AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About Chaturbate..do they really paid???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2012
Hello there, Im a newbie webcam model and I had joined Chaturbate website (Im also working on streamate and livejasmin) . This question is related to any girl or guy that is currently working on chaturbate, do they really paid??? if they do, do they paid on time?? I tried to configure my payoneer account with chaturbate, and I had associated twice my payoneer account with chaturbate, but when I go to my payment details it doesnt appear as my payoneer associated with them is verified by chaturbate, it happears like if I haven't configure any payoneer with them....I had sent emails to 'Support' of chaturbate but still not response at all (in more than 3 days already) ... so, does this site does paid? because I wont like to work for 'free' for them and only give money to them, the site is plenty well and tokens are easier to earn, but I wont like to be wasting my time if the site really doesnt paid at all.

Regards.

Hey Aisha,

while chaturbate-only models can't get into models only, the fact that you work on streamate works in favor. check out how to get into the models only section of this website for help on your question.

I don't personally work there, but from the girls that do, yes, they do pay out for real. I don't want to go into any more details, since again, I don't work there.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck!

How I get into model verified section here??? Or how do i verified my account here? About chaturbate, if you get payment by payoneer, it is normal to see on 'Payment Details' nowhere nothing that says 'your payoneer account is verified with the page' or 'your payoneer payment ID is bla bla...'??? cause I dont have any of that even if I associated twice my payoneer with chaturbate..

I know I shouldn't ask that here, but since their 'Support' email dont answer to me even if I send mail 3 days ago I was just wondering if is a site to work or not.

I don't use payoneer, but I certainly do recieve payments form chaturbate :)

can't help you with the exact account association/payoneer thing, but they definitely pay.

The thing I find weird is that you haven't gotten responses from chaturbate support - shirley has always responded to me really quickly. perhaps you could try emailing shirley@chaturbate.com - my other thought is that maybe your problem is very common and isn't worth an answer to them, and will be resolved automatically when a payment goes through??

Hi Girls :)

Well, late but I got a reply from chaturbate today :-D so something is something :whistle: I havent ask to them about the payoneer thing, I do hope it works will wait 31 of this month to convert my tokens to cash so I can receive it on Payoneer on day 7 like they said :violin:

Thanks all for your help, I think chaturbate is a good site, and until now I can't complain a good extra earnings from this wonderful new site :hello2: Regards.

sometimes they take a while to reply but they are very accommodating when they do.
i get wires and ive been paid every time.

CuteAlyce said:
yes they pay I use payooner and dont have any problems
aisha said:
How I get into model verified section here??? Or how do i verified my account here? About chaturbate, if you get payment by payoneer, it is normal to see on 'Payment Details' nowhere nothing that says 'your payoneer account is verified with the page' or 'your payoneer payment ID is bla bla...'??? cause I dont have any of that even if I associated twice my payoneer with chaturbate..

I know I shouldn't ask that here, but since their 'Support' email dont answer to me even if I send mail 3 days ago I was just wondering if is a site to work or not.

Hey,

When signing up for Payoneer via Chaturbate, were you directed to an official Payoneer application page, or did they simply require you provide them with information so that they may privately load your Payoneer card?

If it was via an official application, feel free to PM me the e-mail address on your Payoneer account and I'd be more than happy to check and confirm your account status.

I do not currently see Chaturbate listed as an official partner of ours, however programs are sometimes listed in the system under slightly different names.

Tristyn said:
Zmedianow is Chaturbate's company name on Payoneer. ..Or at least that's how it shows up on mine, if that helps. :)

That does help, thanks! Sometimes there's too many names for me to keep track of :p

Yes, they are an official partner of ours. If you want to confirm your account status with Payoneer, feel free to contact me at any time. I'd be happy to check it out for ya.

I signed up for Payoneer using chaturbate as i was tired of waiting on my checks. Its kind of confusing to tell if it went through or not on Chaturs site. Just ask them and theyll get back to you for sure. Shirley is who you should contact for it.
Yes Chatur does pay out, your first check usually takes about a month, but using Payoneer it takes no more than 7 days to get paid. Its always been way faster for me but they say give it 7 days max. Ive never had a problem getting paid from them, and if support is taking a bit to get back to you as someone else said try Shirley. Shes who always deals with models. They even just hired a few more people for support with all the new models signing on too.

Hi, thanks for reply girls I do have Zmedianow it does show up on my Payoneer account, I even associated it twice :crybaby: and below Zmedianow on my Payoneer I have two accounts number (both mines) I hope this doesnt bring any problems to me when payout day comes.

I was a bit confused about this, because on other webcam sites when I associated an account it reflects on my Payoneer and also on the webcam sites it shows up too as 'payoneer account verified' or something like this, but on Chaturbate it doesnt show up, and the 'click this link to associated your payoneer to chaturbate' still appears :crybaby: and that's what keeps me confused, cause it is already associated to my Payoneer account, but on chaturbate site it still shows up the 'associated here your Payoneer'....I will contact Shirley about this case just to make sure of this.

I also have a question for Nissim-Payoneer do you work directly for Payoneer??? :-D I wonder how many accounts a user can associated with his Payoneer (the maximum accounts I can associated to my Payoneer) and in case I stop to work with one of these companies...is there a way I can delete them from my Payoneer?

Thanks in Advanced :)

aisha said:
I also have a question for Nissim-Payoneer do you work directly for Payoneer??? :-D I wonder how many accounts a user can associated with his Payoneer (the maximum accounts I can associated to my Payoneer) and in case I stop to work with one of these companies...is there a way I can delete them from my Payoneer?

Thanks in Advanced :)

Yep, I do work directly for Payoneer. I've been with the company for about 6 years now.

There is no limit to the amount of partner accounts you can have linked to your Payoneer card. If you stop working for a company, there is no actual need to remove that payee ID, you don't get charged for it or anything.

I will contact the Payoneer account manager in charge of ZMediaNow and see if I can get more information in regards to why the link is still active after you've merged with your Payoneer account. I do also suggest you contact Shirley, as you said.

Thanks Nissim-Payoneer For fast response :clap: I did sent an email a few minutes ago to Shirley about this (why if I already associated chaturbate to my payoneer, in chaturbate this doesnt reflect, and in chaturbate they still have the link to associated active, but in my Payoneer chaturbate is already linked, looks like is a chaturbate problem and not Payoneer itself :p since in chaturbate they need when a member associated an account to their Payoneer, in chaturbate it should appear something like 'payoneer verified as bla bla' instead of 'click this link to associated your payoneer account to us' so...is something simple, inside Payoneer the chaturbate ID is already linked, but in chaturbate page this still doesnt show up, so I truly hope SHirley can answer to me this. :hello2:

aisha said:
Thanks Nissim-Payoneer For fast response :clap: I did sent an email a few minutes ago to Shirley about this (why if I already associated chaturbate to my payoneer, in chaturbate this doesnt reflect, and in chaturbate they still have the link to associated active, but in my Payoneer chaturbate is already linked, looks like is a chaturbate problem and not Payoneer itself :p since in chaturbate they need when a member associated an account to their Payoneer, in chaturbate it should appear something like 'payoneer verified as bla bla' instead of 'click this link to associated your payoneer account to us' so...is something simple, inside Payoneer the chaturbate ID is already linked, but in chaturbate page this still doesnt show up, so I truly hope SHirley can answer to me this. :hello2:

I got your e-mail and responded :)

Status
Not open for further replies.