AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DecAmber 2012 - A MAJOR success!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I find today to feel pretty surreal. I spent most of November preparing for, and then of course all of December participating in the most epic month I've ever had on MFC. The fact that it's all over is sort of blowing my mind right now. Though I still have lots of work to do, since so many people are getting fun Cootie Gear sent to them in the coming weeks, and I will have a couple of special videos to make. ;)

I woke up this morning with such a sweet feeling. The feeling of accomplishment for putting in double my usual hours on cam (plus hours each day stamping and hanging pages :lol: ) for the last 31 days. The feeling of complete flattery for how well my MFC friends treated me day in, day out. The feeling of success for not only hitting the goal, but surpassing it by a healthy amount. The feeling of ultimate happy.

There are so many of you who not only made my DecAmber extremely special, but have been with me on MFC for such a long while now. I've gotta tell you, I don't know what I'd do without you. JohnnyAb: thank you for not only rocking my face last night and being the highest Angel, but for such a tremendous amount of support throughout 2012. I'm so honored to be able to chat with you so often and to have you with me. BFB__: thank you for your unending support and flirty friendship and all you've done for me. Not a day goes by that you don't make me smile. Pioneer: if you're out there... :) thank you for being such a fun mystery and for knocking my socks off when you're around. Dilligaf: my sweet dilli bar... you make me laugh and feel so special and I love having your company whenever you can be around. Galactic: I can't even explain how you make me feel... you get me with such sweet flattery and wonderful humor. Thank you for being there. Gex: I missed you lots this month but thought of you often. You've certainly made an impact on me this year and I hope you've enjoyed our fun times. Bignick: your generosity and friendliness continues to astound me. Thank you for everything... not just what you've done for me but for many other awesome girls, too! Cef: in the few months I have gotten to know you, I've realized how incredibly awesome, fun and sweet you are. Thank you so much. Krango: you make my time on cam so fun! Even with your ESB emotes... I still think you're the bees knees ;) . Ted: well my goodness... you've most certainly been with me through the years. Thank you for sticking by me and for all you've done. Aoundril: you crazy rampager! So many laughs and squees you've brought me, and I loved them all. Thank you, my limetext. :) Schmoe: we all miss you tons lately, but you're thought of and mentioned so often that you were there in spirit. Thank you for still being such a part of things even though work has stolen you away so much. You'll most definitely never be forgotten.

I know there are loads more of you who have completely rocked my world, and I know you know who you are, even if I can't possibly fit you all into one blog post. I feel so incredibly luck to have you ALL. Thank you for a wonderful DecAmber and another wonderful year on MFC.

So now for some fun recaps and pics!

The Cootie Killers Scoreboard!

U1t9k.jpg

Congrats to the top 10 for being spectacular killers! And to the top 5 who will be getting my hand sewn Cootie plushies: BFB, Cef, Galactic, Krango and bignick!

My Angels!

mYbStl.jpg

Congrats to JohnnyAB (feels weird to say congrats since I am the lucky one, here) for being the Angel of DecAmber and automatic winner of a semi-custom vid from me. The 2nd winner will be pulled on Wednesday evening on MFC (approximately 7pm PST) from the other Angels on the board.

My walls with balls! (This got so out of hand in a great way!)

P6jxdl.jpg

Sed7Cl.jpg

JgMXfl.jpg

WrYdzl.jpg

And OMG the ceiling!!

l3VWKl.jpg

So, for every person with 2 or more full pages on the wall, I will be sending out MFC mails later this week to let you know how many pieces of Cootie Gear you are entitled to and to get your order and address. If you are not interested in receiving the items, just let me know and I promise not to be offended. I know for some of you, just being on the wall and participating in such an epic month was what you were aiming for. :thumbleft:

So now for the rest of today, I am going to retreat from AmberLand and have some much needed "me-time" to decompress from the last couple months. But then I'll be back in action on Wednesday, January 2 and I'll see you on cam to start a much more normal month on MFC. I'm still going to be working hard to try and hit top 100 each month in 2013 (with exception of maybe 2-3 'mega months' if I can work that out!)

THANK YOU again to everyone for every ounce of support. You all rock my life.

:romance-cloud9:

Also: laft yellow if you actually read all of this! Or I will cri blue.

Wow! Way to go Amber and everyone who helped you reach your goal!!! :clap: :dance:

I will laft yellow just for Amber.

Then, I will cri blue.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Going to try and be as organized about sending out the Cootie Gear as possible, so I am delaying sending out the messages until early next week. In the mean time Jawbs and I will get super organized to make things simpler.

Some people are entitled to over 20 pieces of gear! :lol: I know realistically most people won't be claiming every piece they earned, as they would have to have a lot of cabinet space. And sorry, you can not gift your gear to others (unless you get it and re-ship it yourself :p). I have a limited amount of each type (Shot glass, Pint glass, Coffee mug) in stock to ship immediately, so if you're later than most to reply and the item you'd like runs out of stock, please understand I will have to wait on the company to make/send out more before your package can be sent to you.

Haha it's going to look like a postal packing center in here soon. :mrgreen:

Reactions: BullFrogBlues
Status
Not open for further replies.