AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NovAmber 2013!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
As many of my AmberLand friends know, NovAmber is coming! The hopes are that we can get and maintain a great spot in the top 20, and have a fabulous time doing it. I'm super excited that this is the first NovAmber since 2009! I plan to be on daily to hang out with you all on cam, and have some fun events, treats, and shows planned. Participating in the daily tip competitions, joining me for group shows, grabbing some of my new video content, adding "ACs_" to the beginning of your name, or even just hanging out in my chat and sharing laughs.... every bit of support will help us have a rockin' successful NovAmber!

Schedule:
Mondays and Thursdays will be afternoon shows (approximately 2pm until 6pm PST) and every other day will be evening shows (approximately 5pm until 9pm PST). I'll kick off the month at midnight on Nov 1st to launch some new content and have a sexy group show with you! I am also planning to be on cam from early evening until midnight on the last day of the month so we can secure the best spot possible, and to end the month with a crazy bang.

Special shows/events:
I'll update you throughout the month on upcoming special shows. There will be a milky wet shower show, a cookie bake, and a POV with the new "Sea Monster" dildo, just to name a few things that we will do!!

New Video Content:
3 new HD videos will be available starting at 12 am on Nov 1!
During NovAmber only, get all 3 in a package for 444 tokens. (Or individually priced as below)

Strip Tease Dancing - 150 tokens - 2 "wub wub" songs full of hip shaking strip tease, with just a hint of naughty fingering. (8:09)
Make me Cum - 150 tokens - A short session with my "Mr T" dildo ending in a satisfying cum (5:11)
Anal - 250 tokens - I slide my fingers and a few different toys in my tight ass, get a little toy DP, then cum with a toy stuffed in there! (17:19)

Top Cootie Killers of the Month:
#1 Killer = Cootie Plush
#1 through 5 Killers = A Holiday stocking sent to you with goodies inside (Personalized ceramic ornament, Cootie stickers and keychain, scented panties, and something cute and cuddly), and an exclusive photo set.
#6 through 10 Killers = Personalized ceramic ornament, Cootie stickers and keychain sent to you, and the exclusive photo set.

Here's NovAmber's special Cootie plush. The angry Warrior!

cBJ0o0Mm.jpg

Look at that mean mug!
*If you are unable to accept an item, you may gift it to someone else who is in the top 15 Cootie Killers list.

Daily Killer Stars:
The top 10 Cootie Killers of each day will be posted on my wall on a special "Killer Stars" list. I have a special 30-image picture set, and each day that you're a Star, you'll get that day's image. The only way to get all 30 of the set is to be a Star each day! I wonder if anyone will manage that!? Each day's Killer Stars list will also be tweeted so you and I can brag about how awesome you are.

Daily King:
The person who has the highest accumulated tokens (tips, offline tips, group shows, all tokens!) each day will be that day's King. You'll get your name above your King Cooter for that day on the wall (which I will also send to you as a keepsake, along with a thank you card) and you'll also have a "Victory Vine" video dedicated to you on Twitter. Each daily King will be entered into a raffle to be my "King for December". This person will get random gifts mailed to them throughout December with sweet little notes, and be referred to as my King in my room during my cam shows in December. I can't wait to spoil somebody with this! Who will it be?!
*If you do not wish to receive gifts from me through December, you may still be deemed my "King" during December, and opt to have special gifts sent to someone else (1 person) in your place. Or you may opt out completely and I will not enter your name into the raffle, just let me know in advance, please!

Yes, I hand made 30 of these, just for my Kings...

ixJmAnBm.jpg

Cootie Gear:
My MFC profile now has a list and prices of the remaining Peon Cootie Gear that I have to sell. In order to make room for future orders of gear, we must clear some of this out! :) Please take a look at the list on my profile, and include the items you'd like in the tip notes! If I don't have your mailing address, please also remember to MFC mail me with that information and I will send out the Gear as soon as possible via USPS.

I know, funny that NovAmber is all Cootie themed with no turkeys, pumpkin pies or fall leaves in sight. But as we know, the Cootie invasion never ends! So join me whenever you can during the month and enjoy yourself! I couldn't be more excited for what's to come. See you soon.

:sci-fi-beamup:

The first raffle of the month is for my hand painted Mini Cootie Canvas paintings! It's a set of 3 mini canvases with stands, and I painted them live on cam last night. :)

I60gyOJ.jpg
CLsg2Tk.jpg

Tickets are 33 tokens each, and I will pull the winner Tuesday evening at 6pm PST! Congrats Froggie!

And for the next raffle of NovAmber....

Panty stuffed panties!

G494mhpl.jpg

Sale starts today! Ends at 7pm PST on the night of the group event (Fri, Nov 15th). Congrats, Audio!

The newest event for NovAmber started on Saturday! My first ever charity type event, and it's already going super. Over 100 already!

BUwRCOp.jpg

The mega month is slightly more than halfway over. While we aren't quite on target as far as goals go, I am still so excited and grateful for what we have done so far! I am going to try my hardest over the next 13 days to hit some bigger daily goals and get AmberLand in the top 20 by midnight on the 30th!!

So: all able-bodied AmberLand Army men and women, let's see what we can do!!! I can't do it alone...

Tots for Toys needs to be called a day early due to overwhelming success. Overwhelming. 421 toys. :shock:

I'm rounding that amount up to 450 to be fair since I'm ending it early.

Thank you for everyone who participated!!!

The final week is underway! I am both excited and relieved that it's nearing an end. It's been a long month with constant bouncing between top 20 and just behind it. But we're still fighting and I am confident that we can finish the month up there! I'm glad I planned on staying online until midnight on the last night. :)

So here's the schedule for the remaining days, approximately and in PST of course:

Tuesday - 4:30 to 8:30ish. Chill time, naked counts, group show

Wednesday - 4:30 to 8:30ish. Chill time, naked counts, Wet Wednesday ice show, frozen popsicle dildo group after. May stay on later than 8:30 since I won't be on the next day...

Thursday - Thanksgiving. I'll take my first full day off for the month! I'll really need some heroes to help with offline tips, the highest hero will be crowned the King, of course. I'll try to think of something special to reward offline tippers this day, because I know me not being on cam is disappointing, but I appreciate the help SO MUCH!!

Friday - 5:00 to 10:00ish. Chill time, naked counts, Happy Goal Meter board for POV GROUP SHOW!!! This will be the big POV group with the big "Sea Monster" dildo!!! The group will hopefully be around 8:30pm, so let's try to hit some big goals before that!

Saturday - 5:00pm to 12:00am. FINAL COUNTDOWN!! Let's do whatever we want and enjoy the last hours of NovAmber together!! Last chance to place as high as we can and rock the month away...

Thank you everyone who has made this month a blast so far! We are almost there!!

Congratulations on making Top 20 for NovAmber! I KNEW you could do it!

Great job to all Kings, Cootie Killers, and Tippers!

What a whirlwind...

I can't thank everyone enough for all of the support, and fun, and encouragement.... and EVERYTHING you did for NovAmber. What a month!!! After a month like that, I have all these feels. Feeling incredibly lucky to have made so many awesome friends on MFC. Feeling completely flattered by the lengths that some people to go to keep AmberLand thriving. Feeling extremely grateful for the time that people share with me when they could be doing a whole plethora of other activities, but they choose to hang out with me and share all my smiles, and laughs, and derp moments, and honest exchanges.

So many feels.

Thank you.

This Friday evening on cam I plan to pull the winner for the King of December Raffle. If you're on this list(in the pic below!) and you'd like me to exclude your entries for whatever reason, just let me know via MFC mail or a PM here or on MFC. (I've already send messages to Galactic and bj because I know they usually opt out of delivered items :) ).

Also, I will send the King Cootie cutout and a thank you card to anyone that wants theirs, just send me a message to let me know, and include your address if I don't have it already.

C2nqeFjl.jpg

The Killer Stars wall looked awesome! Thanks to everyone for killing Cooties, and I hope you enjoyed your daily pics for each day you were on the list!

yBe0kK4l.jpg

Top 10 Cootie Killers for the month, you've been MFC mailed about your prizes! :)

Shgl7oW.jpg

I'll be back on cam on Wednesday evening to start off December with you guys. With the exception of a couple days off here and there for the Holiday stuffs, I hope to be on cam pretty regular hours this month. I hope you'll join me as often as you can!

I plan to host a member room on Tuesday evening (tomorrow) so we can kick back and perv on some other hot MFC ladies for a couple hours! The member room is usually named Cootie Killers and will be hosted on my premium account 'CutieNoodle'. Open to all premium members, so keep an eye out for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.