AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

February stuff and Valentines

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So my last post was obviously already Valentines Day related but now that the actual week of Vday is here, I'm going to give you all an update on a couple things.

1. I've got a new picture set available as of today! It's the BIGGEST pic set I've sold thus far (36 images), it's got some wonderful quality photos in it since we acquired a fabulous new camera last month, and it's got a great assortment of poses and imagery. Since it's the biggest and such great quality, this will be 150 tokens if purchased on its own.

2. I've got 10 Valentine Hearts to put on my wall this week. The first 10 people to send a tip of 333 tokens will be one of my Valentine Hearts and on my wall for the rest of February, as well as get my new Vday pic set.

3. I will be on cam for Valentines Day in the evening for a few hours to have romantical times with my Valentines, having some pink wine or champagne and possibly strawberries in a seductive little outfit.

4. I will be posting some "behind the scenes" sort of pictures from the previously noted pic set in my VIP section in the next couple of days.

Now, beyond Valentines stuff....

I don't usually make New Years resolutions. But, this year I resolved to make MORE CONTENT in 2013. Many of you have already seen a new HD Shower video, a new softcore picture set, as well as 2 fetish items (pee fetish HD video and a pic set) just within the last month. I would love to keep up the pace with that and continue to bring you handfuls of new content over the rest of this year! I am planning on taking quite a few more pictures as well as another video or two this coming weekend/early next week. I do apologize that this will take me away from cam time toward the beginning of next week, for the most part.

Due to the constant shift of amount of content I have available, I'll be continuing to re-vamp my VIDEO and PICTURE SET pages. If you check out the picture sets now, you'll notice the SuperSet of pics has been retired and a new "The Collection" has taken its place. This set will contain only solo images, and any fetish or girl/girl images will always be sold separately from it.

I have also updated my VIP INFO post to reflect 3 levels of VIPness (VIP/SuperVIP/EpicVIP). Please go take a look at it if you're not already a VIP and see what may be in store for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.