AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish,

that first one wouldn't happen to be from tonight, would it? Cause it looks very familiar...

What program are you using? I want something I can just draw a box on where I want it to cap and then just click away making pictures.

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

MWSnap is a small yet powerful Windows program for snapping (capturing) images from selected parts of the screen.

Current version is capable of capturing the whole desktop, a highlighted window, an active menu, a control, or a fixed or free rectangular part of the screen. MWSnap handles 5 most popular graphics formats and contains several graphical tools: a zoom, a ruler, a color picker and a window spy. It can be also used as a fast picture viewer or converter.

MWSnap does not require installation and does not need any special dlls, drivers or system files which can mess up your system.

boobs%204.jpg

moar.jpg

Relevant?

Or too much belly button?

Attachments

• warchief.png
    warchief.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 6,684
Here's one of my fave poses. With this particular person, it's hard to choose which view is the best, though.

Attachments

• ambhangingboob.png
    ambhangingboob.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 6,675
Reactions: Bocefish
Holy shit Amber, when did you go outside on cam?

Bocefish said:
Dangling bewbies are awesome, Lily is an absolute sweetheart too. Oh ya, and excellent mirror placement by the way. :p

Got to love the boob dangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.