AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Final day of Mega March! Plans n stuff. :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It's been a long but fun month, hasn't it? :banana-rock:

I just want to thank all of you who have come to visit and support me in whatever way you could. I've really enjoyed the extra time I've spent with ya this month! You've helped me maintain a rank in the top 20 ever since day 1, and that rocks!! We only have about 11 hours left to hold it, and I know we can. So let's have a fabulous time!

Here are the plans today:

Raffle tickets- I'm going to have a last call for raffle tickets at 4pm Pacific. Today's price will be 1 for 50tkns and 4 for 100tkns.

Raffle winner drawing- I'm planning to pull winners from the bucket at 5pm Pacific. You don't have to be present to win, I will MFC mail anyone who isn't there to claim their prize.

Update to Raffle prizes-

Grand prize packages are the same as described previously:
2 Winners receive - Grand Prize
* a Kodak Pulse 7 inch digital picture frame. This frame will have it's own email address, to which I will send monthly (exclusive to you) photos.
* a download of all my current pic sets, and ALL FUTURE PHOTO SETS that I make. Here is a link to the Kodak Pulse page on Amazon.
* VIP access (if you don't have it already, of course).
* a hand written thank you note.
3 additional winners will receive - Backup Prize
* a 1.8 inch LCD digital photo keychain. This will come pre-loaded with a selection of my favorite photos from my private pic sets. Here is a link to the item on Coby's website.
* a download of all my current pic sets.
* a hand written thank you note.

Early next week, I will be sending MFC mails to get mailing addresses and info for all of the items earned this month: Scrolls, thank you notes, raffle prizes, and watercolor paintings.

Amber's Awful Art Auction!- After the raffle winners have been pulled, I will raffle off my watercolor paintings from Monday night. I suppose this will be approximately 6pm Pacific. There are 12 paintings total, and I will auction off each one at a time with a starting bid of 100 tokens. The highest tipper (if any, lol) will win the art, and I will mail it to you. Below is a picture of all the paintings. :)

cSoUD.jpg

My feelings will not be hurt (much) if no one wants a painting. :lol:

My first ever Sybian Ride Group Show!- I am planning to get this started around 8pm Pacific. While I have plugged in this awesome machine to see how it works, I have not actually ridden it yet. Anyone in this group show will be the first to see my experimentation with it, and hopefully enjoy some cums with me! There are bound to be giggles as well as we learn how it works. I expect this show will be approximately 30-40 minutes, but there's no guarantee.

Hanging out 'til Midnight!- As many of you know, on the last day of a "mega month" I hang with you til the bitter end! You all have worked hard to keep my rank up, so I'll stick with ya til it's all over. :) After the Sybian show I may be completely exhausted, but we'll still have a fun time and keep each other entertained. :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:

TL;DR
Raffle cut off- 4pm
Raffle winner draw- 5pm
Art Auction- 6pm
Sybian group- 8pm
Amber goes to sleep- 12am

So, best of luck to raffle and auction participants, and I'll see you all soon! I should be on as close to 2pm Pacific as possible. I have some raffle ticket writing to catch up on. ;)

The sybian was... interesting? Absolutely phenomenal cum, but there were moments that I couldn't quite tell if it was going to do the trick. It's such a different vibration than I'm used to. I mean, it vibrates every body part that touches it, my inner thighs were even numb after wards. I DO believe the wonderful cum that resulted was worth all of that, but I don't think I can use it very often. I am pretty sure I burned some calories during my show with it. :mrgreen:

Reactions: lordmagellan
Status
Not open for further replies.