AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DecAmber 2012

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
DecAmber kicks off tonight just after midnight and last until midnight on 12/31! I can't wait to spend lots of hours each day with you and celebrate this fun month. The goal is to finish in Miss MFC Top 20 to close this year with a bang! Any and all support from you is very appreciated and necessary to keep me going all month long. Whether you can bring tokens to participate in some fun activities, or you can bring smiles and laughter, it all helps me out.

So here are the plans!

First and foremost: Cooties!!

On each Cootie countdown board, there will be bonus Cooties that count as multiple kills (3 to 7, randomly) instead of one, hidden somewhere among the normal looking Cooties. The amount of bonus Cooties on a board will vary, and the only way to guarantee to get the bonus is to NUKE 'EM ALL! I will make sure to almost always have a Cootie board up so that any tips that come in help your Cootie Kill Score. The more Cooties that die this month, the higher we'll get in the top 20!

Top FIVE Cootie Killers for DecAmber will receive one of my hand-sewn Cootie plushies. First place gets Cooter Clause ( :lol: ) as well as a Cootie Elf (and 3 pieces of Cootie Gear, to be explained in a moment), and second through fifth get a Cootie Elf (and 3 pieces of Cootie Gear).

What's this Cootie Gear?

I've got a bunch of shot glasses, large black coffee mugs, and 16oz pint glasses with Cootie faces on them, just for you! Not only do the top 5 Cootie Killers get some, but for every 2 full pages on the wall (again, to be explained in a moment) you'll get to pick an item. I'll send out whatever combination of gear you've chosen after DecAmber is over. :)

Deck my Walls with your ornament balls!

225 tokens will get your name on a page, then each 50 tokens after gets an ornament stamped on it. Each page can hold 12 stamps before it's "full". Once you've finished your first full page, I'll name a cute little holiday Duckie (aka Duckie Butt) for you. All the Duckie Butts will take a colorful hot sexy bath with me toward the end of DecAmber, and you can choose to have the Duckie sent to you after DecAmber is over if you like. There is a limit of 48 on these, one per person, so be quick to finish a page on the wall!

Once you've finished your second full page, you can choose a piece of Cootie Gear. For each 2 full pagees you complete after that, you can pick another piece. Maybe you'll create a whole collection of Cootie Gear! Mugs, pints and shot glasses for the whole family! :lol:

Each week (or so) I will change the paper design and ornament stamp color in hopes that by the end of the month, the room walls will be filled with lots of different colored pages. It's going to look awesome with my walls decked out by all your balls!

Last but most definitely NOT least: Amber's Angels!

The highest single tip of each day will be one of my Angels for the month. Similiar to the "Beach Ballers" of August, you'll get posted on one of the Angels on my board with the date, your name, and the Angelic Tip Amount. The highest Angel of the whole month automatically wins a semi-custom video to be made after DecAmber is over. The remaining Angels on the board will all be entered into a raffle-drawing and one more winner will be chosen from that. Two Angels will receive a very special semi-custom video! Exciting? I think so. :) Details on what is involved in a semi-custom video will follow in a reply to this post.

Here's the special Amber's Angels board that I put together for you. I hope the sparkly "star" lights show up on cam. They just look like smeared dots in this pic, but I spent a lot of time putting this together so it's twinkly!

Aside from these fun and adorable (and sexily exciting) crafty prizes, of course DecAmber will be full of fun and steamy shows. I plan on doing a POV group, an anal group, a sybian ride group (on NY eve), a creamy milky shower, some body painting, a glow show, a wet sexy Duckie Butt bath tub show (around the end of the month), and most definitely plan to wear cute holiday gear on or around Christmas. I will be around on Christmas Eve, Christmas, AND New Years Eve to spend the holidays with any sweethearts who are able to join me.

So here's the TL;DR:
*Cootie plushies - top 5 Cootie Killers
*Cootie Gear - 1 item for each 2 full pages on the wall, 3 items for each of the top 5 Cootie Killers
*Duckie Butt - First 48 people to get 1 full page on the wall (one per person)
*Deck my Walls (pages) - 225 to start a page, 50 tokens per stamp (12 stamps per page, total page cost = 825 tokens)
*Amber's Angels - highest single tip of each day, by midnight, online OR offline
*Semi Custom Vid - highest Angel of the whole month, and one winner pulled (raffle-style) from the remaining Angels on the board

I am so excited for this month and hope that you are too! It has been a lovely year with you all, and I just know this DecAmber will only be the icing on the cake. Regardless of if we finish in the top 20, it will be a damn fun time. :thumbleft:

Attachments

• angels.JPG
    angels.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 504
  • coots.JPG
    coots.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 504
  • duckies.JPG
    duckies.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 504
  • glass wear.JPG
    glass wear.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 504
  • pages.JPG
    pages.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 504
Semi-custom vid details:

Video show should range between 5 to 15 minutes.

General/overall themes (if you’d like to not be too detailed, I can run with one of these)
Masturbation and cum (can include strip tease first, or just masturbation)
Pussy play and pee (Something I can’t do on MFC, and a bit of a naughty fetish!)
Boobie worship (lots of fun with focus on boobies)
Ass worship (lots of fun with focus on the booty)

More custom show details

-Position for toy play
Missionary (usual group position, and the only way I can cum)
Doggy
Cowgirl facing cam
Cowgirl facing away from cam

-Alternatives to cum/toy play
Foot lotion/oil rubbing, with or without toy tease
Body lotion/oil rubbing
Shower with soap suds (can include some fingering/small toy play)
Pure dancing/strip tease
Spanking/paddling ass (not too rough, though)

-Toys
You can choose the toys that I use, but keep in mind that it’s easiest for me to cum with a dildo/penetration toy plus a vibrator. I can use just fingers if you’d prefer no toys. If you don’t care if I cum, then any toy that you’d like to see is great! If you’re unfamiliar with my toys, let me know and I’ll take a pic of all of ‘em for ya.

-Outfit
If there is to be a striptease in the show, or if you’d like me to be partially dressed for the other parts of the show, feel free to choose from my arsenal of panties, bras, lingerie, hoodies, tank tops, etc.

-Music
If there are particular songs you’d like to have on in the background, feel free to ask. Otherwise I’ll just play stuff I enjoy.

I’m open to other requests, but these items are NOT an option:
Anal, Sybian, POV, Lots of dirty talk (I can handle little doses, but it’s not my forte), Outdoor shows

Question

Can we kick this off at midnight EST?

I'm already half in the bag, and I might not be able to stay up till 3AM my time.

bawksy said:
Question

Can we kick this off at midnight EST?

I'm already half in the bag, and I might not be able to stay up till 3AM my time.
It's Friday night. Man the fuck UP. (But I'll be around all damned month, so feel free to join me during better hours. :) )

Reactions: JulieKate
I'm gonna get me a Ducky Butt! I've already discussed this with the husband.

new vid wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen? Or is it part of the monthly prize thing?

Jupiter551 said:

new video is on hiatus until January, unless Amber pulls her finger out, but personalised videos are prizes in DecAmber.

Reactions: AmberCutie
BullFrogBlues said:
Jupiter551 said:

new video is on hiatus until January, unless Amber pulls her finger out, but personalised videos are prizes in DecAmber.
wow she's keeping her finger in for a month before doing the video?? :shock:

BullFrogBlues said:
Jupiter551 said:

Is this some sort of Aussie terminology for "procrastinating?" or...? :D

AmberCutie said:
BullFrogBlues said:
Jupiter551 said:

Is this some sort of Aussie terminology for "procrastinating?" or...? :D

Probably more likely of British origin but yes "procrastinating" is one meaning.

First special group is going to happen in 30 mins if we can hit a few thousand more tokens :D

Butt plug DP cum group!

http://live.ambercutie.com/ << get in here and help and enjoy!

Here's the update for the coming week:

Monday/Tuesday - late afternoon/evening shows, hanging out, being naked, usual groups.

Wednesday - Xmas Cupcake Boobies shower show. Will log on around 4pm for usual hang out time, and work toward token goal for the show. Actual show in public chat around 7pm.

Thursday - POV group show. This one may be a little different as I am planning to add a little extra POV dildo BJ action either before the show in public chat, or once we begin the show in group. I'll probably log on around 4pm and work toward a token goal for the group (probably another meter on the white board) and aim to have the group around 7:30. I'm normally quite tired after a POV show, so not sure how long I'll stay on after it.

Friday - Dancacalypse! Apparently the Mayans think the world is ending on 12/21, so we're going to get oily and dance our asses off (well at least I am!) to either celebrate the fact that they were wrong, or to go out with an oily sexy bang. Abandon all tokens to me! They will be useless after the world implodes! :lol:

Saturday - Xmas Caturday with my fuzzy Xmas kitty ears. Probably online between 1pm til 5 or 6pm.

Sunday - First day of my santa baby outfit, and group with the glass candy cane. (Santa baby outfit from 12/23 through 12/25)

I'm super excited that we've held a spot in the top 20 every single day so far this month! Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way. We are halfway there, so let's keep it up!

I'm looking forward to spending fun holiday times with you. And yes I know, some of you won't be able to attend due to holiday obligations out in the physical realm, but I know there are some folks out there who are like me who don't have plans and I'm happy to share the holiday with anyone who wants to hang with me. :thumbleft:

Here's the update for the rest of DecAmber!

Wednesday - usual show, hang out, get nakey, have a group or two. Estimated time: 5pm til 9pm PST.

Thursday - usual show, hang out, get nakey, have a group or two. Estimated time: 5pm til 9pm PST.

Friday - Glow Show! After some hang out time and some countdowns, we'll turn the lights down and get a bunch of glow sticks and bracelets for some dark dancing. After this we will have a group with dark/low lighting and get naughty and cum with the glow sticks. I could be convinced to poke the pooper with something, too. ;) It's the last Friday of DecAmber so we must have a party of an epic night! Last chance to get a Duckie Butt. Estimated time: 5pm til 9pm PST.

Saturday - Caturday and Duckie Butt Bath! We'll hang out and do usual nakey count, then toward the end of the session, we'll hop in a colorful bath with all the Duckie Butts. I am hoping to hang out for a good chunk of time today, so hopefully the chat and tokeys are lively to keep me rolling! Estimated time: 2pm til 6pm PST.

Sunday - a short evening session with a possible hitachi cum group. Maybe some Marker Mania? Estimated time: 6pm til 9pm PST. (Depends on when the Miami game ends and I get myself ready.)

Monday - last day of DecAmber and New Year's Eve! Sybian group at the end of the night! Last chance to get on the Angel board and get pages on the wall. Estimated time: 2pm til 12am PST. Sybian group show at approximately 10pm PST.

The highest we have ranked this year is 15. Would be super awesome cool to beat that! I wonder how high we can get!? :dance:

A big huge THANK YOU to everyone who has been around so far this month! I've had such a fun time with you guys and gals, and I couldn't be happier with how it is going. I've been completely knocked off my feet with your generosity and support. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! THANK YOU!

Here's an Angel update!

4 days left to get on the board!

Cef 1
BFB 4
Johnny 1
Aoundril 5
Krango 1
Schmoe 3
Ted 1
Bond 1
Dilli 1
Cupcake 1
Galactic 1
Fogy 2
Discus 1
Kradek 1
Bignick 1
Pioneer 1**
DuoSher 1

**Highest Angel belongs to Pioneer @ 15150

Reactions: BullFrogBlues
Saturday I am now aiming for 2pm as I have some things to take care of in the early part of the day. Also, I forgot to mention that Sunday may include some Marker Mania. ;)

I updated the post above to reflect these items!

AmberCutie said:
Here's an Angel update!

Cef 1
BFB 3
Johnny 1
Aoundril 5
Krango 1
Schmoe 3
Ted 1
Bond 1
Dilli 1
Cupcake 1
Galactic 1
Fogy 2
Discus 1
Kradek 1
Bignick 1
Pioneer 1**
DuoSher 1

26 Angels... there should be 27, I think. 31 days in DecAmber.

BullFrogBlues said:
AmberCutie said:
Here's an Angel update!

Cef 1
BFB 3
Johnny 1
Aoundril 5
Krango 1
Schmoe 3
Ted 1
Bond 1
Dilli 1
Cupcake 1
Galactic 1
Fogy 2
Discus 1
Kradek 1
Bignick 1
Pioneer 1**
DuoSher 1

Sorry pumpkin, added the extra one for you that I missed.

AmberCutie said:
BullFrogBlues said:
AmberCutie said:
Here's an Angel update!

Cef 1
BFB 3
Johnny 1
Aoundril 5
Krango 1
Schmoe 3
Ted 1
Bond 1
Dilli 1
Cupcake 1
Galactic 1
Fogy 2
Discus 1
Kradek 1
Bignick 1
Pioneer 1**
DuoSher 1

Sorry pumpkin, added the extra one for you that I missed.

psst bfb :mmaths *points @ Amber* :whistle:

The last Angel update for the month! :angel5:

Cef 2
BFB 4
Johnny 2
Aoundril 5
Krango 1
Schmoe 3
Ted 1
Bond 1
Dilli 1
Cupcake 1
Galactic 1
Fogy 2
Discus 1
Kradek 1
Bignick 1
Pioneer 1**
DuoSher 1
AmbersJason 1

**Highest Angel currently belongs to Pioneer @ 15150

Since today is the LAST chance to be an Angel, I want to take a moment to note something very important to me: No matter if you're up there once, or 10 times, or not at all, you've made a great impact on me and #DecAmber. I appreciate every bit of your support. There are many whose names did not get on the actual board due to the fun competition involved in this (and a heap of backdooring ;) ) but please know that your efforts were NOT in vain, and are not going unnoticed. I wish everyone could be a winner, but I set the rules for it and have to stick to it to keep things fair.

Today if you're going attempt an Angel tip and someone comes along and beats it, please know that you still rock my world. I wouldn't be where I am today without you, and I appreciate everything that each of you do for me, name on a board or not.

:romance-grouphug:

Also, the semi-custom video winning Angel will be pulled on cam on Tuesday evening. (Jan 2, roughly 7pm PST.)

Obviously we will know at midnight tonight who gets the automatic win by having the highest single tip of the month. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.