AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Movie Monday

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I titled this as if I'll actually get around to doing this on a regular basis. It's doubtful that will happen, but it's catchy anyway so might as well just go with it. This weekend was quite a bit of relax time for me and the family (husband and 2 small dogs.) With any relaxing weekend comes a fair amount of TV or movie watching and couch laying. I enjoyed both!

Snow White and the Huntsman

I was all prepared to hate Kristen Stewart in this movie due to all the hate for her around the Internet. While I do believe she's a very bland actress who doesn't show emotion very well, this role actually seemed to suit that. And of course I enjoyed Thor...erm... Chris Hemsworth, as the Huntsman. He's just an awesome dude.

But this movie had the same issue that I think a lot of movies have these days. It was too long. So many scenes were dragged out for twice as long as necessary to get the feeling and the story across. Out of the 4 of us on the couch, I was the only one who managed to stay awake long enough to see the epic battle at the end. The puppies and the hubby didn't miss much.

The scenery was very pretty and the acting was decent. I enjoyed this film's version of the 7 Dwarves.

I give this movie a 4/10.

Friends with Benefits

There was a lot of sex in this movie. Which I most certainly appreciated since I think Mila Kunis is pretty damn hot. And Justin Timberlake ain't too shabby either, I suppose. I really really wish they'd shown HER ass as much as they showed his, though. Jeez they really wanted us to see Justin's butt. A lot.

Other than this movie being SO predictable (which I think most Rom Coms are these days) I think it was pretty cute. I actually laughed a few times, so something worked. Woody Harrelson being in it certainly improved the overall rating of the movie. I think he makes anything better, personally. Though this is another movie I'd say could have been about 20 minutes shorter, I think it was put together pretty well.

The chemistry between the main actors was perfect and the fun story was told in a fun way.

I give this movie a 7/10.

schlmoe said:
Anxiously awaiting your review of "The Blues Brothers" :mrgreen:
:naughty: :snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.