AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Projects and happenings and stuff.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So now that the excitement and exhaustion from Awesome August has worn off, it's almost back to business as usual here in the Cutie household. I'm still finishing the followup work (creating the photo book for the CoCs, updating VIP little by little with the shows from the month, sending out prizes, etc) but having the weekends off and a tad of extra free time each day is a welcomed relief.

I've mentioned in the past months that I had been working on a "project". Well, it was something I started way back in Mega March, and had hoped to launch much sooner, but it took a bit to get it ready enough to show everyone. And I couldn't have done it on my own! There are quite a few ACF models who put in time and effort to make it what it is today.

I present to you: CamGirlWiki

My forum has always been a place cam girls could come to find support, advice and camaraderie among other cam girls, but I wanted a place that was more matter-of-fact and less based on chatty opinions. I know when I was first starting out just over 4 years ago, the only information I read and utilized was on the cam site itself, via their FAQ pages and watching the other cam girls perform. FAQs on cam sites usually read as pretty biased, as I think they try to make it sound easy as pie to entice girls to sign up and start immediately. It would be nice to have a base of information to start with, for those who are actually looking into it and doing some research without jumping in head-first. I think being prepared before the first day a girl turns on her cam is the best way to go.

It is still a work in progress, and as I note on the main page, I'd love to have some new contributors help finish up the site pages and keep it growing! And please, when you take a look at the wiki, do take a moment to view the list of contributors. Some of them have even made a profile page with contact information. They deserve some recognition!

In other news...

Wet Wednesday shower show is tomorrow evening (9/11). Naked countdowns, probably a group show, then the shower (hopefully after I hit some goals!)

I am planning a PoV show on cam this Friday (9/13) since we didn't get to it in August. I am thinking up ways to make the hero/happy meter board exciting, maybe even a prize to be won. Let's make it a crazy awesome night and have a blast for the big sexy show!

I'm ready for a couple hours of naked chill time with you guys tonight. Be there or be square! :)

I just registered recently for this site. This is the first time I read the blog. Is the site really for cam girls? Or is it for guys too?

Amberadmirer

amberadmirer said:
I just registered recently for this site. This is the first time I read the blog. Is the site really for cam girls? Or is it for guys too?

Amberadmirer

Yes. There's a models only section that is JUST for verified camgirls. And then this area is open to models and non-models (guys or gals) to chat about subjects related to camming and a wide variety of other stuff.

If you want to get verified as a model to gain access to that area...
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 696#p24982

Status
Not open for further replies.