AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Homeade sex machines..hehe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2011
Soooo I just made my first sex machine video, my partner actually made the sex machine for me and he is an experienced builder in all aspects so needless to say the past 3 yrs, its run beautifully :dance:

I was wondering if any other ladies have their own homeade? (which you need someone that is knowledgable of machinery to do for safety purposes most importantly!! so...lol dont try this at home if you dont!)

Any of my pervs on here seen anybody with one? Any of my ladies have one? Do tell!! Or show ;)

3rdvx.png

bad pic but i took it as a screen cap from a video. It's made out of a seesaw that we created a dildo head for. DO NOT TRY AT HOME!!

its 100% safe, it sounds dangerous but my partner is a professional at this. hes thinking about starting a side business doing this. lol thats why i said not for us models to make PROFESSIONALS ONLY!!

GypsyRuna said:
its 100% safe, it sounds dangerous but my partner is a professional at this. hes thinking about starting a side business doing this. lol thats why i said not for us models to make PROFESSIONALS ONLY!!
He's a professional powered sex-toy maker?

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Bocefish said:
GamerLana uses her own feet as good as any fuckmachine I've seen.

I sort of grip "the balls" of my suction cup dildo with my feet while I hump on it...holds it pretty steady though occasionally I clunk it up. :shifty:
2.jpg

(kind of like this but I am leaning back and bring my feet closer obviously so I can stick the dildo in my lil' puss.) :mrgreen:

As far as homemade sex toys go, I just bought this book from amazon...
51FLnWKW12L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I have only skimmed through it so far...but now I am inspired! I was thinking of doing some kind of raffle contest where the prize is a toy that I make specifically for the winner. I guess I better get to reading, heh?
:hello2:

Bocefish said:
GinnyPotter has one of these that works quite well for her, custom built.

file.php

THATS FUCKING AWESOME!! literally lol

Jupiter551 said:
GypsyRuna said:
He's a professional powered sex-toy maker?

and as of 4 yrs ago, yep. although he doesnt sell them at present .

Bocefish said:
Before he starts doing anything, y'all should go to e-bay's adult section and look for fucksaw adapters. There's also controllers and all sorts of other machine adapters...

Anyone that's handy can build their own sex machine. The interwebz is a wonderful thing. :mrgreen:

THANK YOU! you just cant be a tard about it and not make sure to test it and go over every part prior for safety.

mynameisbob84 said:
Is this a still from the video you sent me last night? (yet to digest it :))
I also thought of Burn After Reading after reading the thread title...

indeed bob ;) and thanks for passing though yesterday!

Those fucksaw adapters go for $35-100 depending on materials and options.... some have 2 ended adapters for both holes, lol.

Fuck+Saw+02b+Adaptor.jpg

GypsyRuna said:
you just cant be a tard about it and not make sure to test it and go over every part prior for safety.

That should go without saying. However, at least one genius decided to put the dildo directly over the saw blade and commence doing his better half. The saw cut through the dildo almost immediately and I don't even want to imagine what happened to the woman. I just hope the cutting edge was facing towards her asshole.

The man who made the 911 call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and injured the woman.

The victim, a 27-year-old woman, was reportedly injured and bleeding. She was later flown to Prince George's hospital center by Maryland State Police helicopter.

On Wednesday, Saint Mary's County Sheriffs released an update on their investigation. Detectives conducted an investigation which determined the injury was a result of a consensual act between two parties and no crime was committed.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.a ... ryid=82520

Bocefish said:
Those fucksaw adapters go for $35-100 depending on materials and options.... some have 2 ended adapters for both holes, lol.

Fuck+Saw+02b+Adaptor.jpg

GypsyRuna said:
you just cant be a tard about it and not make sure to test it and go over every part prior for safety.

That should go without saying. However, at least one genius decided to put the dildo directly over the saw blade and commence doing his better half. The saw cut through the dildo almost immediately and I don't even want to imagine what happened to the woman. I just hope the cutting edge was facing towards her ass.

The man who made the 911 call said he had placed a sex toy over a saber saw blade, and then used the power tool on his partner, but the blade cut through the plastic and injured the woman.

The victim, a 27-year-old woman, was reportedly injured and bleeding. She was later flown to Prince George's hospital center by Maryland State Police helicopter.

On Wednesday, Saint Mary's County Sheriffs released an update on their investigation. Detectives conducted an investigation which determined the injury was a result of a consensual act between two parties and no crime was committed.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.a ... ryid=82520

omg.... omg... what a fucking retarded asshole. OMG THATS SO FUCKING STUPID and depressing!! how the hell could anyone think putting a fucking saw blade in a dildo WOULD NOT CUT THROUGH!! u have me traumatized atm...... :woops: and yep and that looks like the exact adapter he started with, then put the dildo over that and has it fastened on so damn tight its ridiculous (also its a super thick dildo to make sure it never wears through)

bodisha said:
when home made sex machines attack!

i remembered this story... a maryland couple qualifies as the dumbest couple ever... they slapped a dildo on a zaw saw blade... cranked it on high... and proceeded try and get her off... problem was the zaw saw blade cut threw the dildo and her vag

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html
:lol: the comment
Wow, these people have never played rock, paper, scissors. Serrated edge beats soft tissue every time.

LucyOHara and I had a pretty swell time turning her weight bench into a home made manual fuck machine! On top of the epic fucksaw action! It was a week of inanimate object fucking!
And yes, pic sets of the weight bench and videos involving fuck saw are available *wink wink *nudge nudge

Attachments

• fuckmachineweights.jpg
    fuckmachineweights.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 269
  • fuckmachineweights2.jpg
    fuckmachineweights2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 269
I found this topic very informative. I found this site after doing a search on this subject on google. I am now a member here. Have'nt even found my way around yet and I'me allready post'n. I found this one in my search looks quite doable I've allrady thought up a few improvements, and I allready have a saw with two batteries. Here is the link I guess you have to copy and paste as I see links are not permited by admin...Oh yeah hope to bump elbows with yuz as a peruse my way around.

http://www.machineyourself.com/the-no-e ... chine.html

Have fun!!!

Bocefish said:
Before he starts doing anything, y'all should go to e-bay's adult section and look for fucksaw adapters. There's also controllers and all sorts of other machine adapters...

Anyone that's handy can build their own sex machine. The interwebz is a wonderful thing. :mrgreen:

My bf won't let me turn his power drill into a fuck machine :crybaby:

@Bocefish, Awwww too bad darl'n....I was just think'n of modify'n the design I posted above to rotary use'n the half inch drive drill motor in the shed along with a 12" high-wheel off of a push mower for the drive a 12" thrust leaves lots'o room for all types of toys...ooooo... I am a twisted guy, hmmmm... a new thought... modify a total gym... mix pleasure with fitness.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
stinky4219 said:
@Bocefish, Awwww too bad darl'n....I was just think'n of modify'n the design I posted above to rotary use'n the half inch drive drill motor in the shed along with a 12" high-wheel off of a push mower for the drive a 12" thrust leaves lots'o room for all types of toys...ooooo... I am a twisted guy, hmmmm... a new thought... modify a total gym... mix pleasure with fitness.

:lol:

Poker_Babe was the one who wrote:

My bf won't let me turn his power drill into a fuck machine :crybaby:

She was quoting my post about making one.

Status
Not open for further replies.