AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Christmas and the end of 2013

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
:eek:ccasion-xmas: :eek:ccasion-santa: :eek:ccasion-snowman:
There's just something about Christmas time that puts me in a certain mood. I reminisce about the year, since it's nearly over. I feel all lovey and cozy because the weather is (ever so slightly, darn SoCal!) colder. I feel hope and relief since a new year is coming and it always feels like a fresh start. Overall, Christmas and New Years time fills me with a wonderful feeling.

I certainly feel blessed for everything I have. Not only in my personal life with my wonderful tiny family consisting of 2 doggies and a loving hubby, but also in my professional life on the Internet. I'd be nowhere without all of the fantastic people I've met on MFC as well as at ACF. You guys and gals who I speak to on a daily or weekly basis really have changed my life in such a positive way. So I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone, and wish you all a super sweet end to this year.

My schedule may be a tad more erratic than usual both for the next 2 weeks and over the course of the next month. In general I'm going to try and have a couple of afternoon shifts each week instead of just evening shifts on cam. I am planning to be on cam in the early evening for Christmas Eve (roughly 4-7 Pacific). I'm taking Christmas off. I'll be back Thursday and Friday for evening shifts. For New Years week, I may be on Monday afternoon for a couple hours, then off until Thurs Jan 2. I haven't decided if I'll get on cam for New Years Eve.

I just figured I'd give you viewers a heads up as to my plans for the next 2 weeks. :)

Anyway, thank you all again for being part of my life. You bring me great joy in many ways, and I hope to continue to bring smiles to you as frequently as possible. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and nearly Happy New Year!
:eek:ccasion-xmas: :eek:ccasion-santa: :eek:ccasion-snowman:

I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You are a joy to spend time with and I feel very lucky to have found you online. Visiting with you brightens my day. Thank you so very much for all you do for me and the rest of Amberland. :eek:ccasion-xmas: :eek:ccasion-santa:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.