AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AmberLand experiences some exciting changes...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
As some of you may already know from being part of my history-making night on MFC yesterday, there has been an exciting change!

I've been an MFC cam girl for 4.5 years now. Ever since the beginning, I avoided doing any penetration or cum shows in public chat. Originally it was because it was "against the rules" and I wanted to stick by the policies listed on the site. Over time, it became apparent that not many girls actually stuck to those rules and it became increasingly popular to to countdowns in public chat for naughty shows. I still stuck to my plan and just made them "my rules" that I never penetrated or did a cum show in public chat. I would tease a bit in public chat, then ask to be whisked away to group show for the truly naughty stuff.

Over the last few months, I experimented a little by doing "discreet cum shows" in public. Well, only 2 of them. Both times it was a great rush and intoxicatingly exhilarating for me. I had also begun saving my group shows for the very end of my camming shift, because disappearing into a group show for even 10-15 minutes would completely kill the fun and happy mojo in my public chat room, and upon returning from group, it was really difficult to get back into a good groove. So groups became a bit limiting for me in multiple ways. Limiting when I could play and be naughty. Limiting the amount of extra exhilaration I could get from having a very large audience watching me enjoy myself. And also limiting my enjoyment by being on a timer. Knowing that the people watching had a limited amount of time (read: tokens) to enjoy my show, which sometimes led me to rush myself or pay too much attention to how many people were coming in or leaving.

Group shows lost their lustre for me a bit, and at the same time I was enjoying those moments where I pushed my limits in public chat. Which brought me to the decision: Public playing and cum shows are now a part of AmberLand.

Last night was one of the best times I've had on cam in a long while! Once I got over the nervousness of the surprise (I didn't tell anyone until I logged on) there were a lot of very excited members who helped contribute to the countdown and continued to show their support during the show! It was amazing. It almost felt like my first day again.

I'm feeling renewed and have a new sense of excitement for cam time now. I know there will still be ups and downs and days where we are still adjusting to the changes, but overall this is a very positive thing for me. I'm looking forward to all the freedom and fun this will allow for me and the members who enjoy my room on MFC.

Here's to turning over a new leaf!

:text-woo:

AmberCutie said:
Here's to turning over a new leaf!

:text-woo:

Here's to more intoxicating exhilaration!
Q0R5UxM.gif

:dance: I am excited by the new Amberland because I saw how happy you were last night. I haven't seen you smile that much for a long time. There have been times, during bad nights, it seemed like you would rather be anywhere else but on cam. (I can't blame you). Hopefully this new Amber Cam Policy will keep making you happy and generate more participation by all who are in the room. Also, if it doesn't work out, you can always return to you previous policy. I hope this is a change that makes your time with us more enjoyable and helps meet your goals better. I support you in whatever you do. Luv ya Cutie. :romance-kisscheek:

dilligaf0 said:
:dance: I am excited by the new Amberland because I saw how happy you were last night. I haven't seen you smile that much for a long time. There have been times, during bad nights, it seemed like you would rather be anywhere else but on cam. (I can't blame you). Hopefully this new Amber Cam Policy will keep making you happy and generate more participation by all who are in the room. Also, if it doesn't work out, you can always return to you previous policy. I hope this is a change that makes your time with us more enjoyable and helps meet your goals better. I support you in whatever you do. Luv ya Cutie. :romance-kisscheek:
Ah, dilli bar! So nice to read this. Thank you.

You are right, though, I went through a period where I was stuck in a bit of a rut. I wasn't unhappy, but wasn't completely happy, either. I think that happens to anyone after a certain period at the same job. I'm so fortunate that this job allows me the flexibility to make changes to keep things feeling new and exciting. This may very well be the change we needed to reinvigorate my cam life. The happier I am, the more time I will want to spend on cam.

And that's ultimately making everyone happier, methinks. :thumbleft:

I was so happy to see you at your happiest again. Other than your nervousness you seemed to really enjoy your room spiking near 2000 once you started. There was a smile on your face that was truly amazing. (heh you doing what you were doing and I am looking at your face :eek: )

Amberland is happy that you are happy and that is what matters, your happiness. I sure s when you look over the screen caps I hope you relive the entire experience over again.

:-D

I really need to read what others say before I start typing. Oh Well us Amberlanders always say the same thing in chat at the same time anyway. Great minds think alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.