AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Somewhat relaxing weekend

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It felt nice to finally have a full weekend off after working the last 5 straight (mostly, I think I took one Sunday off during August weekends). We ran errands and did not too exciting stuff Saturday, but then got to relax with some TV and homemade tacos that night. Then Sunday kicked off Miami Dolphins NFL season and they actually BEAT THE PATRIOTS!! Holy moly, what a delightful shock!

Jawbs and I made awesome nachos with gooey cheese, jalapeños, onions and ground turkey. Kicked back a couple of Diet Cokes and enjoyed the morning game. Then we headed into our trees and took some somewhat naughty yet mostly clothed pics for my August Bake Sale participants, the raffle frame winners, and a short HD vid clip of me being naughty out there for my top 10 Cootie Killers! I hope to have that all ready by week's end.

Then we played some pool upstairs, played with the puppies, had taco salad for dinner. It was just nice to not have any commitments for the whole weekend, even though I did technically do some work on Sunday afternoon.

We have family coming into town later this week and quite a bit to accomplish by then, but it doesn't seem too daunting. It's the first time in a while I haven't felt overwhelmed with stuff. Whee!

So what did you do this weekend?

I tested the bus route I'm gonna take when we switch buildings at work. This was done Friday, and I got some fish. Other than that, I watched some movies. Sinister, Insidious 1/2, and In The Blood. In the Blood was alright for what it was (action film). Sinister and Insidious 1/2 were all good. Played Warframe on my Xbox One. Pretty cool game, but it came to consoles a bit late. The reason for that is Destiny. It comes out tomorrow.

Reactions: AmberCutie
DuoShi said:
I tested the bus route I'm gonna take when we switch buildings at work. This was done Friday, and I got some fish. Other than that, I watched some movies. Sinister, Insidious 1/2, and In The Blood. In the Blood was alright for what it was (action film). Sinister and Insidious 1/2 were all good. Played Warframe on my Xbox One. Pretty cool game, but it came to consoles a bit late. The reason for that is Destiny. It comes out tomorrow.
I'm somewhat intrigued by Destiny, now that I've seen some trailers. But my aversion to playing on consoles lately will make me wait and see what the reviews are like (both online and from my friends.)

Reactions: DuoShi
AmberCutie said:
DuoShi said:
I'm somewhat intrigued by Destiny, now that I've seen some trailers. But my aversion to playing on consoles lately will make me wait and see what the reviews are like (both online and from my friends.)

I played the beta in July all the time. It was only about 5-7 missions long, but it was so fun that I played the missions over again until I couldn't progress. Then, I still played them as well as PVP.

Since you asked, time for a bummer of a story.

I had a pretty crappy weekend. I woke up with a start around 2 am Saturday with a tightness in my chest and some of the fingers in my left hand were numb. I got up, got a drink of water and tried to sit quietly. I felt worse. I thought I was having a heart attack.

(tl;dr I did not have a heart attack)

Because I felt my life was at risk, I did the obvious and rational thing. I jumped in the car and drove to my sister's house. She and her husband are away, but they live next to hospital I wanted to go to. I walked down and across the street to the hospital. Walking in, I declared that I felt crappy and was instructed to have a seat. Story told, history taken, blood pressure measured, EKG administered, blood taken. Tough thing about the blood tests they do for possible heart attacks: they need to be taken 6 hours apart. "You're going to be here a while." the 12 year old resident said. Apparently it had been an ugly night at the emergency department of Rampart General and Kelly, Dixie, and Joe were pretty exhausted when I showed up. I wasn't bleeding, crying, or had "smash face" (actually overheard two doctors discussing such a case) so my numb fingers didn't excite much hustle and bustle. Especially since my EKG didn't show any problems.

The whole time, the pressure in my chest and the numbness in my fingers didn't go away.

They gave me four 81mg baby aspirin. They still have an orange taste, just like they did when I was a kid.

Part of the procedure is to do a stress test. Wired in to another EKG, you're put on a treadmill and made to march 'till you drop. Unfortunately, that wasn't available on Saturday so I got to have a nice night on an adjustable bed in a small, plain, cell-like room. Alone. Hooked up to heart monitor and a automatic blood pressure cuff that puffed up every two hours.

I note that the male nurses were better looking than the female nurses. This in no way reflects on their competence as medical professionals.

Around 8:30 Sunday morning (26 hours in the hospital at this point), I was woken from a fairly sound sleep and wheeled through a confusing labyrinth to the stress test room. There, a silent black man and an incredibly talkative white lady administered the test. I lasted 12 minutes on that thing. A little while later, back in my cell, a doctor came in and told me I passed the stress test with flying colors. He then turned to leave. I was like "Wait! Why does my chest hurt?" He had no idea. Of course, all he was checking for was a heart attack.

The nurse who took the IV think out of my arm told me that inserting needles and removing tape were the only ways they had of getting back at patients who "didn't behave". She then gave me a rather cute smile and told me to get out while there was still time.

I walked back to my sister's house, got in the car, and drove home.

I still have the pressure in my chest although it comes and goes, as does the numbness in my fingers. In a way it would have been easier to have had a heart attack. Now it will be weeks or even longer before I find out what's wrong.

Scotch, beer, steak, ice cream, port, and a Dominican cigar for dinner on Sunday. After all, I don't have a trace of heart disease.

galactic6 said:

I had a pretty crappy weekend. I woke up with a start around 2 am Saturday with a tightness in my chest and some of the fingers in my left hand were numb. I got up, got a drink of water and tried to sit quietly. I felt worse. I thought I was having a heart attack.

(tl;dr I did not have a heart attack)

Because I felt my life was at risk, I did the obvious and rational thing. I jumped in the car and drove to my sister's house. She and her husband are away, but they live next to hospital I wanted to go to. I walked down and across the street to the hospital. Walking in, I declared that I felt crappy and was instructed to have a seat. Story told, history taken, blood pressure measured, EKG administered, blood taken. Tough thing about the blood tests they do for possible heart attacks: they need to be taken 6 hours apart. "You're going to be here a while." the 12 year old resident said. Apparently it had been an ugly night at the emergency department of Rampart General and Kelly, Dixie, and Joe were pretty exhausted when I showed up. I wasn't bleeding, crying, or had "smash face" (actually overheard two doctors discussing such a case) so my numb fingers didn't excite much hustle and bustle. Especially since my EKG didn't show any problems.

The whole time, the pressure in my chest and the numbness in my fingers didn't go away.

They gave me four 81mg baby aspirin. They still have an orange taste, just like they did when I was a kid.

Part of the procedure is to do a stress test. Wired in to another EKG, you're put on a treadmill and made to march 'till you drop. Unfortunately, that wasn't available on Saturday so I got to have a nice night on an adjustable bed in a small, plain, cell-like room. Alone. Hooked up to heart monitor and a automatic blood pressure cuff that puffed up every two hours.

I note that the male nurses were better looking than the female nurses. This in no way reflects on their competence as medical professionals.

Around 8:30 Sunday morning (26 hours in the hospital at this point), I was woken from a fairly sound sleep and wheeled through a confusing labyrinth to the stress test room. There, a silent black man and an incredibly talkative white lady administered the test. I lasted 12 minutes on that thing. A little while later, back in my cell, a doctor came in and told me I passed the stress test with flying colors. He then turned to leave. I was like "Wait! Why does my chest hurt?" He had no idea. Of course, all he was checking for was a heart attack.

The nurse who took the IV think out of my arm told me that inserting needles and removing tape were the only ways they had of getting back at patients who "didn't behave". She then gave me a rather cute smile and told me to get out while there was still time.

I walked back to my sister's house, got in the car, and drove home.

I still have the pressure in my chest although it comes and goes, as does the numbness in my fingers. In a way it would have been easier to have had a heart attack. Now it will be weeks or even longer before I find out what's wrong.

Scotch, beer, steak, ice cream, port, and a Dominican cigar for dinner on Sunday. After all, I don't have a trace of heart disease.
Damn dude that's scary. I don't think I would react normally about that especially because I tend to be a hypochondriac. I hope it' nothing serious.

galactic6 said:

I had a pretty crappy weekend.
Shit, dude. :( Sorry that really does sound awful. I'm glad you're ok(enough), but am worried about ya. :romance-caress:

Reactions: galactic6
I gotta be totally honest here. It looks like to me that this:
galactic6 said:
Since you asked, time for a bummer of a story...

Is a smokescreen for this:
galactic6 said:
I note that the male nurses were better looking than the female nurses.

Dude, if your trip to the ER was the result of injuries suffered while "falling out of the closet", that's fine, because...

Regardless,

:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.