AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

June stuff

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Oh hey, Mr. Blog... thought I forgot about ya I bet!

I figured I'd post a little note here since it's been quite a while. I just had a lovely weekend with the family in town. Took 5 whole days in a row off of MFC (I forgot what that felt like, it's been at least a year since I did that!) We enjoyed lots of good food, some fresh air, and a bit of bowling and shopping. It was a sweet break from the day-to-day but I sure was left feeling out of my groove after that.

It sure feels like summer here. We've had a lot of beautiful warm weather. But while many people are saying that summer began at the start of June, doesn't it officially start right around Father's day? Oh, and that's coming soon too, I suppose. Don't forget to send your cards and make your phone calls this Sunday. :thumbleft: I am actually planning to be on cam that day to do my first ever Ice Cream Sundae Sunday! We haven't had a shower show in a while, so this Sunday I will get all messy sweet with ice cream, various sweet syrups, and probably some whipped cream and cherries, then clean up in a hot sudsy shower.

But before that... I've got a special day on MFC coming up tomorrow! It's not often that I do something major like ANAL on cam, but this Friday I will. Anal group show around 4pm PDT on MFC. I'll probably log on at roughly 2:30 pm for a normal strip countdown and a warm-up group so I can loosen up, but after that I'll start a countdown on my cooties page (and if you haven't seen that yet, check it out!) for the big group and head in to get down and dirty after that! Mr. T might even make an appearance. ;) I'm hoping lots of people stop in for the event and enjoy it with me. Not only is it lots of fun, but it's a special rare occasion and I'm hoping we have an epic day!

Speaking of epic: I am planning to do my 2nd Sybian ride group show on the last day of this month. Keep an eye on my Twitter for updates closer to it for more precise time estimation, but the plan is to do it on Saturday, June 30th. Sometime in the afternoon is my best guess.

Thank you to everyone who helped me start out this month with a bang! We had a wonderful first week, and I only hope ya didn't miss me too much while I was away. Hopefully my video helped you through any... hard... times. ;) I'm super excited that the video has done so well and I've heard such positive things about it! It certainly encourages me to eventually make another one, and I appreciate the support of all my MFC friends who have given great reviews on it!

So there's my June stuff. There may be other fun surprises along the way. I hope to see all of my sweet friends throughout the rest of this month and the summer! I love sharing laughs and smiles with ya. :character-koolaid:

Edit to add:

AmberCutie said:
Starting today through Sunday 6/17 I'll also be running a special package (named the Ultimate Amber Package :mrgreen: )

1555 tokens gets ya:
VIP access
ALL my pictures
My video
The chance to be super-wonderful and make me extremely happy.

Starting today through Sunday I'll also be running a special package (named the Ultimate Amber Package :mrgreen: )

1555 tokens gets ya:
VIP access
ALL my pictures
My video
The chance to be super-wonderful and make me extremely happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.