AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

fAMBruary Mega Month 2014

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
This year I am trying something brand new! I've never done a mega month in February before, so coming up with the name took some thinking, but now it just rolls off my tongue! fAMBruary is nearly upon us!

As per usual mega months, I will be aiming for the best Miss MFC rank possible (let's see what we can do), spending much more time on cam than other months, and throwing in some wild and super sexy shows along the way. There are always extra prizes and events to partake in, so I hope you'll all join me and help make fAMBruary a mega-fun mega month for AmberLand! Below you'll find some info about upcoming stuffs...

Schedule:
I'm going to see how things go, but am hoping to continue doing daytime shows on Mondays and Thursdays. Mondays starting around 1pm, and Thursdays probably closer to 2. If I just don't feel those times are vibing, I'll change it up. I'll be on during the evening all other days. Going to try my best to be on every single day of the month! I may even pop on for an hour here and there outside of my usual times to meet some new people and take you by surprise. :)

I'll kick off fAMBruary at midnight on the 1st for an hour or two and spend most of the afternoon and evening on the 1st as well. On the 2nd I may be on in the late morning as well as later at night, due to the Superbowl. On the 28th I plan to be on alllll night to hopefully secure an awesome rank! It'll be a Friday night, be ready to partay!

Special shows/events:
I'll keep you posted on exact dates and times (well, as exact as possible for AmberLand) on special shows throughout the month. Some things I have planned include: Sweet Box Sale, Ducky Butt Extravaganza, Valentine's day Vixen dress and Ducky Butt Bath (on the 14th of course), Anal group show, Cupcake Boobies Shower, Glow Show (public and group), Butt Plug group show, Sybian ride group show (on the 28th, so long as my fragile flower is feeling up to it!), and Caturdays, of course!

New Content:
**Remember, these items are not available until 12am PST on Feb 1! Make sure to wait til I log on to grab them!**
3 new HD videos!
During fAMBruary only, get all 3 in a package for 444 tokens. (Or individually priced as below)

Red Light Dancing and Dildo (HD) - 150 tokens - sexy red low lighting, strip dance to a sensual song, and some dildo action. 2 angles. (5:13)
Gonzo Hitachi Cum (HD) - 150 tokens - A short session with my Hitachi Magic Wand and the "Gonzo" attachment with a nice hard cum. Some wonderful fingering of my wet pussy at the end. 2 angles. (7:10)
First Time Fucking the "AmPole" (HD) - 250 tokens - I built a special dildo pole for perfect self-fucking action! Includes 2 sexy angles and a rare cum in doggystyle position (I was so worked up from the day, I couldn't NOT cum!) (7:38)

Pictures!
Pink Popsicle - 90 tokens - A sexy set featuring my Pink Popsicle dildo, in my mouth and in my sweet pussy. Yum!

Top Cootie Killers of the Month:
Aside from the right to brag about your status, top Cootie Killers will also get goodies!
#1 Killer gets a small semi-custom exclusive picture set*
#1 - #5 get an exclusive video clip! (Riding my suction cup Sea Monster dildo on a glass tabletop in Vegas! About 3 minutes long.)
#1 - #10 get an exclusive picture set! (Outdoors in my flower dress with some public flash shots.)

*Options available for pics include choosing the content (posing? toy play? boobies/legs/feet/ass focus? ) as well as what I wear (or don't wear), any props/toys to be used and location (somewhere at my house: shower, backyard, couch, bedroom, etc.) It will be approximately 5 to 10 pictures depending on what we decide the content to be. It will be made sometime in March so long as I get the details ASAP.

Daily Heartthrob and Daily Cupid:
Yep, there are 2 ways to be an ultimate daily hero for fAMBruary!
*The person who has the day's highest accumulated tokens (tips, offline tips, group shows, all tokens!) each day will be that day's Heartthrob. You'll get your name on a shiny red heart on the wall, and be entered into a special raffle.

*The person who has the day's highest single tip (all in one shot, like a sharpened arrow!) will be that days Cupid. You'll get your name on a shiny red cupid on the wall, and be entered into a special raffle.

Rzg16A7m.jpg

I'll also do one daily Victory Vine video to honor the Cupid and the Heartthrob!
One person CAN be both, which gives them 2 entries in the raffle.
"What is this raffle?" you ask? The winner will receive a custom video* made by yours truly, as well as fAMBruary's special Cootie plush. Sir Valentine Cooter!

Isn't he precious?
6qsL6Zhm.jpg

*Options available for a custom video include choosing the content (dancing? strip tease? toy play? cum? boobies/legs/feet/ass obsession? I can even include pee fetish if you choose) as well as what I wear (or don't wear), any props/toys to be used and what music to play. It will be approximately 5 to 15 mins long depending on what we decide the content to be. It will be made in my "slut room" sometime in March so long as I get the details ASAP.

Sweet Box Sale Feb 1 - Feb 8
Here's your chance to get your hands on my sweet box! For a single tip of 1414 tokens, my box valentine goodies includes:
4 yummy treats
Handwritten note with a kiss
Perfumed Handkerchief
Heart shaped vanilla candle
An adorable mini valentines ducky

**Make it a 2014 tip and also get an exclusive 4x6 photo print, signed and dedicated to you! It will be a non-naughty pic from the outdoors in the flower dress shoot!**

Boxes may be gifted to other dwellers of AmberLand, but stock is limited to 20!

Ducky Butts Feb 9 - Feb 14
They're back! My Duckies will be my Valentines this year. You can claim one Ducky Butt (just one!) for 214* tokens. Not only will your named Ducky Butt take a steamy hot bath with me on Valentine's Day, but you'll be entered into a raffle (pulled in the bath) to win an exclusive Valentine themed pic set download. If less than 24 Ducky Butts are claimed, 5 winners will be pulled. If at least 24 Ducky Butts get claimed, 10 winners will be pulled. If all 36 Ducky Butts get claimed, then I will pull 15 winners!
6OuqVLkm.jpg

You don't have to be present for the bath raffle to win, but since you'll be my Valentine, I'd love if you could join me. ;)

*If you'd like your Ducky Butt mailed to you after fAMBruary is over, tip 414 to claim yours!

I have a limit of 36 Ducky Butts. I need room for myself in the tub! You may tip to gift one (whether it be a 214 or a 414 is up to you!) to another dweller of AmberLand, but there can only be one per person.

Cootie Pint Glass + Mousepad package Sale
For the month of fAMBruary, Pint Glasses will be 500* tokens and also include a Mousepad! Quantity limited, please check with me before purchase.
Z2o698Im.jpg

*650 for outside of US.

So I'll see you all this weekend to kick off the month, and throughout fAMBruary when you come visit and cheer me on! I appreciate every bit of support you give me. Joining in groups, grabbing my new pics and vids, fighting for a spot on the top Cootie Killers list, being a Heartthrob or a Cupid, being my Valentine with a cute Ducky Butt, making me laugh and smile, chatting with me about whatever... it all fulfills me so much! I can't wait to spend the month with you.

OMG no comments about COOTER? DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD IT WAS TO MAKE HIM HEART SHAPED, ZOMFGZORZ!!11!1one

AmberCutie said:
OMG no comments about COOTER? DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD IT WAS TO MAKE HIM HEART SHAPED, ZOMFGZORZ!!11!1one

Your cooter is so good, beebee! You da best seamstress EVAH! Seriously though, it's really cool (for a cootie).... :hide

AmberCutie said:
Ummm...he has an awkward smile?

Yeah, that's it: heart shaped with an irregular (factory 2nd) smile! :mrgreen:

Plans for this week:

Wednesday night, let's have a butt plug group, ya? Probably around 8pm or so.

Friday is Valentines Day! Gonna wear a tight slinky red dress and be quite "horny". :evil2: :jerk: :love10: This will be your last chance to get a Ducky Butt (if there are any left! 11 were claimed by end of day 1!) We'll hop in the bath tub with the Ducky Butts sometime between 8-9pm, pull the raffle while we're in there. Have a wet naked sexy time. :)

AmberCutie said:
Plans for this week:

Friday is Valentines Day! Gonna wear a tight slinky red dress and be quite "horny". :evil2: :jerk: :love10: This will be your last chance to get a Ducky Butt (if there are any left! 11 were claimed by end of day 1!) We'll hop in the bath tub with the Ducky Butts sometime between 8-9pm, pull the raffle while we're in there. Have a wet naked sexy time. :)

I'll probably miss the Wednesday group :)mcry), but Friday is payday. It looks like payday will come just in time. AHHHHH SNAP!

DuoShi said:
AmberCutie said:
Plans for this week:

I'll probably miss the Wednesday group :)mcry), but Friday is payday. It looks like payday will come just in time. AHHHHH SNAP!
Sorry I misquoted you before about this group. I originally thought I was going to do it Thurs.

But I am planning the BIG group (aka ANAL EXTRAVAGANZA) on Friday the 21st. Hopefully you can make that!

Reactions: AngelicTease
This week's plans and approximate schedule:

Monday: around 3:30 or 4:00 until 8:00, I have new ass-high socks I wanna wear. Red/white/blue for President's Day. :mrgreen: Naked hang out time and group!
Tuesday: around 5:00 or 5:30 until 9:00. Naked hang out time and probable group.
Wednesday: around 5:00 or 5:30 until 9:00. Wet Wednesday may result in oil dancing...
Thursday: around 3:30 or 4:00 until 8. DRESS NIGHT and it's HKW so.... make sure to be there for the public teasy naughtiness.
Friday: around 4:30 or 5:00 until 9. ANAL GROUP SHOW night!! Happy Meter countdown, bring tokens and lube. ;) Aiming for group around 8/8:30.
Saturday: around 1:30 or 2:00 until 6. Early Caturday hang out time, no groups planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.