AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MegaMarch 2013 - Details!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
MegaMarch 2013 starts at midnight on March 1st! The goal for the month (and any mega month) is to hopefully finish in Miss MFC Top 20, or as close as we can do it, without completely killing ourselves. And yes I say "ourselves" because it's not only the extra hours and effort that I put in myself, but also the effort and support that my lovely members put in as well. WE CAN DO IT!

The themes for the month will change each week! March 1-10 are birthday themed. March 11-17 are St. Patrick's Day themed. March 18-24 are Spring/Flower themed. March 25-31 are Easter themed. (Think bunnies, eggs and chicks, not anything religious.) This should provide for a colorful month!

Below I am going to list all the fun prizes I have to offer you and a general idea of some of the shows I have planned. Dates and times will have to be specified as the month goes on.

Cootie Killers!

Top 10 Cootie Killers for the month will receive a brand new spiffy Cootie Gear item. Cootie Headphones!

EgrmJKlm.jpg
TU11amvm.jpg

They fold up into travel size, and the cord wraps conveniently inside one of the ear pieces. They're cute and useful for those times when you'd like to listen to me ramble on and on in public chat (or get a better listen to the sounds that are made in group shows.)

Top 5 Cootie Killers will ALSO receive a hand-sewn Cootie Plushie, with the #1 Cootie Killer receiving the large size, and 2-5 receiving a smaller version. These plushies will be themed for the month, so even those of you who already own one should add a MegaMarch Cootie to your collection. I don't have these sewn up yet, so an image will be updated here when I have one completed. Big Bunny Cooter is complete! See pic below! (The mini Bunny Cooters will be completed later in the month.)

yeQLdqi.png

Welcome back, SCROLLS OF AWESOMENESS!
Last March we introduced the Scrolls of Awesomeness as a way to get on the wall and show your support, and we're doing it again! The stickers will change as the month's theme changes. Here's the breakdown of how to get prizes for your Scrolls:

*Start a Scroll for 300 tokens (name on Scroll.)
*Add a sticker for 50 tokens (each page holds 12 stickers.)
This means a complete Scroll on wall = 900 tokens.

2 complete Scrolls on wall = 3 awesome Cootie bumper stickers!
4 complete Scrolls on wall = an awesome Cootie mousepad (as well as the above listed item(s)).
6 complete Scrolls on wall = an awesome exclusive printed 8x10 photo (as well as the above listed item(s)).
8 complete Scrolls on wall = an awesome Cootie keychain with a pretty little USB flash drive that will include an exclusive sexy video clip of me masturbating and a few exclusive random pics of me (as well as the above listed item(s)).
More than 8 complete Scrolls on the wall = you're an absolute awesome superstar and your contribution and support for MegaMarch is very appreciated!

So yes, the quick math on obtaining the ultimate awesome package is 7200 tokens. But the glory of the Scrolls of Awesomeness is that you can work on it throughout the entire month. Add a sticker or grab a new page whenever it's convenient for you, and the pages will be added up at the end of the month, then the prizes mailed out in April.

(At the end of each day, I will sort through all the tokens, and count any tip of 50 or more toward your Scrolls after the initial 300. Scrolls will be posted on the wall the following day.)

Here's what the Scrolls look like (I used each of the themed stickers as an example, but obviously the amount of each type of sticker varies depending on how long a Scroll takes to be completed.)

7F2sH1Am.jpg

And here is a pic of the mousepad and bumper stickers:

1t238WLm.jpg

I don't have an image yet of the keychain as I don't have them in-hand yet, but will update as soon as they arrive. Sorry! And the 8x10 as well as the pics and vid clip on the flash drive will be secret surprises for when you receive them, of course. ;)

Edit: here are a couple pics of me showing off the keychain and flash drive on cam when they arrived!

4TX17Q0.png
xSkeNks.png

Mega Board!

The highest single tip of each day (by midnight) will claim their spot on the Mega Board! Offline tips count too. 2 names on this Mega Board will win an exclusive picture set, a subscription to any new solo pic sets that I put up for sale, as well as a Kodak Digital Picture frame! Members who have one of my Kodak frames receive (randomly) exclusive pictures directly to your frame via a special email that you set up.

The highest overall tip will automatically be a winner, and one additional name on the board will be pulled from a raffle (the amount of tix entered for you = the amount of times you're on the board!) to be the other winner. The auto-winner will not be entered into the raffle since they auto-win. :) Also, please remember that all tips contributed during Mega March are SUPER appreciated and go toward the ultimate goal of making it a fabulous month. If you contribute a sizable tip in hopes to get on the board, and are out-tipped by someone, please don't take it personally. It's all in good-natured fun and competition! And hey, chances are you're going to get some other awesome prizes via the Cootie Killers board and/or the Scrolls of Awesomeness. It's all win/win!

Here's the super colorful and themed Mega Board!

I6yoY9gm.jpg

Some other details for the month:

*A few awesome members have already changed their MFC username to show some extra support for me during Mega March. If you would like to do this as well, feel free to add "ACs" to the beginning of your name when you come visit my room! It's so sweet to see so many people with this on their name in my room. Feels uber special. :)

*The midnight launch on 3/1 will include a group show so we can finally have some sexytimes and cum together (it has been 13 days since we had a group!)

*I am not planning to stay on until midnight on the 31st during this mega month. I usually do, and I am usually exhausted for the days after. I would prefer not to completely burn myself out during the last few days like I normally do, so I am reallysuperduperhoping we have a secure enough spot in the top 20 by the evening of March 31 in order to achieve this. I also have a special group show planned for that evening, and it's one that usually wipes me out due to exertion and pure cum-blliss. ;)

*I will be on cam during each weekend, including Caturdays every Saturday.

*There is new content coming in the form of sexy picture sets! Even a new public set to be posted tomorrow (2/28) to give you a little taste.

*Special group shows and public shows that I have planned: Chocolate Syrup Shower, Green St. Paddy's Day Shower, Anal group, PoV group, Panty stuff and cum group (with panties to be raffled off, details on dates to come soon) Birthday Dress up and chill time (3/10 is the bday, feel free to spoil your birthday princess!), Sybian group (on 3/31 in the evening) and anything else fun I can think of!

tl;dr version:
Top 5/10 Cootie Killers get prizes. (top10 = headphones, top5 = cootie plushy.)

Scrolls of Awesome on wall get you prizes. (2= bumper stickers, 4 = mousepad, 6 = 8x10 photo, 8 = exclusive video/pics on flash drive and keychain)

Mega Board is highest single tip each day by midnight (online or offline), 2 winners get prizes. Highest single overall tip, and one other raffled (Exclusive pic set, subscription to current and future solo pic sets, Kodak frame with auto-updates of exclusive pics)

There will be lots of fun shows and I plan to be on every single day of March.

I thank you for reading through this! Even if you tl;dr'd it, that's ok. :p I can't wait to spend lots of extra time with you during MegaMarch 2013! Thank you in advance for coming by to show your support, whether it be in the form of sweet digital hugs and smooches or in the form of tokens to get some awesome prizes!

Oh, and yes... the words MEGA and AWESOME are most definitely the theme words of the month. Use them liberally!

just a little something (info) for all the COOTIE KILLERS out there

sorry, I don't know where to find these, hopefully anyone interested can find them at a phone accessory store, best of luck to those interested.

BEST of LUCK for MEGAMARCH

Attachments

• funny sloth cellphone case.png
    funny sloth cellphone case.png
    150 KB · Views: 493
  • funny sloth cellphone case II.jpg
    funny sloth cellphone case II.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 493
Reactions: AmberCutie
Hmm... ACsJason314 makes me seem more like a number, while ACsAmbersJason seems redundant. In any case, to show my support, I'll pick one of those two to make Amber feel uber special, or maybe even uber uber special in the case of the former name. Actually, if "Your Name" isn't taken, maybe I'll do that for an instant scroll. :p

Reactions: AmberCutie
dilligaf0 said:
:whistle: I'm glad you "think" us for reading you MegaMarch post. :lol:
DOH!

Luckily I have admin powers and can edit at any time! :)

Reactions: AngelicTease
Updated with Big Bunny Cooter image!

LMAO @ Big Bunny Cooter. Must be a she. :mthinking of a name...Cooterette? hmmm....

Neudiin said:
LMAO @ Big Bunny Cooter. Must be a she. :mthinking of a name...Cooterette? hmmm....
Cooter said he's upset at you trying to emasculate him. He's proud of his ears. Let him be.

AmberCutie said:
Neudiin said:
Cooter said he's upset at you trying to emasculate him. He's proud of his ears. Let him be.

I think she is more upset with you mistaking her for a him. Do you ask women with a belly if they're pregnant? lol

Here are the plans for this week, Monday March 4 through Sunday March 10!

Monday:
Starting my Cummy Panty Raffle! 30 tokens = 1 ticket. Please note "tix" or "raffle" in your tip note. Raffle tix can be purchased Monday through Friday (cutoff @ 6pm Friday so I can finish the tix in time for the show!)
Winner receives my cummy panties and a hand written thank you note, sent out next week.
Winner will be pulled right after the Panty Stuff and Cum GROUP SHOW on Friday evening March 8th. Winner doesn't need to be present to win... but obviously I want you to watch me get your panties all wet, so I recommend you be there! Group show will be at approximately 7pm PST on Friday.
Please only enter this raffle if you're interested in winning the panties and are ok giving me your mailing address.
By the way, tips for multiple tix will count toward Scrolls/Cupcake as well.

Will be on cam from approx. 4:30-8:30 PST

Tuesday:
Continue raffle tix and have a regular ol' fun and sexy shift on cam. 1 or 2 groups for super-sexytimes.
Will be on cam from approx. 4:30-9:00 PST

Wednesday:
Continue raffle tix, have some usual naked and chatty time in free chat as well as a group, then a Shower Show for Wet Wednesday!
Will be on cam from approx. 4:00-9:00 PST

Thursday:
Continue raffle tix and have a regular ol' fun and sexy shift on cam. 1 or 2 groups for super-sexytimes.
Will be on cam from approx. 4:30-9:00 PST

Friday:
Raffle tix until 6pm PST, have some usual naked and chatty time in free chat, Panty Stuff and Cum GROUP show at approximately 7pm PST.
Will be on cam from approx. 3:30-8:30 PST

Saturday:
Caturday! Some usual naked and chatty time in free chat, 1 or 2 groups for super-sexytimes.
Will be on cam from approx. 2:30-6:30 PST

Sunday:
It's my 29th birthday! Celebrating with you on cam in my fancy dress (will get naked at some point, I guarantee) and sharing birthday smiles and laughs with you. There will be cake which may or may not get on various parts of my body before it is eaten. ;) Come by and party with your Birthday Princess!
Will be on cam from approx. 2:30-6:30 PST

zkbHpT8.jpg

Updated original post with pics of the cute little flashlight Cootie Keychain (and sexy metal 8gb flash drive).

4TX17Q0.png
xSkeNks.png

Here are some general plans for the rest of this week.

#1 plan = get out of danger zone! Being so close to falling off of top 20 has left me all sorts of frazzled. I need to saddle up my steed and go on a quest for a hero or few!

Segawygm.jpg

Ok, serious plans now:

Tuesday 3/19 = a hopefully long and fun shift! Going to try and get on earlier/stay on later than usual to make up for a few days of falling back on the list. Guaranteed group show, because it's 'horny kitty week' and I need to share some cums with you. ;)

Wednesday 3/20 = the first day of Spring! I shall be flowery and fun in a sun dress on cam. We will probably get naughty in it. Late afternoon/evening shift.

Thursday 3/21 = a usual late afternoon/evening shift.

Friday 3/22 = Anal group show! Needless to say I am hoping for a lot of participation in the show as well as the Anal Happy Meter in the hours before it. An anal show in AmberLand is a big, rare event, so we shall treat it as such. :thumbleft: I am aiming to be starting the group around 7 or 7:30 PDT, but will be on cam much earlier than that (around 4pm) to hopefully have a rockin' pre-show with lots of sweet tippers and oily ass!

Saturday 3/23 = I am planning on taking this day as my ONLY day off this entire month. I really hope that the days leading up to this get us safely enough out of Danger Zone that I can afford to take this day for myself in order to feel rested and refreshed for the final week of Mega March that comes after it. I will be busting ass (literally!) previous to this day in order to do so, but I can't do it alone. I appreciate everyone understanding and helping toward this cause!! Of course, offline tips during this day are FABULOUS and any heroic attempts at the High Tip of the day will be rewarded (we still need someone on the Mega Board)!

Sunday 3/24 = planning to be on cam in the late afternoon and stay on cam as long as possible to hang with all of you.

Thank you to any and all of you who have been part of the month so far! I hope you're having a wonderful time with all the fun little extras that are abound for Mega March and that you're enjoying the cam sessions as much as I am.

Here's the last update of the month!

Thursday 3/28: double shift! I'm aiming to be on during PDT lunchtime (probably 12:30pm until 2:30pm) as well as evening shift starting around 5pm PDT. Aiming to have a group during each shift!

Friday 3/29: Evening shift - Cootie board kills and fun times, Oil dancing and a BUTT PLUG group toward the end of the night, so long as we're having an epicly good time! I have 2 new butt plugs, both are awesome. Gonna figure out a fun way to decide which one to use. :)

Saturday 3/30: Daytime shift- Aiming to be on cam from around 1:30pm PDT until 5 or 6. Nakedness and probably a group to cum! It's Table Top day, so I will be off no later than 6pm PST for some RL game playing. :) Looking forward to winning some rounds of Munchkin against Jawbs and our friend. (Wish me luck!)

Sunday 3/31: All day shift! I know it's also Easter for most of you, so I understand if you can't make it, but I am aiming to be on cam for the majority of the day and night. Follow my twitter to see my proposed start time closer to this date. Obviously the goal on this day is to finish in the best rank possible on the top 20, and hopefully do so well enough that we don't have to stay on until 12am to hold it! It's also the last day to get on the Mega Board for your chance (or auto-win with the highest overall tip!) at an exclusive pic set and a Kodak digital frame with a lifetime* subscription to all my pic sets. I will most likely also have a game or two to win some new content (yes NEW!) on this day, as well as have a SYBIAN cum show toward the end of the shift. If you aren't swamped with family/holiday plans, PLEASE BE THERE to show support for the wonderful month of MEGAMARCH! :)

*lifetime meaning as long as I am a cam girl and as long as you don't drop off the face of the digital earth. :D

We survived, and SUCCEEDED!! Rank 12!!

QqrxTH6.png

Thank you all SO VERY MUCH for making March so stupendous. I had a lot of fun spending some extra time with you all. I'm excited to send out all the fun items you guys (and gals!) accrued throughout the month. It'll be a few weeks before they get shipped, but I think you'll agree they're worth the wait! :)

Congrats to Aoundril and Froggie for being the Mega Board winners!

ySQdei4.jpg

Congrats to Cef and Bman for winning extra Cootie Shot glasses in the raffle!

Congrats to LoyalFan for winning the Digital Photo Frame Keychain from the POV Heroes Board raffle!

Congrats to Cef for being the top Cootie Killer for the month! 3600 kills, HOLY MOLY! I hope you treat Big Bunny Cooter nicely. :)

And congrats to all the top 10 Cootie Killers! Neil Armsloth, SpaceTank, and SpaceLance couldn't do it without you guys! Keeping AmberLand safe from Cooties is a tough job! I hope you enjoy your sweet looking Cootie Headphones.

lPX90JD.jpg

The Scrolls of Awesome most definitely took over the SR (SlutRoom) pretty quickly. They ended up nearly halfway across the ceiling before I gave up, lol. Here are some pics of the progression from the beginning of March.

VvENduk.jpg

eHcy4JY.jpg

fOq08Gu.jpg

ULRNf5w.jpg

So now that Mega March is complete, we can bask in our success, cherish the fun memories, and have a few months of a much more relaxed environment in AmberLand! Top 100 is still the goal in the in-between-mega-months, but we will have our usual fun times while I'm on cam during each week, and I think it's possible to accomplish that. So long as my Cootie Killers keep their vow to protect the lands. ;)

Keep your eye out in late July for updates on... Awesome August plans...

AmberCutie said:
Updated original post with pics of the cute little flashlight Cootie Keychain (and sexy metal 8gb flash drive).

4TX17Q0.png
xSkeNks.png
Your locks looks excellent in those pics :)
This flashlight has 8gb Storage :eek:

Charlies right,

you+tousled curly locks = sploosh for me

:dance:

Reactions: KayleePond
Charlie Absolom said:
AmberCutie said:

4TX17Q0.png
xSkeNks.png

I really like this cute flashlight,was wondering where to buy it?
I'll be updating my profile soon with info about all my gear as well as those keychains. I will be raffling gear sporadically over the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.