AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mega May 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
By now you've probably heard me use the term "mega month" quite frequently. Normally this refers to months that I try for a high Miss MFC rank and work a lot more hours than usual, as well as have prizes and games for members throughout the month. But can any of you remember when it all started?

Mega May 2010.

It has been 4 years since the first official mega month. One of the fun things we did in the original Mega May was my weekly auction for great electronics prizes! See below for this year's updated version of that, as well as all the plans I have for Mega May 2014. You may notice a flowers and chest theme...

New Content:
**Remember, these items are not available until 12am PST on May 1! Make sure to wait til I log on to grab them!**
3 new HD videos!
During Mega May only, get all 3 in a package for 444 tokens. (Or individually priced as below)

My First Blowjob Video (HD) - 250 tokens - A bit of dirty talk and eye contact while I have my mouth all over a realistic dildo.(05:56)
Beautiful Agony Cum (HD) - 150 tokens - Focuses only on my face and sounds as I cum. Simple, sexy and sweet. (04:51)
Boobies Obsession 2 (HD) - 150 tokens - Fun wet, soapy and sparkly paint play with my fabulous boobies. (08:11)

Magic Numbers and A.M.B.E.R. chests

5 Magic Numbers will be in the range from 500 tokens to 1500 tokens. I will have a tab running on the Cootie board that will keep track of every tip that comes in (offline tips count too!), and will alert us if someone tips one of the 5 Magic Numbers. It will also show when a tip was was "hot", meaning that it's close (within 25 numbers above or below) to one of the Magic Numbers! When someone tips a Magic Number, they will get to choose one of the mystery A.M.B.E.R. chests to open and reveal one of these prizes:

* 13" 128GB MacBook Air - Won by Audio!
* Playstation 4 Console - Won by Graber!
* Xbox One Console - Titanfall Bundle - Won by Froggie!
* Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" 16GB Tablet - Won by xXxMorphxXx!
* Amazon Fire TV with game controller

If you win a prize that you already own or absolutely don't want, I'll allow one switcheroo, but there's no going back once you choose a new box. All prizes will be mailed out after Mega May is over. You may gift prizes to another member if you like.

Winners will also get the hand painted A.M.B.E.R. chest that held their prize. I had fun painting these and think they came out great!

VOKTLElm.jpg

t4nmADum.jpg

My May Flowers

Each day, the highest single tipper and the highest cumulative tipper will be a May Flower.

BIEFdjXm.jpg

BNj8utOm.jpg

When Mega May is over, each May Flower will be entered into a raffle drawing to be my June Bug! My June Bug will be honored throughout June, and will get personalized gifts sent to them, including this exclusive Amber Art: Swirly Paint Boobies Canvases! I put paint on my boobies and imprinted them on these special canvases for you!

m7XhonQm.jpg

Wall Flowers

Help me decorate my wall with flowers and your name! 222 tokens will reserve your page for the day (yes, limit 1 per day!) and add a named flower page to the wall. If you get 3 Wall Flower pages, I'll send you a special pic set in June. If you get 5 or more Wall Flower pages, I'll also send you a special video in June. This will be my first 1080p HD video!

Can't wait to see my walls all prettied up with your Wall Flowers! It's going to look like a patchwork quilt. Ooohhh!

vzQ9MJGm.jpg

Top 10 Cootie Killers

Be one of the top 10 Cootie Kilers for Mega May and I'll send you a special HD video in June!

Special and fun shows

Throughout the month I will update everyone with a day or few warning when a special show should be coming up. Here are some ideas I have that I'd love to share with you: Chocolate Sauce Shower Show, Mirror Ride, Cookie/Brownie Bake and raffle, Costume day, and... my first live fucking of the Ampole!

I'm looking forward to this month so much! Both to have loads of fun with all the AmberLanders and new visitors, as well as celebrate the 4 year anniversary of the original mega month that started it all. Please join me and participate in whatever way you can!

Reactions: LilyMarie and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.