AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are there any camsites that will hire you on as an EMPLOYEE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2012
Hey there I am new to this site so I'm sorry if I didn't post this in the right place. I have been a Cam Girl for about 4
years now and work for many sites but I have never found one that will actually hire you on as an employee vs. and independent contractor.
I was wondering if anyone knows of a cam site that will actually employ you? Worrying about taking taxes out at the end of the year or
quarterly has just became a huge head ache for me. I am also interested in trying out work as a Phone Sex Operator, I have found only two sites
Niteflirt and TalkSugar that will let you be an operator with a cell phone, I was wondering if anyone knew of any others? Or any that might hire you on
as an employee as well? Thanks for the help Ladies!! :-D

Re: Are there any camsites that will hire you on as an EMPLO

I think you'll find that every site is the same as far as hiring models goes. You'll always be an independent contractor and have to worry about the tax portion yourself, unfortunately.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Evvie
Re: Are there any camsites that will hire you on as an EMPLO

According to guy who worked on two camsites (not as camboy, but in marketing/affiliates), sites don't hire models because this would create an employer-employee relationship. It would mean extra charges/fees/taxes to them, as well as have to comply with numerous legislations. Too much trouble for something they can do just having models working as independent contractors.

I don't know where you reside, but in many countries you can, and you must, declare your income as camgirl, whether you are an employee or independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.