AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

fAMBruary wrap-up and March plans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
The last 2 days have been a wonderful recovery after yet another awesome mega month on MFC.

Since it was a rainy and somewhat chilly day on Saturday, we (Jawbs and I) spent the entire day at the house relaxing and playing games. We tried relentlessly to beat each other's scores on Fieldrunners 2, and also played about 5 rounds of Carcassonne between Saturday evening and Sunday morning. I am completely addicted to both of these games. Sunday we ventured out into the light rain and did a little shopping, then had a wonderful lunch and a glass of wine. This Malbec is hands down my favorite red wine right now.

And today I am catching up on all the prizes and updates to be done from fAMBruary! Make sure to check your MFC mail for goodies if you were a top 10 Cootie Killer!

pJ2j8nMl.jpg

I'll also be pulling the winner of the Cupid/Heartthrob raffle on cam tomorrow night. They look so pretty on the wall, don't they?

I am so grateful to everyone who shared in the month with me. Mega months are always a wonderful celebration of funny moments, breathtaking generosity, and a lot of time spent together. It still blows my mind how lucky I am to know you and share these times with you. The month in total may have had it's ups and downs, but overall it was a major success, and I have all the AmberLanders to thank for that! :text-thankyoublue: I sincerely appreciate everything you've done.

Now we move on to March. I can't believe I am turning 30 on March 10th! :eek:ccasion6: The cam-time party will be on the evening of the 10th, but I'm going to spend the entire month celebrating and being the best birthday princess I can be. :eek:ccasion2: As an extra 'Thank You' to people who try to make an impact on March, I will make a special pic set for the top 10 Cootie Killers for this month! I know that's usually reserved for Mega Months, but March is special too!

I'll be back to a regular cam schedule starting tomorrow. Join me to help me kick off the month and have some sexy good times! See ya there.

Status
Not open for further replies.