AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Library Shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2012
Question re all the mfc library shows.

I know most are set up and the girls have lookouts/minders/friends ect and in many cases they even know someone who works at the library the show is coming from but do these massive libraries over in the states not have any kind of CCTV or secruity guards?

I know one UK model on another cam site atempt to do a show from a library and within no time she was busted and arrested. After that she vowed never to do a public show of any kind again. So far she has stuck to that. Another uk model again was also caught, asked to leave and banned from entering that library again

These shows are nice to watch but it just amazes me how the girls over in the states never seem to get busted. Can it really be that easy over thier in the USA? Is there really so little secruity or even people full stop in them?

Not a dig at any model btw, like i say i enjoy the shows just curious as to how they can get away with it so easily.

I feel like two different models in the UK, both getting in trouble for masturbating in public, is not a good precedent to say that you are more likely to get caught in the UK than in America.

I also feel like there is a lot more info needed before we could make that judgement. Even in America, there is a difference between jerking it in San Fransisco and a small town in the South. I've never been to the UK but I feel there are also cultural differences there that can affect what's going on.

If we do decide that women in America are less likely to be caught masturbating in a library, it may be because in many areas, library budgets are being slashed as fast as they can go. Here in Cali, many of our local libraries are only open 3-4 days a week, for limited hours, and I feel they do not have the extra money for CCTV or security guards.

And, even if you don't want to make a dig at models who masturbate in public areas, I will --- there is a HUGE difference between doing a sex show in your car, or on an abandoned road, or out in the middle of nowhere, and performing a live sex show in a publicly funded building where a portion of it is set aside for children.

When I go pee at a rest stop, I assume all kinds of gross things have gone on in there. When I go to the library, I don't want to wonder of a sex worker was fingerfucking her self in the chair I want to read a book in. I'm all for sex worker rights and anti-shame and that kind of thing, but some women have ZERO respect for other people and the community around them.

Sorry Evvie, i may have missed out a very important bit. The two UK girls never once masturbated in the library, they simply did flash, teasing, upskirt shows.

I also dont agree with doing anything where kids can see you, i have mentioned that very point regarding another model on mfc who seems to have no problem doing that at all.

Im not really great with words, well when it comes to the written word anyway. But my post is not a dig at the models or the USA at all. Just a case of me being somewhat amazed at how the girls doing these library shows never get busted by secruity or any member of public. Just amazed how they do what they do like it's an every day thing, not even showing any fear or concern at all that they may get caught and in trouble.

Makes me almost believe that the entire show is a huge set up including the library itself. Which of course is not the case. :lol:

(Again, this thread is not meant as a dig at the states whatsoever)

I have not been to a library in years but when I did frequent them there never seemed to be any security or cameras (atleast not visable) and only 2 or 3 people working at any given time. Granted these are library's from small towns in the south.

I think the one American model had to get a look out because she was approached by a male while she was on cam? that's just what I heard, I could be wrong.

What bothers me more is that if a man were to be caught doing it, he would be arrested and put on a sex offenders list, but when women do it, it seems nothing happens. That's what I don't think is fair.

I am inclined to agree with Evvie. Now, unless someone calls the library where she is at and tells them about her, I doubt there will be any real repercussions for a while.

Most libraries I've been to in the states only have CCTV monitors at the entrance and exits (that I know of) along with their electronic security check-outs. There's not much reason to have cameras all over because if someone tries to steal anything, the electronic security alarms will go off.

The model who had a member trying to watch her at the library was GingerBanks. She has almost always had her bf or another friend act as her lookout, even more so with that incident. Something tells me that CameronKnight isn't quite that smart and will eventually get caught. It looks like a college library which I assume would not be good for her academic career if she gets busted.

Bocefish said:
Most libraries I've been to in the states only have CCTV monitors at the entrance and exits (that I know of) along with their electronic security check-outs. There's not much reason to have cameras all over because if someone tries to steal anything, the electronic security alarms will go off.

Unless you remove the security tag from the book. Every time we used the school library some poor fucker would wind up with about 20 security tags hidden in his school bag :-D

js423 said:
The model who had a member trying to watch her at the library was GingerBanks. She has almost always had her bf or another friend act as her lookout, even more so with that incident. Something tells me that CameronKnight isn't quite that smart and will eventually get caught. It looks like a college library which I assume would not be good for her academic career if she gets busted.

I made this thread and then shortly after while checking out differant models on MFC i came across another library show, this time it was CK's. It seems she does not care at all about getting caught or what she is doing.

She just squirted all over the floor aswell and i thought to myself "i feel sorry for the poor cleaner who has to clean her mess up" :shock:

If CK's library shows are all going to be like this then yes it will only be a matter of time before she gets herself in trouble.

Is it worth the risk? well she did get an amazing amount of tokens and they are still rolling in even now, so for im guessing the answer is YES.

Attachments

• ck1.JPG
    ck1.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 541
  • ck3.JPG
    ck3.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 540
Just before she did this she showed everyone around the internet section, plenty of peope were around.

Which is what my whole point was about, how does she or anyone else not ever get busted. Just amazes me. :shock:

Attachments

• ck5.JPG
    ck5.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 535
  • ck6.JPG
    ck6.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 534
carlosdicanio said:
js423 said:

I made this thread and then shortly after while checking out differant models on MFC i came across another library show, this time it was CK's. It seems she does not care at all about getting caught or what she is doing.

She just squirted all over the floor aswell and i thought to myself "i feel sorry for the poor cleaner who has to clean her mess up" :shock:

If CK's library shows are all going to be like this then yes it will only be a matter of time before she gets herself in trouble.

Is it worth the risk? well she did get an amazing amount of tokens and they are still rolling in even now, so for im guessing the answer is YES.
That's disgusting. At least most of the homeless fellows that pee on the library steps downtown are mentally disabled.

I'm in a bitch hatin' mood right now, but I seriously hopes she gets arrested and gets registered as a sex offender. There is no excuse for what she is doing.

Evvie, im sure if i was to go to my local library and get my old chap out, start having a five fingered shuffle, then leaving a nice mess on the chair i would be arrested and classed as a sex offender and get a huge huge fine. Maybe my face in all the local rags, thus bringing shame on my family.

But Ho Hum, the old DS debate is for another time and place. :thumbleft:

This CK model just simply does not care at all if she gets caught. Bringing me back to my main point. Once again i have no idea how she has yet to. :think:

Attachments

• ck7.JPG
    ck7.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 525
  • ck8.JPG
    ck8.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 524
carlosdicanio said:
Evvie, im sure if i was to go to my local library and get my old chap out, start having a five fingered shuffle, then leaving a nice mess on the chair i would be arrested and classed as a sex offender and get a huge huge fine. Maybe my face in all the local rags, thus bringing shame on my family.

But Ho Hum, the old DS debate is for another time and place. :thumbleft:

This CK model just simply does not care at all if she gets caught. Bringing me back to my main point. Once again i have no idea how she has yet to. :think:
Any chance she's got a buddy at the library who lets her in after hours? As I said up thar, a lot of American libraries have fewer operating hours so it would be pretty possible for a library to be closed at 3pm on a Monday afternoon

That was what i was thinking and im pretty sure in fact i know thats what some models do but there is simply far to many people in that library for it to be after hours. I also (only once) saw a lady walk by with her kid. CK very quickly pulled her top back up.

Im not even sure if she has a friend/lookout with her. Just a huge risk taker it seems. Tokens galore for her to go along with the adreniline (sp) rush she clearly is getting.

She is making an awful mess on her chair and the floor. :shock:

I am confused by these library shows. Because I thought there were rules on MFC about having others on cam that MFC does not have a ID for? How is this even allowed then? Or does it go back to as long as they are making tons of money off of these models, it doesn't matter? I don't care how quickly she pulled her top back up, why should it be okay for her to do what she is doing with kids around???

I am apathetic about the whole issue of library shows

As long as they dont prevent the masses returning thier books on time :whistle:

Reactions: spikyhaired
No, CK is definitely there during regular library hours. She used to do her little shows in private study rooms, but other than a few big tips didn't do as well as you might think. She's taken it to another level by now camming in very exposed areas of the library. There's no doubt she will be caught eventually...just like agent, nikiskyler, etc.

Evvie said:
I feel like two different models in the UK, both getting in trouble for masturbating in public, is not a good precedent to say that you are more likely to get caught in the UK than in America.

One factor is that the UK is the country that is most heavily under CCTV surveillance. There are estimates of over 4.2 million CCTV cameras monitoring the UK (counting government and private systems) - 1 camera for every 14 people. They estimate on average, a person in the UK is caught on camera 300 times per day.

That's a lot of cameras to avoid...

Reactions: Evvie
Our offices at the University are in the library there. While we do not have cameras monitoring anything in the library it would be nearly impossible for someone to get away with this during normal hours there. Even after hours would be pretty damn risky at our library. There's Campus Police/Public Safety officers on duty 24/7. You'd never know if they decided to do some rounds to make sure everything is good. I couldn't imagine taking a risk like that. There's way too much on the line for my liking. Even being the inside guy who let a model in after hours would be putting my job on the line. It would take a lot to be worth that risk.

I'm truly surprised . :shock: ... no jokes here about "sticky pages".. :lol:

and as far as any girl getting busted and having to register as a sex offender... :laughing-rolling:
Numbers say that its easy for guys to be on that list and very difficult to find girls added for the same offenses. Somehow, the "Public Peen" is much more feared and loathed than tits and pussy. Go figure..... :think: :snooty:

As a U.K model I would never do a Libary show where there's little kids running about and old pensioners. I wouldn't want to kill an old lady by her seeing my tits or va-jay-jay. It's true we are being watched all the time CCTV is everywhere! I think culturally the U.K is still a little prudish about sex. I was arrested once for making out with a girl on a bus (Drunk) but I wasn't being a loud fool we were just KISSING! The police arrested us for "public disorder" but wouldn't say it was because I was kissing a girl because of political correctness. I got a nice night in the cells from 7pm-4pm the next day... So public shows are a deffo no-go for U.K ladies... I saw a model in a pub attempting to do a show but she looked so scared of being caught as the pub was crowded :( Shows from my home are fine with me the extra tokens for the anxiety and being caught ARENT worth it.

sexyvee_x said:
As a U.K model I would never do a Libary show where there's little kids running about and old pensioners. I wouldn't want to kill an old lady by her seeing my tits or va-jay-jay. It's true we are being watched all the time CCTV is everywhere! I think culturally the U.K is still a little prudish about sex. I was arrested once for making out with a girl on a bus (Drunk) but I wasn't being a loud fool we were just KISSING! The police arrested us for "public disorder" but wouldn't say it was because I was kissing a girl because of political correctness. I got a nice night in the cells from 7pm-4pm the next day... So public shows are a deffo no-go for U.K ladies... I saw a model in a pub attempting to do a show but she looked so scared of being caught as the pub was crowded :( Shows from my home are fine with me the extra tokens for the anxiety and being caught ARENT worth it.

Wait... you got arrested for kissing a girl?! That is total crap. When will people get over this? :roll:

Reactions: SatanJonez
Every time I've seen a library show I've wondered, "How much tax dollars are used to keep these empty libraries stocked, employed and open?"

Chamaeleon said:
Every time I've seen a library show I've wondered, "How much tax dollars are used to keep these empty libraries stocked, employed and open?"

Not much. At least, not here in California.. library budgets have been pretty tiny since the mid-90s.

Get caught? Who's worried about nudity in a library?

20111209_Berkeley_nude_naked_streak_050.jpg

20111209_Berkeley_nude_naked_streak_031.jpg

20111209_Berkeley_nude_naked_streak_021.jpg

Ginger was on earlier tonight in her usual Library. 2200 in the room at one point. She kept fussing about how busy it was there but I didnt see anything to worry about. I'm guessing that now, shes learned the in's n out's of the game and no doubt creates more "OMGIdontwannagetcaught" BS than there is just to heighten the mood of the shows. After a little fuss, she decided "I need to cum. lets go group" and got after it. Didn't seem real concerned about getting busted at that point. :dontknow:

Life in the fast lane......

Chamaeleon said:
Get caught? Who's worried about nudity in a library?
It has been ages since I've seen that much pubic hair.

i am shocked I havent heard my name. For me I am super careful and I go to libraries that have a separate floor for kids and adults. I never do anything near kids. Also US libraries have camera only at the entrances that I have seen. As far as I know women just like men can be put on the sex offender list if a child sees. I lately have been second thinking my shows bc of the risk. And I take back my statement about the US being so uptight about nudity the UK has got us beat! Being naked shouldn't be a crime...It is fucking natural. I know nudity is ok in some states but we are still far too uptight. There are bigger scarier crimes to worry about. We need to be more like Europe and chill

Status
Not open for further replies.