AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Since it's the end of the world as we know it...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
... I figured I should make one last blog post, right?

I'm going to try and avoid going out much, if at all, tomorrow to avoid the crazies preaching about the Rapture or whatnot. While it has been fun making jokes about this "event" and utilizing it for play on word MFC topics, I'm so ready for this Religious Y2K to be over so we can have a good laugh about how silly it was. (Though most of us are already laughing at how silly it IS.)

I think we're staying low-key all weekend anyway. I expect lots of Spectromancer, Portal 2 Co-Op, and hopefully a movie or two. We haven't seen any new releases on Blu-ray for a while now. I'm going to attempt to not cave in to my ultimate craving and eat something awful like a cheesy pepperoni pizza and stick to slightly healthier choices for once. Normally our weekends involve going out to eat at least once, maybe twice, drinking quite a bit of alcohol, and maybe picking up Wendy's for late night dinner.

I don't think we'll completely refrain from alcohol, though.

So anyway, if you think you'll miss me lots and need a filler, don't forget you can go VIP on the forum for TONS (over 400 now) of pics and screen caps of me doing sexy naughty and often silly things. Offline tipping is easy. ;) Oh and in case you need more details, here's the forum post about it with a link to sign up on the forum if you're not already an awesome member. viewtopic.php?p=49670#p49670 One of my dear friends who is already a VIP member told me just a day or two ago that he thinks 999 tokens is way underpriced. Maybe you'll agree once you get in there. :think:

And I know many of my lovely friends already have all my current pic sets, but in case you're not on that cool-train yet, you should grab a download for them ASAP! I'll be uploading a new set within a month or so and prices will be changing, as well as the small set at the bottom of the page will be disappearing (I'm discontinuing it. It has a snazzy low token price for now.) http://www.ambercutie.com/pics/private

OK! On to one last topic other than my slutty pictures...

This is important, so listen up! I'm not really sure if I've made you aware of how out-of-my-mind in love I am with squirrels. I'm flippin' ape shit over them. Today there was an article on Reddit about a guy rescuing a baby squirrel.

Reddit squirrel post
Cutest thing ever:
lf7G8l.jpg

Second cutest thing ever:
NzQW4l.jpg

The pictures in the thread make me squee on the inside and out (yeah I dunno, just go with it, ok?) and I would LOVE if you guys would reply to this blog with pics you've found/enjoy of cute squirrels. Only if you've got nothing better to do and want to feel the satisfaction of making me have a super-squee moment. I also suggest that either buying VIP access or pic sets or submitting these squirrel images for my pleasure will save you from The Rapture! (Ok I'm sorry I had to make one last jab at it, I promise I'm done!)

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: AngelicTease

Hey so when is armageddon happening, did anyone work out which timezone god's clock is set to?

Jupiter551 said:

Hey so when is armageddon happening, did anyone work out which timezone god's clock is set to?

BfB said EST.

Also, I suppose the rat-kanga-squirrel Jerboa will work. ;)

Thank you!

Amber will this save me from the end, because I really want to see you on Monday.

PS: while looking for squirrels, I got sidetracked on the rapture, and found this...

Nerdy_Boy said:

Amber will this save me from the end, because I really want to see you on Monday.

It's going to take a LOT to beat that. WinRar! SAVED!

my-baby-squirrels-drinking-milk.jpeg

I think squirrels are super cute too, but for some reason my last girlfriend thought squirrels were evil and swore that they wanted to eat her face.
She may have been joking, I don't know, she was weird which is a big part of why I liked her so much.

These make me soooo happy. :love5:

MadisonLeigh said:
TDqb0.jpg

I think black squirrels are so cute!
Whoa, never seen one of dem!

I like chipmunks too.

I found this in the reddit thread, soo cute.
bgqsum.jpg

Do these count?

And thought I'd add in a possum, sort of like an Australian cousin to your squirrels and long time favorites of my namesakes wife, Dame Edna,

And happy apocalypse everyone.

Attachments

• squirrels 4 Amber.JPG
    squirrels 4 Amber.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 593
  • ringtail.JPG
    ringtail.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 593
we don't have squirrels in Australia, but we do have Sugar Glider possums...

Attachments

• 215249136_d3a463c11f.jpg
    215249136_d3a463c11f.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 590
  • sugargliger.jpg
    sugargliger.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 590
  • sugar-glider-big.jpg
    sugar-glider-big.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 590
Well the 'end' happened 3 hours ago now here in aussie land and if you don't want the surprise ruined
SPOILER WARNING
===============================================================================

The annoying christians are still here :(

Reactions: FrecklesXxX
grey squirrel, grey squirrel swish your bushy tail. *hums the rest of the tune* i forgot the rest of the words...
squirrel_t607.jpg

You're all winning!

Except Jupiter.

Squirrels or GTFO!

EDIT: And yes I love sugar gliders, freakin adorablez. Possums around here do NOT look as cute an innocent as the one shown above, though.

Wooohooo new picture set! :D

Also... I'm hungry. If the rapture is truly going to happen at 6 PM EST it better not disrupt my dinner.

P.S. Picture somewhat related.

Attachments

• squirrel_omnom.jpg
    squirrel_omnom.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 531
Say "squirrel" and I can only think of one thing . . .

Also, I'm posting this from Heaven. Internet access is fan-fucking-tastic! The Rapture - it works!

Attachments

• rocketjsquirrellooksalittlelikeamber.jpg
    rocketjsquirrellooksalittlelikeamber.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 517
whitesquirrel.jpg
MbQtj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.