AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model arrested?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana Cruise

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 13, 2011
MyFreeCams USA
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@AlanaCruisexxx
MFC Username
AlanaCruise
Chaturbate Username
AlanaCruise
Anyone know about a model who was naked at a target parking lot who was arrested? I have heard talk but dont know if it is true

Rumor control has it that http://profiles.myfreecams.com/blonde_starr got busted. Can't say whether or not there's any validity to that, but I've seen her do parking lot shows before and think I've even posted some in the silly screencaps thread. :dontknow:

Attachments

• PS(BS).jpg
    PS(BS).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 602
  • PS(BS1).jpg
    PS(BS1).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 599
  • PS(BS3).jpg
    PS(BS3).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 602
Reactions: Eva_ChangeN
LOL on what planet do people think no one will notice them doing this?!?!

There's a Romanian model who does car shows regularly and rides her gearstick was apparently SHOCKED and freaked out that some guy came up and knocked on her window...I mean really? You're in a car in broad daylight naked riding a fucking stickshift - you must KNOW getting caught is a possibility.

Jupiter551 said:
wonder if it's sakura_luvm8 she's pretty bold about car shows

Would have placed money on it being her. But with more and more carpark shows and public place shows being done by models there could be a fair few on the list.

Sukara_luvm8 gets more risky all the time. She has started to doing more and more ramdom guy and homeless guy shows. But she has covered the risk by doing the shows on her own video site called queens chat.

She sets the topic and secures the tokens first then moves the show from mfc to her site.

Jupiter551 said:
LOL on what planet do people think no one will notice them doing this?!?!

There's a Romanian model who does car shows regularly and rides her gearstick was apparently SHOCKED and freaked out that some guy came up and knocked on her window...I mean really? You're in a car in broad daylight naked riding a fucking stickshift - you must KNOW getting caught is a possibility.

I was there for that incident. And it may be mean of me to laugh, but I did. Hard.

Now, I have no problem with outdoor type shows as long as there isn't a clear chance that a minor could see the model.
Doing outdoor shows is a gamble and some people lose. Thems the breaks. :/

Bocefish said:
Rumor control has it that http://profiles.myfreecams.com/blonde_starr got busted. Can't say whether or not there's any validity to that, but I've seen her do parking lot shows before and think I've even posted some in the silly screencaps thread. :dontknow:

Goodness, that show looks risky. Good for her if she made good money, but I'd be terrified of getting caught.
(I'm just not interested in being someone's jailhouse bitch. :lol: )

Jupiter551 said:
Well, she hasnt logged on since tuesday lol.
Message on Blonde_Starr wall said:
Posted by Mandiijo143: July 17, 2012
Girly your show was great today i really hope you dont get in trouble.
Message on Mandiijo143 wall said:
Posted by Blonde_Starr: July 17, 2012
Thanks hun! The cops let me go with a warning, thank god! He said he could take me to jail right then and there though so it was a wakeup call. Don't think I can be quite so risky anymore...even though its so much fun!
Seems she got off with a warning, I wonder if the cop "got off" in the process too? lol

CallMeWilliam said:
Jupiter551 said:
Well, she hasnt logged on since tuesday lol.
Message on Blonde_Starr wall said:
Posted by Mandiijo143: July 17, 2012
Girly your show was great today i really hope you dont get in trouble.
Message on Mandiijo143 wall said:
Posted by Blonde_Starr: July 17, 2012
Thanks hun! The cops let me go with a warning, thank god! He said he could take me to jail right then and there though so it was a wakeup call. Don't think I can be quite so risky anymore...even though its so much fun!
Seems she got off with a warning, I wonder if the cop "got off" in the process too? lol

I am all for the public fun but OMG she is sooo risky. I could never be naked in a parking lot on top of my car. Holy shit. i was actually thinking that most cops would give the girl a break unless a minor saw and parents complained or charges were brought up. Thanks for info

pretty sure most cops I've met would give the girl a break...and ask the girl to return the favour :/

Status
Not open for further replies.