AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Awesome August 2013

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It's rare that we go so long in between Mega Months in AmberLand. It feels like forever! It's finally time for Awesome August!

The month will kick off at midnight PDT on Aug 1. I'll be on cam at the stroke of 12am for an hour or two to have some fun, to start selling my newest videos, and possibly have a late night group. It's fun to get a super early start on the month and see if we can bust into the top 20 quick!

The rest of the month, I'll be on basically every day. I don't have any planned days off yet, but I'm sure I'll figure a way to take at least one at some point (maybe? I hope!?) I am aiming to do evening shows on Sun/Mon/Tues/Weds, afternoon shifts on Thurs/Sat, and early evening or late afternoon shifts on Fridays. Of course this schedule is tentative, but that's what I am aiming for. :mrgreen:

VYutrtWm.png

So what fun do we have planned?

** New Content! **

I will have FOUR new HD videos available for direct purchase.

Underwater Play Time (preview here) 200 tokens

Leg Obsession (a little dancing and a lot of sexy posing, focusing mostly on my thick legs, with a bit of fingering and boobie wiggling!) 150 tokens

Foot Obsession (yes, a vid for the foot lovers! Includes some nice ass and pussy views, but focuses on my toes and soles. Wiggling, lotion rubbing, and a dildo foot job!) 150 tokens

Doggystyle Dildo (a short doggystyle dildo masturbation clip filmed in my back yard while my neighbors were out! I had to be quiet and it felt naughty.) 150 tokens

Get all FOUR of these new vids for a single tip of 500 tokens during August only! Make sure to include a tip note, and I will MFC mail the video links to you ASAP.

** Space Hero Badges! **

Support your favorite Space Heroes and make my wall super colorful! Tip the exact amounts below (or exact multiples of) to get your name on a badge of one of AmberLand's Space Heroes.

Space Tank badges - 99 tokens (or an exact multiple: 198 tokens for 2 badges, 297 tokens for 3, etc.)
Don't let the pink badge fool you, this hero means business when it comes to destroying Cooties!

Space Sloth "Neil Armsloth" badges - 98 tokens (or an exact multiple: 196 tokens for 2 badges, 294 tokens for 3, etc.)
Neil Armsloth is one slow moving hero, so he can use all the help he can get in the Cootie fight!

Space Lance badges - 97 tokens (or an exact multiple: 194 tokens for 2 badges, 291 tokens for 3, etc.)
From boy band to zero gravity, this guy does it all! When you support Lance, you help say Bye Bye Bye to the evil Cooties!

46aN5m5.jpg

Every hero supporter who has at least ten badges on the wall by the end of the month will get an exclusive pic set.

I will include an entry in a raffle for each hero's badge on the wall. At the end of the month, I will pull one raffle ticket out (Tank, Neil, or Lance) and anyone who has a badge for the winning team gets an exclusive HD masturbation and cum video (I play with toys and cum on my sofa!) Obviously, the more badges a hero has on the wall in his support will weigh the odds more on his favor. But you might want to be on all 3 teams. What will be your strategy?

(I am asking for exact amounts or exact multiples so that I may spend less time working out the math every day and have it automated, so I can spend more time on cam with you!)

** Certificates of Commendation! (CoC) **

Every day, the person who has been the biggest supporter (all tokens accumulated that day, including tips for any content or games, groups, offline tips and hidden tips!) by midnight will get a Certificate of Commendation (CoC) and be displayed on my door all month. This person is clearly a hero, and will be lavished with praise and adoration, and will also have a chance at an Exclusive Custom Strip Tease video* AND a fancy "coffee table" style photo book with a collection of pictures and screen caps from August! This will take a couple of weeks to put together after the month is over, but I think you'll love it, and I will include a little hand written note in it for you.

h8gTPWM.jpg

Two CoC holders ( :lol: ) will be chosen: the overall highest, and one pulled at random from a raffle. I'll put in a raffle ticket for each certificate, so if you have more than one, your chances are greater. Nevermind the fact that if you have more than one, you've been my hero for multiple days, and you know damn well I appreciate that!!!

*Winner will pick the song and the outfit for the video and be allowed reasonable requests for the strip tease.

(Raffle tickets for the person who "auto-wins" by having the highest overall will be removed from the raffle prior to pulling the other winner.)

** New Cootie Invasion! **

Just wait til you see the new Cootie Invasions! There will be different ranks of Cooties to fight off in order to obliterate the board. Also "kills" on the scoreboard will now be called "points" in order to accommodate the new Cooties. There will be 3 ranks of the little buggers, each ranking worth a different amount: 1, 4, or 7 points. There will still be a handful of extra bonus points ("bonai") available on random Cooties in the bottom rank.

You'll have to wait until midnight on August 1st to see them!

** Top Cootie Killers! **

The #1 Cootie Killer for August will receive a super cuddly soft Cootie Plushie! This one will be an all new design, you'll want to get your hands on this guy. He was lovingly made by me and wants a new home with you. I'll show you on August 1!! #1 killer will also get a hand written thank you card, Cootie stickers, and choice of any two Cootie Gear items.

The top 2 - 5 Killers can have two pieces of any Cootie Gear they'd like, including the glass/drinkware and headphones. They will also get Cootie stickers and a hand written thank you card.

The top 6 - 10 Killers can have a Cootie mousepad and Cootie Stickers and a hand written thank you card.

Reminder of the Cootie Gear available -

mRh426Fm.jpg
fvTZKM2m.jpg

1t238WLm.jpg
4TX17Q0.png

(I would love the "Cooter" plushie to go to a good home with someone who wants him as much as I love him. If you're unable to receive him via the mail, I would love if he still went to someone in the top 10 killers list. Let me know if and when the time comes. ;) )

** Special shows! **

As usual, I'll pull out all the special group shows, and a few special public shows, for the mega month. POV group, anal group, butt plug group, sybian group... shower shows, chocolate syrup show (see below), oil dancing public shows. Keep an eye on my Twitter feed and for updates to this post with dates and times of the shows.

** 4 Year Cammiversary! August 28th **

Maybe we'll have cake and champagne! It will be a special #WetWednesday for sure! Let's do the chocolate syrup shower that night and include some cake smashing, maybe? Whatever we do, it's a very special day for me and all the AmberLanders, so make sure you're there that evening for the party! We must celebrate. :eek:ccasion-balloons:

I know earlier this year I put a bit of emphasis on wanting to break some personal records for this mega month, and while that would obviously be super-spectacular, I really do just want to have a fun month in which we celebrate our 4 years together on MFC. So while there are goals that I'll try to attain, the focus will be on enjoying our days and evenings together on cam, and you all getting some fun prizes at the end of the month!

As you know, I appreciate every little bit that everyone does to support me on MFC and especially so during mega months. It's a group effort, I couldn't do it without all of you lovely people. I hope that the effort and work I've put into the new games and prizes shows, and that you will enjoy my company as much as I enjoy yours. I can't wait to get Awesome August started!!!

Updates!

Here is "King Cooter", the Cootie plush for August's #1 killer

DPBHTmG.png

Here is the sample version of the photo book for the 2 winning CoC holders

ySsI9X5.png
qJDRuqE.png

And make sure to go check out the Cootie page! Click on the "help" tab to see the new Cooties in all their evil glory.

http://cooties.ambqt.com/

The picture you used for the cover of the book is my wallpaper on my laptop right now!

Reactions: AmberCutie
This week:
(remember, my time predictions are very rough estimates! :mrgreen: )

Tuesday - 4pm til 9pm PDT naked count, public chill time, group to cum (1 or 2)
Wednesday - 4pm til 9pm PDT naked count, public chill time, oily ass/pussy before group, shower show
Thursday - 2pm til 7pm PDT naked count, public chill time, probably 2 groups
Friday - 12pm til 5 or 6 pm PDT (early day! it's game night in the Cutie house) naked count, public chill time, then a big Cootie Board count for a BUTT PLUG GROUP before I log off (sometime between 4:45 and 6pm)!
Saturday - 1pm til 5pm PDT Caturday outfit, naked count or boobie flashes, public chill time, no group
Sunday - 6pm til 9pm PDT naked count, public chill time, no group

I didn't even realize just now there were prizes for getting on the cootie board! I was just doing it for the fun of it :-D

Reactions: AmberCutie
The rest of this week:

Today - Thursday - I'll be on cam in the late afternoon through the late evening for some chill time and a group or two.
Tomorrow - Friday - I'll be on cam late afternoon until around 9pm PDT, and will have a goal board up for ANAL GROUP SHOW which should be around 8:30pm PDT. Warm up to the big show will include some oily ass, so don't be late!

Yes, that's right. ANAL GROUP Friday night. Bring the lube and some tokens. :D

Saturday and Sunday cam times TBA, but aiming for early afternoon Sat and late afternoon Sun.

Edit: Waiting until 1 week from Friday (August 23rd) for the anal group.

I think I'm converting to team sloth from team Lance

Attachments

• spacesloth.jpg
    spacesloth.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 245
This week:

I'll be on Monday Tuesday Wednesday evening, Thurs afternoon+evening, Friday evening.

Weds: Wed Wednesday will include a sexy oil dance show. Stop in and help the countdown then enjoy the wet and shiny Ambah.

Friday: ANAL GROUP night. I'll make sure it happens THIS time, so long as we fill in the special countdown white board first. Logging on around 4:30 or 5:00 pm to start the board clearing, then hoping to have the group around 8:30PDT.

The more epic this week is, the more awesome the big shows will be. :)

Including today, there are 10 days left in Awesome August.

I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate everything they have done, and all the time they have spent with me so far this month. You all make me so happy and feel so fulfilled and I really couldn't do a crazy mega month like this without my wonderful AmberLanders' support.

We are in the home stretch! I hope you have had as much fun as I have so far. I can't wait to celebrate my 4 year cammiversary with you next week!

Oh, and here's an update on the badges!

Tank leads with 544
Sloth is 2nd with 419
Lance is last with 373

Today I start putting badges in my hallway because the bedroom and bathroom are full! :lol:

Reactions: WildFingers
6 days left, including today! Other than epic anal night on Friday, it's been a strange stretch the past 9 days. I am hoping the excitement (and relief) of the final week of this Mega Month will get us back on track to have some spectacular cam shifts!

So with that said, here's the lowdown on this week:

Monday - evening shift (aiming for 5:30 til 9pm), usual naked public chill time plus group show for cum ("masturbation Monday" since I haven't cum with you guys since the anal show!)

Tuesday - early evening shift (aiming for 4 til 8pm), usual naked public chill time, maybe raffle off some cheap vids or fan signs, probably group up for cum toward the end of the shift.

Wednesday - 4 YEAR CAMMIVERSARY PARTY! early evening shift (aiming for 4 til 8 or 9pm, depending how long the show takes), public chill time, maybe some trivia, some cake and some champagne! We will wrap up the shift with a chocolate syrup shower show and smash any uneaten cake all over me. Messy show, but we'll get all cleaned up with sudsy sexy shower after! BE THERE FOR THIS, IT'S A BIG DEAL!!

Thursday - afternoon til early evening shift (aiming for 3pm til 7pm), usual naked public chill time plus group show for cum

Friday - PoV GROUP NIGHT! evening shift (aiming for 5:30 til 9pm), we will have a happy meter to try and hit an epic goal before we go into group show for my awesome PoV (point of view angles, suction dildo on bed and mirror) group show! Hoping to start the group between 8:15-8:30pdt. I will likely have a prize to offer for anyone contributing a certain amount or more to the happy meter. BE READY!!

Saturday - LAST DAY OF AWESOME AUGUST!! I will be on cam all late afternoon through night (aiming for 3pm til midnight), it's the last day to get a good spot on the famed Miss MFC Top 20, so we gotta go big or go home on this day! It's also Caturday, so expect some cat ears and maybe other costume changes through the night. SYBIAN GROUP SHOW around 9:30 pm!! Make sure you're there at some point during this final day, it can be high anxiety for the last few hours, I need your fun chat for support and distraction! It'll also be the last chance to get in on the games (Space Hero Badges, daily CoC, Cootie Killers, see OP if you dunno!) to win sweet prizes.

Sunday/Monday (Sept 1 and 2) I will take a much needed weekend and enjoy a pina colada in the pool, and reminisce about all the fun you and I had together during the mega month! Then I will get started on creating and sending out the prizes for CoC winners and Cootie Killers and Badge Team winners! I will pull the raffle CoC winner as well as the winning Space Hero team on cam on Sept 3rd.

READY TO ROCK?!? :headbang:

While the above schedule changed a little due to health reasons, I am STILL planning to be on cam a very large portion of tonight and kick some top 20 ass! There won't be a sybian group, but we will find ways to enjoy our time in a silly and sexy way.

Last year during Awesome August, we finished rank 15. Would be awesome to match or beat that! :mrgreen:

Here are the current standings for the space hero badges:

Team Tank - 679
Team Lance - 520
Team Sloth - 456

Don't forget, if you get 10 badges total, you get an exclusive pic set automatically! And it's a guaranteed win of the exclusive video if you're on every team. :lol:

Here are the current standings for daily CoC:

Highest overall - Aoundril 14,141
Most on the door - Tied! Cef, Galactic, Froggie = 5

Cootie Killers top 10:

WR3Wv45.jpg

I'm excited to spend the evening with you! And as you know, I absolutely appreciate all heroes who help boost me up, but even if you aren't able to tip like a crazy person, I WANT AND NEED your company! Smiles and laughs help me through the day and are as necessary as tokens. :thumbleft: I'll see you this afternoon, evening, and night!

Reactions: Gen
AmberLand survived and succeeded in another Mega Month!

I can't thank you all enough for the wonderful support and friendship you give me. There really are days where I say to myself "what did I do to deserve this?" I can only hope I bring you as much entertainment, happiness, and warm-fuzzy-feeling that you bring me. There are many of you who go above and beyond to make my MFC time a success. Please always know and remember that I couldn't do what I do without you. Your time and attention and generosity are so appreciated.

We finished at rank 17! I don't know if staying on until midnight could have held us at #15, I think we all wore ourselves out by the time I logged off at 9pm anyway. I am completely stoked with the month as a whole and I hope you guys enjoyed it too!

9AavE7u.jpg

The Cootie Killers were phenomenal! The point scale has clearly gone up since we launched the Royal Bunch. Our top Cootie Killer for August is Galactic6!! I will send MFC mails to the top 10 about prizes later this week.

Yf1ugRs.jpg

I hope that Galactic will provide, or help me find, a great home for King Cooter. :)

T8HiOv8m.jpg

The Space Hero badge game got out of control! We have yet to pull the winning team (Will do it on cam tomorrow night (Tues 9/3) but the support numbers are insane! I will send the winning team members their video link, and everyone who qualifies for the exclusive pic set link, MFC mails later this week with their goodies.

Team Tank - 695
Team Lance - 613
Team Sloth - 492

And of course the badges taking over all the walls in the slut room, as well as Tinkle Town AND part of my hallway was hilarious to watch.

Slut room final results:
owrv7zB.jpg

A3aUx1V.jpg

MGxQy4G.jpg

Ci2QzgE.jpg

Tinkle Town:
Dud3jqz.jpg

t9IZ2Fa.jpg

zLZ8Qs4.jpg

O39IeJp.jpg

Tinkle Town after the Cammiversary shower show! So wet and soggy, haha.
Hc6LDiM.jpg

Hallway:
g35Y9Yn.jpg

t1GRN6q.jpg

And last but most definitely not least... the CoC door. :D The "Auto win" goes to Aoundril with biggest daily Coc of 14,141. The person with the most CoCs (and highest chance at winning the CoC raffle) is Galactic6 with 6 total CoCs. The winner will be pulled on cam tomorrow night (Tues 9/3).

VOBNJdI.jpg

So now that we are done being "Awesome", we can move on to being at least slightly Super for September. We'll have the PoV show that got postponed during September, and probably a raffle or two for something fun. It won't be as daunting of a task as making top 20, but we'll still rock the month!

And make sure to check in on my blog in October for details and plans for.... NovAMBER! The craziness never ends, we just take breaks here and there... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.