AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Listerine Breath Strips, arousal and you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2010
Last night Lady Luna got brave and broke out some Listerine breath strips - she called them tingle strips (NOTE: DO NOT USE RED - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED).

I'm hoping she was inspired by my story here: http://fetlife.com/users/25231/posts/416539]]

She started putting them on for tips, she did her wrists, her neck, her nipples, each side of her pussy, and her clit. She's a good girl who follows the rules so she couldn't masturbate to get her self off in the public room. It was delicious watching her get so turned on ! She was quivering all over and sometimes she just had to toss her head back.

She told me she'd probably post a review of then Tuesday.

tightlockup said:
Last night Lady Luna got brave and broke out some Listerine breath strips - she called them tingle strips (NOTE: DO NOT USE RED - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED).

I'm hoping she was inspired by my story here: http://fetlife.com/users/25231/posts/416539]]

She started putting them on for tips, she did her wrists, her neck, her nipples, each side of her pussy, and her clit. She's a good girl who follows the rules so she couldn't masturbate to get her self off in the public room. It was delicious watching her get so turned on ! She was quivering all over and sometimes she just had to toss her head back.

She told me she'd probably post a review of then Tuesday.

Interesting... :think:

Wow, how did I miss this back when it was posted???

Dear god, it was awesome!

BIG TIP:

stick it on with spit, but you can use water to keep it disolving. Once it's almost gone, the tingly goodness starts. It's REALLY intense on the clit, so careful if you're sensitive. Try it on your wrists first. Remember, it won't really tingle until you can't really see it anymore. Using spit to stick it there and water after seems to be the key to getting it to tingle more for longer. Also, even after it looks like it's almost all gone, it will still tingle when you wet it. I think I got a good three tingle sessions out of the one on my wrist after it appeared to be completely gone.

I used the blue ones. Tightlockup said never ever use red. I'm guessing that's an "unless you're not using it on sensitive parts"

Definitely suggest you gals try it out. Dunno how it would work on a guy's sensitive areas though. ^.^

LadyLuna said:
Wow, how did I miss this back when it was posted???

Dear god, it was awesome!

BIG TIP:

stick it on with spit, but you can use water to keep it disolving. Once it's almost gone, the tingly goodness starts. It's REALLY intense on the clit, so careful if you're sensitive. Try it on your wrists first. Remember, it won't really tingle until you can't really see it anymore. Using spit to stick it there and water after seems to be the key to getting it to tingle more for longer. Also, even after it looks like it's almost all gone, it will still tingle when you wet it. I think I got a good three tingle sessions out of the one on my wrist after it appeared to be completely gone.

I used the blue ones. Tightlockup said never ever use red. I'm guessing that's an "unless you're not using it on sensitive parts"

Definitely suggest you gals try it out. Dunno how it would work on a guy's sensitive areas though. ^.^

I've actually heard of blowjobs being performed with listerine strips on the tongue... never thought to try any of the above, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.