AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2nd half of Mega March. Raffle time!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
My Mega March raffle starts TODAY! It will run through March 31st, winners to be pulled while I'm on cam during the evening of the 31st.

Here's the deal: 50 tokens = 1 ticket. 100 tokens = 3 tickets. Example: Tip 150, you get 4; tip 200, you get 6. Online and offline tokens count the same, so tip any time and you'll be entered in!

Here's the prizes:

2 Winners receive - Grand Prize
* a Kodak Pulse 7 inch digital picture frame. This frame will have it's own email address, to which I will send monthly (exclusive to you) photos.
* all of my current photo sets, and ALL FUTURE PHOTO SETS that I make.
* VIP access (if you don't have it already, of course)
* a hand written thank you note

3 Winners receive - Backup Prize
* yet to be determined. It won't be as grand as the Grand Prizes, but will still be cool. :)

Here is a link to the Kodak Pulse page on Amazon.

And here are pics of the 2 that I already have in-hand, waiting to send to you!
fV1d5.jpg

bnHPW.jpg

I'm really looking forward to sharing these prizes with you! Come participate in my raffle, enjoy a sexy group show, or just share in the excitement of the 2nd half of Mega March with me as often as ya can! I'm having a BLAST with everyone this month. Your support, whether it come in the form of tokens or simply friendly conversation, is keeping me going strong and I appreciate everyone of you! See you soon. :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.