.

AmberCutie said:
I know I've left a lot out, but its 2am and I came buckets tonight so I am beat. Cut me some clack :)

I spend time in the Lounge or Lounge1000 when there's no fun room available. Some loungers love it, some hate it, when they find out I am a model with a prem account. I am a paying customer too, and in the words of dear Cartman "I DO WUT I WANT".

we'll cut ya some slack :) mostly because we love ya and ya know it.

I forgot WildeloveXXX and JaceyMarie. Durr, I'm still not awake though.

no particular order:

ambercutie
frankiechemical
d0mino
naughtynaomi
italianbeauty
lottiegirl21
jordansweet
constanceluv

*blink blink* I just found out I was stuck up. o_o But anyways fav. models are as follows even though I rarely get time to see most of them online. :(
AmberCute
PennyStrange
D0mino (I could have sworn she spelled her name differently before)
CandieCane
AlexLady
MissScarlet

I'm sure if I had more free time that I'd have a much bigger list, but for right now these are the chicks who I've found to be not only awesome, but sexy as fuck. :)

Trusty said:
Amber
MaoXXX
BabyLexi
KristyLIVE
CharlieGirl19

I like em young ^^ :? :lol:

On Wednesday I'll officially be more than halfway finished with my 20's. Am I still young?? :D

Amber
Faerie
OhhCanada87 (Formerly ShesCountry & SummerLively, she changes names a lot)
Tahnee

They are the ones that come to mind, they are on the most there are a couple others I'm good mates with but aren't on much if at all anymore

Ambercutie
LovelyLemon
KristyLIVE
D0mino

I've met some other models that were nice and hot too, but those are my favorites.

Ambercutie of course
FrankieChemical
EroticErica CarmenFox lacielove
LadyLuna
GabiDubroc

RIP to old faves that have quit MFC or just havn't been on cam for months
ExecClass
Bendis
SweetSam

Tahnee and LovelyLemon are awesome too. I share a TON in common with Tahnee, but seem to rarely catch her when she is online. I know she has come and hung out in my room before, she's a hoot.

LovelyLemon is different. She talks quite a bit in this very soothing voice, and has a very pretty look. I've never seen anything particulary sexy/sensual but shes captivating.

Hung out with AlexLady for a solid half hour the other day. Just chatting. Seems like a cool model that "gets it" too. Some other model too was fun to chat with. Can't remember her name, but I added her as a friend so I could recall. I'll have to log on MFC and peek.

Status
Not open for further replies.