AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pie in the face?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2012
Hi! Love MFC and this forum looks fun!

This will seem like an odd question coming out of the blue, but.....have any of you ever been asked to take a pie in the face on cam? Any of you that have actually done so? Would you do so for a sufficient tip under the right circumstances?

Is this a serious question?

No, I've never been asked to do that.
Yes, I would do it under these circumstances.
It would have to happen in TruePrivate so no one else can see
It would be against a LARGE tip in advance. I'm talking at least, I don't know, 7000 tokens. I mean, I have to go to the store and buy a pie, go back home, and put plastic wrap all over my floor so I don't mess it up. All of that would take at least one hour. And then you have to think of the humiliation.
So yeah, I'd do it against a huge tip in advance and then a couple minutes in TruePrivate :D

I have not been asked to do this, but I would absolutely make it into a video if I ever had a pie handy.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
i would so do this for 1000 tokens in public chat! (price for pie, cleaning and stuff)
think i would love doing it also! haha! i do watershows sometimes and i absolutely adore them
imagine a tasty pie... yeah i'm totally in! hahaha

I haven't done a pie in the face but I have done whipped cream on a paper plate, so it was sort of like a pie. I used several plates and smashed them on my face, breasts and ass cheeks. I did it during a pre-scheduled, 30-minute TruePrivate Block session on Streamate. I'd consider doing it again since it was tons of fun and the guy was super cool.

Maybe "pie in the face" will become the new "fist ass, bb" :mrgreen:

I know this is a popular fetish but I've never met anyone with it before! I'm with kitty. I would do it with a whip cream, paper plat pie. Like in Revenge of the Nerds, in a Truprivate in my shower for no less than 30 minutes. or if you want it for a shorter time a tip to make up the difference ahead of time.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
southsamurai said:
i swear... as soon as my disability starts up im going to start requesting pie in the face shows alll the time! the idea is hilarious!
:? Son of a bitch. *foot in mouf* :lol:

JoleneJolene said:
southsamurai said:
i swear... as soon as my disability starts up im going to start requesting pie in the face shows alll the time! the idea is hilarious!
:? Son of a bitch. *foot in mouf* :lol:

I foresee pie in mouf :lol: :lol:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Ive seen somebody do it before in their room....
I remember they were giggling hysterically after .... where's Aedan ?
Was it you ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen:

I want to say I've seen this before on mfc
or it was something incredibly similar to it, I just can't remember

SoTxBob said:

Aedan once did an epic show in which she covered herself from head to toe in marshmallow fluff. And no, she could not stop laughing through the entire sticky performance.

Attachments

• aedanfluff.jpg
    aedanfluff.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 377
Reactions: TashaDutch
I would need a 6000 token offline tip at least 24 hours in advance. This allows me time to go get the pie. (offline since I'm not on MFC at the moment) I would be willing to do the show on Skype if you want it sometime when I'm not on camera, or in public chat on MFC, or private or trueprivate. I won't be picky about that part. If you do take me private or trueprivate, you'll need at least 10 minutes worth for me to move the computer to the bathroom. If you do it in public chat, then I would need another 1000 tokens from you right before the show starts, so the rest of public chat doesn't think you just got a free show, and to make up for the lack of private tokens.

TashaDutch said:
i would so do this for 1000 tokens in public chat! (price for pie, cleaning and stuff)
think i would love doing it also! haha! i do watershows sometimes and i absolutely adore them
imagine a tasty pie... yeah i'm totally in! hahaha

^^ This!!

Sounds hilarious and fun, I'd be totally down! I love messy stuff! Cake would also be acceptable and whipped cream on paper plates would rock, too!

Pretty much anything similar to this I'd be into!

StanislavJ said:
SoTxBob said:

Aedan once did an epic show in which she covered herself from head to toe in marshmallow fluff. And no, she could not stop laughing through the entire sticky performance.

Appears we have gone past the pie to the face fetish and on to sploshing :lol:

Surely the OP doesn't mean an actual pie with a crust and blueberries? :lol: It's ambiguous but I tend to think he means a comedy "custard pie" type of affair.

I loved this scene from Bugsy Malone when I was a kid.

Reactions: BabyGirlRed
MegansDude said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I would do it for 8,000tkns in free chat.

hmmmm don't tempt me. jkjk! You know if I spend that much, I would 400 tokens and do a 2 hour Skype. :D
I meant to say add 400 to the 8000 to do the skype. You are too pretty to put a pie in your face. :)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
geralddonald said:
Surely the OP doesn't mean an actual pie with a crust and blueberries? :lol: It's ambiguous but I tend to think he means a comedy "custard pie" type of affair.

I loved this scene from Bugsy Malone when I was a kid.
Sadly, you'd probably never see this in America today, as it would be considered "too violent" to involve children.
But, yes, a fond memory indeed.

I_Am_Iris said:
Well, I've had this show planned for a few months now... just had to wait till October to use my clown costume with it. For your viewing pleasure... I "pied" myself.

I saw this on your twitter feed Iris. Wish I had been there to see it live. Hilarious and fun. That's what keeps some of us coming back.

Reactions: TacoBelle
I'd definitely do a public pie countdown. Haha, sounds like a ton of fun! I'd say somewhere around 800-1000 tokens would do it for me...with everyone pitching in, of course. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.