AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Busy bee, I be!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
My schedule has been a bit wonky for the past week or so, in preparation for this weekend mostly. Jawbs and I are going to be out of town for about 1 whole week! I haven't spent that long away from home pretty much ever. We've got some family business to attend to, but I will have a bit of downtime while we're out there, so I am going to make an attempt to get on cam. I'll probably take Friday off, but will attempt to cam either Saturday or Sunday. I know a change of scenery can be fun anyway, right?! :dance:

I've also been preparing for August. It marks my 3 year cammiversary (Aug 28 to be exact) and I would absolutely love to make it a "mega month" and do lots of fun things with you all and put in many more hours than I have in the past couple months. Of course, ending up in (or at least near) the top 20 would be spectacular, so we'll try our best, but ultimately I want this to be an awesome month of giggles and smiles and happiness. I'm a teensy bit stressed out that I will be camming from a hotel room for the beginning of the month, but also excited about it. Here are some of my plans for Awesome August!

8/1 Launch of my NEW video! (Yes, I actually made another one, and it may just be hotter than the first.) I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to log on at midnight, but it's a possibility so I'll update you guys closer to the date. Regardless of the time, the vid will be 200 tokens. Hoping a whole buncha' ya will come hang out for the first day of the month and help me kick it off great!

Cootie Killers! Starting August 1, the "High Scores" will actually work and keep track of your Cootie kills! The person with the most Cootie kills for the whole month will receive a special prize from me in the mail. Details on this prize to be released later...

Wall of Awesome: Once I get back home, we'll have a cool banner on the wall that I'd love to fill up with names and fun drawings. Details on token amounts and such will be announced once we return home.

High tipper of the day: The highest single tip of each day (online OR offline) will get a special Beach Ball cut-out with their name on it on my Wall of Awesome.

Raffles: Throughout the month, I'll probably do a few small/short raffles for fun prizes. VIP, pic sets, fan signs, my video package and those cute little digital photo keychains. I also plan to have at least one big raffle that will last a couple weeks. I have to get the details of that sorted out still, but I KNOW you guys will like the prize.

Cammiversary, Aug 28: I am planning to be on for a long shift this day to celebrate with all of you! I'm going to try to put together a trivia and/or other fun games so we can have a hilarious fun time. I really hope to see all of my friends here this day, it's a very special occasion for me. 3 years, HOLY GUACAMOLE! We shall partay!
:eek:ccasion9:

In addition to the items mentioned above, I want to also include during the month: a POV group show, a Sybian ride group show, a DP butt plug group show, a Creamy Milky shower show, and a cookie or brownie baking day where the high tippers get the goodies in the mail. I also mentioned to EvettePage that it would be fun to have a show with her this month. We'll see! I will try to announce these events ahead of time so you can "pencil me in" on your calendar. ;) I likely will be on cam Sundays and/or Mondays since I want to put in a hefty effort for top 20, so doing these fun shows and having all of you around as much as possible to keep me sane and entertained is going to be vital!

AHHHH the excitement and anticipation of Awesome August, as well as being away from home for a week, is making me all CRAZY! So, yah, that may explain why I've been wonky on MFC for the last couple weeks, and I may have seemed preoccupied. I can't wait to get the month underway and start having epic fun with everyone!!

Evvie said:
Was hoping a little bit for a picture of you in a bee costume :shifty:
Sorry to disappoint!! :lol:

8/28 is gonna be such a busy day and all, ya know with the release of GW2 but I guess I can try to pull myself away to stop in and say hi :p

HI!! :lol:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Aoundril said:
8/28 is gonna be such a busy day and all, ya know with the release of GW2 but I guess I can try to pull myself away to stop in and say hi :p

HI!! :lol:
I know, right?! But I'm going to make myself bust ass for the last few days of Awesome August, and then reward myself come September 1 with being able to play. :)

And yes, you better visit, Mister!! :shakeyfistofthreateningrage

Reactions: Aoundril
Here is the schedule for the next week or so:

Wednesday 8/8 - Get any pic set for 88 tokens, or VIP access for 888 tokens! (It's the date, baby!)
Thursday 8/9 - POV group Approx 7pm PDT
Friday 8/10 - Fun and silly sexy show (da usual stuff)
Saturday 8/11 - Shower show! This one will be a Creamy Caturday Milk Shower! Approx 1-2pm PDT
Sunday 8/12 - Cutie Crocker Baking Show - not sure yet what treats to bake, but something sweet to be won by the highest few tippers of the day. ;) Approx 3:30-4:30pm PDT.

Also I've updated my MFC profile to reflect the daily hours I expect to be online for this month. Using profile schedules to find when your favorite girls are online is the easiest way since it converts to your local time for you! :thumbleft:

I'll make another update here for next week's schedule once we survive these fun shows. ;)

Update for cool stuffs!!

This week:

Wednesday 8/15 - Raffle begins! See details of the raffle below. :)
Thurs - usual fun and silly sexiness (nakedness, cootie killin' and groups.)
Friday 8/17 - Butt plug/DP cum show in group Approx 6pm
Saturday 8/18 - usual fun and silly sexiness (nakedness, cootie killin' and groups.)
Sunday 8/19 - usual fun and silly sexiness (nakedness, cootie killin' and groups.)

My big raffle!
Ticket sales start WEDNESDAY Aug 15.
Ticket sales end MONDAY Aug 27th.
Winner pulled Tuesday Aug 28th.
33 = 1 ticket
333 = 15 tickets
3333 = 150 tickets

As you can see, we are celebrating my favorite number 3 since this month marks my 3 year cam anniversary on MFC. :) Raffle ticket tips are the only tips that won't count for names on the wall, but will count toward the Beach Ball tip of the day. (Writing your tix and on the wall would just be overwhelming!)

Here's the prize!
* An Awesome Acer Netbook!
So you have an easy, portable way to always catch me online, Tweet me, browse ACF and view my content!
* All my current content on a handy USB key to load onto the Netbook or wherever you'd like to enjoy it. This includes both of my current videos as well as my SuperSet of pics, as well as...
* A semi-custom video! I say semi-custom, because I have outlined some things I will/won't be able to fulfill in your video. (See below) Once the winner is chosen, I will MFC mail or email you to find out what you'd like in the video. It will be recorded after Awesome August is over, and all items will be mailed out ASAP in September.

Video show should range between 5 to 15 minutes.

General/overall themes (if you’d like to not be too detailed, I can run with one of these)
Masturbation and cum (can include strip tease first, or just masturbation)
Pussy play and pee (Something I can’t do on MFC, and a bit of a naughty fetish!)
Boobie worship (lots of fun with focus on boobies)
Ass worship (lots of fun with focus on the booty)

More custom show details

-Position for toy play
Missionary (usual group position, and the only way I can cum)
Doggy
Cowgirl facing cam
Cowgirl facing away from cam

-Alternatives to cum/toy play
Foot lotion/oil rubbing, with or without toy tease
Body lotion/oil rubbing
Shower with soap suds (can include some fingering/small toy play)
Pure dancing/strip tease
Spanking/paddling ass (not too rough, though)

-Toys
You can choose the toys that I use, but keep in mind that it’s easiest for me to cum with a dildo/penetration toy plus a vibrator. I can use just fingers if you’d prefer no toys. If you don’t care if I cum, then any toy that you’d like to see is great! If you’re unfamiliar with my toys, let me know and I’ll take a pic of all of ‘em for ya.

-Outfit
If there is to be a striptease in the show, or if you’d like me to be partially dressed for the other parts of the show, feel free to choose from my arsenal of panties, bras, lingerie, hoodies, tank tops, etc.

-Music
If there are particular songs you’d like to have on in the background, feel free to ask. Otherwise I’ll just play stuff I enjoy.

I’m open to other requests, but these items are NOT an option:
Anal, Sybian, POV, Lots of dirty talk (I can handle little doses, but it’s not my forte), Outdoor shows

2nd and 3rd place winners will also be drawn, and will receive all of my current content (2 videos and SuperSet of pics) as well as a digital photo keychain. All winners will also receive a hand written thank you note from me.

----------------
Cootie Killers!!

Last night I unveiled the prize that will be sent to the top Cootie Killer of Awesome August! A lot of time went into making this by hand. It's super cuddly and wonderful, and I can't wait to see who wins!

5s1kW.jpg
eiKCG.jpg

Cuddly Cootie Pillow!

By the way: Yes, this semi-custom video is a pretty big deal to me. I just barely got comfy enough with videos in general, so I hope you all are as excited about this prize as I am. ;)

Evvie said:
Was hoping a little bit for a picture of you in a bee costume :shifty:

Certainly not as cute as Amber but the cptn last Saturday Night

Attachments

• john_belushi_bee.jpg
    john_belushi_bee.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 182
Bumping to notifify the masses

RAFFLE STARTS TODAY! WEDNESDAY AUGUST 15!!!

(Changed from Saturday to today, because I obviously didn't think out these details very well. ;) )

Special raffle price for today only!
b346a.jpg

Highest offline tip today wins a big batch of my homemade cookies. Here's a link for easy tippage! http://bit.ly/HSfZWW

If you'd like to gift them to someone, let me know. I'll still send the thank you card to the winner, and the cookies to the "gift" person. :) Tips will still count for raffle tix (only today/tomorrow left to get tix!) as well!

Thank you to anyone who participates in this. Going to try and relax for my first day off today!! We're going to kick some major booty the rest of this week and see this month through all the way til midnight on Friday the 31st.

:banana-rock: :banana-linedance:

Attachments

• cookies.JPG
    cookies.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.