AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weekend Adventure

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I hadn't been to a play or a musical since my short time in community college many moons ago. Last week, our friend mentioned he wanted to see The Book of Mormon. Normally, I'd hesitate, because live theatre isn't really my thing, and musicals are a bit hard to swallow for me. But seeing as how I'm a big fan of the work that Matt Stone and Trey Parker do, I didn't think twice. Of course I wanted to see this!

We arrived in the area of the Pantages Theatre a few hours early so we could enjoy some local food and a beer or three. I highly recommend the Blue Palms Brewhouse just up the street. They have 24 craft beers on tap, serve them in nice glasses (my 2, both Farmhouse Ale/Saison, arrived in adorable tulip glasses) and have them displayed on a huge projector screen with their name, description, price and alcohol %. It's a tiny little bar/restaurant, so if you visit during peak meal time, you may wait a while for a table, but it's worth it. Their burgers, sandwiches and cheesy spinach dip were SO GOOD.

We finished our last drink and took a walk around the block to settle our meals in our tummies, then headed to the theatre. The Pantages Theatre is pretty fancypants. It was fun to be surrounded by that decor. We grabbed ourselves one last beverage and lingered in the lobby until the show was about to start. We had decent seats and could see pretty well.

The entire show was wonderful. There's something about a live performance that gives me goosebumps. These actors had such great energy, amazing voices, and the way they played their humorous roles was fantastic. 2.5 hours of a show went by in a flash. If you're able to make it to this performance, do it. The Book of Mormon is hilariously entertaining.

Here's some pics from the night, as well as a shot of the Tshirt I felt compelled to buy at intermission. :)

Attachments

• theater.jpg
    theater.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 75
  • theater2.jpg
    theater2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 75
  • theater3.jpg
    theater3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 75
  • theater4.jpg
    theater4.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 75
Very well written Miss Amber, I give you 98% on this report of your evening. hehe

I am listening to the t-shirt song...lmao. I can only imagine it being sung live =)

Status
Not open for further replies.