AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mega March!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
... it's coming. :mrgreen:

One week from today is the first day of March 2012. During March, I am going to be pushing myself to work more hours, including a few hours each weekend, in hopes to finish in the top 20. After the last couple of months being "slow" on MFC, and me allowing myself to take a bit of a breather and not working as many hours since December, it's high time I start busting some ass and get back into my groove! :character-koolaid:

I am planning to do a few extra fun shows throughout the month, including a blacklight/markers show, sticky-sweet-shower show, POV group, anal group, a couple oil dancing shows, and a whiteboard list each Friday. I'm also planning a raffle (details to come next week) and I'm hoping to have some fun wall signs throughout the month (think: Tombstones) for those who enjoy that sort of thing. ;)

On March 1st, I will get on for 1-2 hours at the very start of the morning to see if we can get a bit of a jumpstart on the top 20! So if you're a nightowl and are awake at 12AM on March 1, stop by and show some lovin' and help me start the Mega Month with a bang! :dance: I'll also be on later that day for some regular Ambah Sexy Fun Time, so if you miss me at Midnight, hopefully I'll still catch you later on.

*Starting March 1st, I'll also have a new private pic set! It will be named "Tits and Toes" for the boobie and feet fans, but also includes some hot ass/pussy lip shots so no one feels left out. ;) The new SuperSet will include these pics and have a slightly updated token price. I'm also re-pricing the other individual sets as of 3/1/12.

**Starting March 5th, Scrolls of Awesomeness will start! If you were around for Octamber and saw the Tombstones with "Kisses of Death" on them, you'll be familiar with these. 200 tokens gets your name on a Scroll, then every 50 token tip after that gets an awesome sticker on it. Once your scroll runs out of sticker space, I'll apply the next tips towards a new Scroll, and so on and so forth. If you accrue at least 3 Scrolls, I will mail your Scrolls to you with a special hand written thank you note included after March is over. (If you choose to, of course. I won't forcefully stalk you until I get your mailing address, I pinky swear!)

Here's what they look like. ;)
x6kb1.jpg

*** :!: Update! Scrolls of Awesomeness will come to an end on Sunday, March 18! If you're trying to accumulate 3 in order to have them sent to you, this is your deadline! Feel free to MFC mail or PM me to check your sticker/scroll count. ;)

**** :!: Update! My March raffle will start on Monday, March 19! Tip 50 for one ticket, or 100 for 3. Two Winners will be pulled on the evening of Saturday March 31. Prize? Oh yes! I have two 7-inch digital picture frames, one for each winner. These frames will include all of my current pic sets, and ANY FUTURE PIC SETS that I make! I will be able to send pics directly to the picture frame via a special email address any time, so you will get new exclusive pics of me monthly. If you are interested in winning one of these frames (which I will send to whatever mailing address you provide) then start sending tips for tickets on Monday, March 19!

***** :!: Some shows to put on your calendar: *Friday, March 16 - Anal group show (time not decided yet). *Tuesday evening, March 20 - Blacklight show (names on body with markers and a glow stick penetration group show). *Thursday, March 29 - POV group show (time not decided yet). *Saturday, March 31 - My first sybian ride group show (time not decided yet).

Saturday March 10th is my 28th birthday! :eek:ccasion-partyangel: I will be on cam for a few hours that afternoon to celebrate with all of you lovely folks. Maybe a little ice cream for the birthday girl... in my mouth and on my body? (I've never done that before!) Most girls love to be spoiled on their special day, and I am no exception, so feel free to stop in and lavish me with adoration. I promise you'll have a great time, too. :romance-smileyheart:

So there's my plan! Mega March! You know I can't do it without your help and appreciate any and all who visit to keep me pumped up! I know we're going to have a kick-ass good time. :text-woo:

nerdguy said:
Working so hard, can we expect any special guests next month?
It's not in my plans. But I won't rule out the possibility completely.

Reactions: nerdguy
AmberCutie said:
nerdguy said:
Working so hard, can we expect any special guests next month?
It's not in my plans. But I won't rule out the possibility completely.

Nice, if you ever do another cam session with a guest, maybe I can actually be there and not miss it because of work for once- damn that need to pay the bills ! :lol:

^^

Warmer weather is coming soon anyway!! : :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I keed, you know that Oath you Van Dwellers took. Is srs bsns.

AmberCutie said:
On March 1st, I will get on for 1-2 hours at the very start of the morning to see if we can get a bit of a jumpstart on the top 20! So if you're a nightowl and are awake at 12AM on March 1, stop by and show some lovin' and help me start the Mega Month with a bang!
:thumbleft:
I may actually be able to see it! :-D

Depending how things are going, maybe I'll add a Drinko and a Karaoke night to the agenda. (Maybe best to do it on the same night, lol.)

Updated original post with info about my new pic set!

Jupiter551 said:
omg you stole my thunder for Jarch!
Timestamps, dear. I believe you were trying to jump on my bandwagon. :mrgreen:

Added these updates to the main post.

*** :!: Update! Scrolls of Awesomeness will come to an end on Sunday, March 18! If you're trying to accumulate 3 in order to have them sent to you, this is your deadline! Feel free to MFC mail or PM me to check your sticker/scroll count. ;)

**** :!: Update! My March raffle will start on Monday, March 19! Tip 50 for one ticket, or 100 for 3. Two Winners will be pulled on the evening of Saturday March 31. Prize? Oh yes! I have two 7-inch digital picture frames, one for each winner. These frames will include all of my current pic sets, and ANY FUTURE PIC SETS that I make! I will be able to send pics directly to the picture frame via a special email address any time, so you will get new exclusive pics of me monthly. If you are interested in winning one of these frames (which I will send to whatever mailing address you provide) then start sending tips for tickets on Monday, March 19!

***** :!: Some shows to put on your calendar: *Friday, March 16 - Anal group show (time not decided yet). *Tuesday evening, March 20 - Blacklight show (names on body with markers and a glow stick penetration group show). *Thursday, March 29 - POV group show (time not decided yet). *Saturday, March 31 - My first sybian ride group show (time not decided yet).

WOOOT!!

Jupiter551 said:
Hey did I get a scroll? :p
Yup, I made it today, just needs to be taped up. :)

Reactions: Jupiter551
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
Yeah, woohoo got like 8 of them too. :D
8 stickers or 8 scrolls? :shock:
I hope bethesda doesn't sue you, they like to sue anything to do with "Scrolls"
When bethesda makes a game called Scrolls of Awesomeness, let me know. As far as I know, the word Scroll existed before they decided to tack Elder on to it.

Woohoo got 8 scrolls from rocking my face on my bday. Johnny too, lol. I have a lot of taping to do.

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
When bethesda makes a game called Scrolls of Awesomeness, let me know. As far as I know, the word Scroll existed before they decided to tack Elder on to it.

Woohoo got 8 scrolls from rocking my face on my bday. Johnny too, lol. I have a lot of taping to do.
I dunno, they sued the minecraft dude for using the word scrolls, the other day I was nervous they'd try to sue my coffee scroll before I could eat it

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:

I dunno, they sued the minecraft dude for using the word scrolls, the other day I was nervous they'd try to sue my coffee scroll before I could eat it
WTF is a coffee scroll??

UPDATE!!!

POV group show has been rescheduled for TOMORROW night instead of next week.

POV group show: Thurs, March 22, roughly 6:30 pm PST (give or take 30 mins depending on how the flow is going.) If we end up with an absolutely epic show, I'll hop in the shower for a sudsy wet show after. :)

Join me for a sexy hot time, and help keep me at my current rank or better!! It's getting tougher to stay put! :mrgreen:

Reactions: BullFrogBlues
That looks delicious. Do you have cinammon scrolls too, or do you call them by the normal word of roll? :D

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
AmberCutie said:
That looks delicious. Do you have cinammon scrolls too, or do you call them by the normal word of roll? :D
:snooty: they're called scrolls because you can't really see it from that pic but they're a long strip of pastry, rolled up like a scroll, with cinnamon or whatever each one has between the 'seams'. This is really testing my vocabulary at 5am on a thursday morning.

scroll1.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
:snooty: they're called scrolls because you can't really see it from that pic but they're a long strip of pastry, rolled up like a scroll, with cinnamon or whatever each one has between the 'seams'. This is really testing my vocabulary at 5am on a thursday morning.

scroll1.jpg
Just like what we call Cinnamon Rolls. Identical, just one has an extra S.

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Just like what we call Cinnamon Rolls. Identical, just one has an extra S.
Well yours fail then cos ours also have a C :snooty:
You folks and your silly extra letters...

(haha yes and a C)

Status
Not open for further replies.