AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Valentine's day is coming soon!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I'm hoping to share some sweet things with you for Valentines Day 2013. :) See the image below for info!

val2013.jpg

This will be the first time that I give out any printed photos, and these will be exclusive! I will have a digital Valentines Day photo set for sale starting on 2/14, but it won't include these 3 images.

It is also a pretty rare thing to receive panties from me, and these will be scented with one of my favorite perfumes from Victorias Secret (Dream Angel's 'Halo' which is discontinued.) They will not be worn panties, but will still smell sweet like me! ;)

So, who wants some of my Sweet Box?

Here's a convenient link to send you to the offline tip page, too! (Must be signed into MFC on your browser.)

(If I don't have your address from previous shipments, please make sure you MFC mail me your mailing address after sending the 1414 tip.)

Wow this looks amazing! You are spoiling them for Valentine's Day Amber, 25 guys (or girls) will be VERY lucky, everyone had better snatch these up while they still can!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.