AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What will the new year bring?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It's both a relief and a disappointment that 2014 is over.

Last year was a roller coaster of emotion and activity for me and my lil' family. I spent my entire life living in Southern California. To suddenly be living in Washington state is a total mindfuck. But all the work, stress, anxiety and excitement that went into this huge move was well worth it. I love it here. I've got trees, fresher air, seasons (I had snow!!), and some space to feel more relaxed without cinderblock walls an arm's reach outside of my home. It was a long and busy year that changed my life.

The whirlwind emotions of the physical move have worn off and I can start just "being" here now. Can fall into a positive routine. This routine includes camming, of course. By the end of the coming Summer, I will have been on MFC for 6 years. I want to do my utmost to maintain the fun and upbeat atmosphere in my cam room that I've had all this time. I think statistics would show that the majority of cam girls don't make it to year 6 due to an assortment of reasons. I'm proud that I'm still going and still enjoy it as much as I do!

Being that last year my life was so incredibly focused on the move and all that it entails, I didn't have the attention to focus on having the most successful year on MFC. So I want to make up for that a bit in 2015 now that we are settled. I'll be trying my best to stick through the slower days and to a more consistent schedule to ensure I have a fun time with my MFC friends! More on my schedule plans in a moment!

I announced during August that we would be doing away with "Mega Months". They were getting pretty exhausting since the highest ranks have gotten phenomenally harder to achieve over the last 2 years. The term "Mega Month" originated as a way for me to note a run for Miss MFC Top 20. Unless the Earth shifts on its axis and aligns the Universe in a miraculous way, I don't envision that's something Amberland will strive for again.

I'll admit, though, that I miss the excitement and the drive toward the goal a little.

Here's my plan: in most months I aim to be on 4 days during the week, for about 3 hours each day. Then, every few months I will push a bit harder to hit higher goals and a notable rank, working 6 days a week for about 4-5 hours each day. We need a new name for these slightly intense but not overkill months! Name ideas/suggestions are welcomed! These new months may be named differently, but the goal is still to get the best rank possible (no longer top 20, just the best we can do without us all going nuts!) and now to do so while maintaining a more sustainable schedule for myself. Of course there will be special goodies for those who help Amberland thrive during these months!

We're about 2 weeks into the first month of this new year now. It's been a sort of weird start, but I'm optimistic about my plans for the year. I'm going to take a much needed 7 day "staycation" for myself next week to completely refresh myself in preparation for the rest of 2015. I haven't taken more than a couple days off just for me in my whole MFC career. Previously I have only taken time off for family visits, illness or moving. It's going to feel strange! I'm going to do some personal crafty projects and clear my head. I will probably check in on Twitter/ACF a couple times and send video links/replies for any offline tips, but for the most part will be unplugging. Jawbs will keep an eye on ACF for me, moderation-wise. January 21st through 27th is when I'll be "away".

I just felt like I wanted to put all of these plans and thoughts and feelings out there to start off fresh for this year. If you actually read through all of this, thanks for your time and attention! There are so many wonderful people that I've met and continue to enjoy throughout my years on MFC. You guys and gals enrich my life. Thank you for everything, and here's to a wonderful new year!

When I think of AmberLand, I always think of a carnival or amusement park. Something similar to those things, if not the same. So, my name suggestion is as follows.

AmberLand Faire or AmberLand Carnival (Something to this effect)

This name was probably better for old Mega Months, because there were more prizes and all that jazz. However, I think the regulars need more fun games to jump after (even if only digital), and these slightly intense but not overkill months are gonna need a little bit of flair for the non-regulars to take a more consistent interest. Maybe, I'm thinking out of my arse, but if anyone else thinks of AmberLand the same way I do, they may agree with my name choice or something similar.

NEED MOAR SUGGESTIONNNNNNNNNSSSSS!

DuoShi said:
I think the regulars need more fun games to jump after (even if only digital), and these slightly intense but not overkill months are gonna need a little bit of flair for the non-regulars to take a more consistent interest.

For newcomers I'll have something like the gift bags or dice games with a chance of getting some of my pre-released content at a great price and weekly vid discounts.

I'm planning to continue with my monthly video bundles, with maybe an extra vid or two tossed into the mix somehow during the bigger months. Maybe some raffles or games to win an extra vid or pic set. If I can work out some of my settings, I may try to record some of my more exciting cam shows, too, which could be sent to supportive regulars.

Is that enough, though? I sometimes feel like I'm letting my regular-est Amberlanders down since they are super awesome and already have my previous digital content. But I've never been one of the types of girls who record a ton of content each month. One of the things that stressed me out with previous Mega Months was after the month was over I had all these extra vids/prizes I needed to make and send out, so I'd like to avoid that anxiety by having stuff prepared. I'm trying to find a balance of "great successful month" and "not doing too much to stress myself" for the future.

I think Deputy Socky Downtown Dewey von DuoShi Old Spice Guy McSushi the Darling Werewolf Detonator Brown-Jackson-Broboa has a good idea. Although you do name each month something special like "Fantastic February" or "Amazing April".

Maybe we don't need a single unifying catch phrase but something unique for each month as the mood strikes.

Games are good. Having several easy go-to games for nights that need something extra to get the ice broken and ball rolling.

I think as we toss out random ideas you'll find inspiration.

AmberCutie said:
Is that enough, though? I sometimes feel like I'm letting my regular-est Amberlanders down since they are super awesome and already have my previous digital content. But I've never been one of the types of girls who record a ton of content each month. One of the things that stressed me out with previous Mega Months was after the month was over I had all these extra vids/prizes I needed to make and send out, so I'd like to avoid that anxiety by having stuff prepared. I'm trying to find a balance of "great successful month" and "not doing too much to stress myself" for the future.

You know how the regulars are already. If they (yes, I'm a regular, but I'm using the third-person) got tokens, they're gonna spend tokens on you regardless. If you have games for regulars, I was thinking extra chances to get fun things like you already do like fan-signs, exclusive photos, etc. The only thing that would be different in a Super (Saiyan) Month would be the frequency of the games. I'd say also to think about what type of prizes you'd want to give out. Obviously, custom videos and the like are good in super low numbers like one or two. More than likely, your regulars will win those, and they won't give two ham hocks in a pot about how long it takes for you to finish their prize. Whereas, a fan-sign can be something done pretty quick, so not stressful. You've been in the game for 5 years, so I'm sure you have an idea of how you want to do things. However, sometimes, I think I know what the Blueberry Hawaiian Punch I'm talking about, so feel free to ignore me, if I indeed don't know.

I had thought "Super Month" too but as usual DSDDvDSOSGMcStDWDB-J-B kicked it up with Super Saiyan, which I approve of...

And Quantum Content Month is a bit too pretentious...

Yes on the easy stuff like fan signs and Vines. Those are always fun. Plus they get lots of favs and RTs.

ZenHedonist said:
I had thought "Super Month" too but as usual DSDDvDSOSGMcStDWDB-J-B kicked it up with Super Saiyan, which I approve of...

Yes on the easy stuff like fan signs and Vines. Those are always fun. Plus they get lots of favs and RTs.

Man! Even my full name as an acronym is a mouth full. Now, Amber is obligated to incorporate overused DB/DBZ memes into her prizes.

ZenHedonist said:
I think Deputy Socky Downtown Dewey von DuoShi Old Spice Guy McSushi the Darling Werewolf Detonator Brown-Jackson-Broboa has a good idea. Although you do name each month something special like "Fantastic February" or "Amazing April".

Maybe we don't need a single unifying catch phrase but something unique for each month as the mood strikes.

Games are good. Having several easy go-to games for nights that need something extra to get the ice broken and ball rolling.

I think as we toss out random ideas you'll find inspiration.

Ive been throwing some Amber'sAmazingAllAnalAugust names around when I settle on something good enough I will share it.

DuoShi said:
ZenHedonist said:

Man! Even my full name as an acronym is a mouth full. Now, Amber is obligated to incorporate overused DB/DBZ memes into her prizes.

I had a 'mini-stroke' reading Duoshi's full name and woke uo in the third paragraph not knowing what was said I am sitting here scratching my male patterned baldness head looking around wondering where I am at. . .

I agree a special monthly name is needed and this is to increase the size of Amberland's visitors and make them regular and VIP's. There has got a be some marketing guru in Amberland willing to come up with an idea. I hope this make sense and if not I blame Zen for causing the mini-stroke. you're safe this time Duoshi.

I've been trying to think of a way to make it a Triple A Month. AAA Month.

AmazingAmberlandAppreciation
AwesomeAmberlandAmusement
AardvarksAskingAwkwardly

Well, the first 2 are on to something, aye?

AmberCutie said:

AardvarksAskingAwkwardly

I like where this is going.
Do you want three four or seven A's
adorable
alluring
amazing
appreciative
arousing
astonishing
astounding
awesome
all of which describe you and Amberlanders (if I may say so.)

So as far as games go would other Amberlanders take offense to offering two/three game "trys" for a new tipper? To get some new (tippers) people involved in Amberland?

AmberCutie said:

AardvarksAskingAwkwardly

If you did a super month in April you could use April as one of your "A" words. Such as April's Awesome Amberland... or Awesome Amberland in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.