AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

just letting out some steam!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2012
some will say I wasted my time and others will say I deserved it and your probably right, but really im still pissed. I have a big mouth and cant seem to keep it shut when I encounter stupidity and judgmental smart asses.

Please if I am not in the appropriate section ( if there is actually one for this) just let me know.

Anyways! I one day came across this site, efuckt.com, some of the content is actually funny, some is gross but most of it is just plan mean, you can tell the guy has absolutely no respect what so ever and I really felt bad for some of then..
Some of them where actually camgirls , sooo having the big mouth that I have I wrote to him asking by curiosity (lol whatever) how many girls have hurt him in the past. He did some research and found out I was a camgirl and replied:

stick to camwhoring, psychology isn't for you

Then after that went on to ask me hey I could get you a lot of new hits and id pay you 1000$ (of course me being a camwhore he automatically told himself I would accept whatever the video would be, i mean like come on 1000 bucks is a shit load of money right!?) if I could do something like this :

Subject: Re:
To: me

In the example I showed you with Holly Hanna, she has a butt plug in her ass when she answers the door. I wanna scrap that and do something a little different.

Stash the $20 you're gonna be using to pay for the pizza into a condom, place the condom up in your cooch. When the delivery guy comes, pull down your pants, squat down and fish out the money in front of the guy. His reaction will be fucking priceless.

If you can pull that off I'll paypal you a $1000, plus link your page and make you internet famous.

Can't be faked though, like how amber fakes masturbating in front of her 'gardener'. That stuff is lame. Would need you to record making the call, show receipt with date on it, etc.

I've been trying to get a camgirl to do this for almost a year now. They all flake :( (OMG i WONDER WHY?!?!)

I off course replied saying that is not the attention I wanted to be getting, reply was:
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:11:53 -0700

Subject: Re:
To: me

:h: whores with standards

Again I am just letting out a little steam here because i am f*cking pissed off right now!!!!!
freaking low life empty headed losers telling me that im the stupid one? *?&!"/$%&*&(/$?$ygdr%/$?%$"/v

Be he has been blocked for my hotmail account :)
Thanks for listening!

WOW. Yeah, that guy is...uh...quite the gentleman, isn't he?

Oh, and PAYPAL..... :lol: How typical of him.

Maybe I'm missing something, but you found a website, didn't like it, sent a mean message to a guy and you got upset when he said something a little bit mean back? Were you looking for a full apology?

I'm imagining right now on a Family Values forum, someone is saying, "I found a horrible website where women degrade themselves and do disgusting things for money called MyFreeCams. Well I told one of these women that she can overcome all the abuse from her childhood and be a good person again, and she told me to f**k off!! Can you believe how rude these women are? They don't even care that they are the downfall of our society."

I don't know how big of a jerk this guy is, but it didn't seem to me that he acted rudely at all. Even the e-mail he sent to you was just an offer to do a clip (even if it was with paypal). I imagine any of us ladies here would react similarly (or worse) if someone sent us an e-mail attacking our personalities and past.

I think Crazydidi's objection to the site was that it was using camgirl's material without their permission. That and his incredulity when it comes to the notion that there are camgirls with "standards".
That's what I inferred anyway. I could be way off though.

What a gem of a show idea...

Oh yes, please, record a phone call where you'll be stating your address for the world to hear, do this insanely risky show where you invite a strange man onto cam with you so you can potentially get banned from the site, then show off the receipt so I can see all the details of the pizza joint in case I didn't hear your address clearly enough. If you do it to MY standards, well then I'll send you $1000 in a PayPal transaction that I will later dispute (if I even go through with it at all, it's likely I won't because nothing will ever meet my standards) and get my money back.

:think: :roll: :lol:

mynameisbob84 said:
I think Crazydidi's objection to the site was that it was using camgirl's material without their permission. That and his incredulity when it comes to the notion that there are camgirls with "standards".

I agree that the website is a cesspool and the guy is fucked up. But is it really the best response to send the guy a message asking him how many women have hurt him? I mean, what would you expect to get back in response?

That said, dude is jacked and needs some DMCA take down going on ASAP.

jackie_O said:
mynameisbob84 said:

I agree that the website is a cesspool and the guy is fucked up. But is it really the best response to send the guy a message asking him how many women have hurt him? I mean, what would you expect to get back in response?

That said, dude is jacked and needs some DMCA take down going on ASAP.
Yeah that website is definitely fucked. No arguments there.

Honestly, you have nothing to be pissed about. You went out of your way in attempts to insult this guy, I can't feel any sympathy to you, as really, he didn't even say anything that rude back.

:twocents-02cents:

Weirdtimmy said:
Honestly, you have nothing to be pissed about. You went out of your way in attempts to insult this guy, I can't feel any sympathy to you, as really, he didn't even say anything that rude back.

:twocents-02cents:

This. Sorry, but I would have moved on and found something that didn't offend me to look at. You could have possibly made yourself a target for this guy and in my opinion you kind of did what what some trolls do to cam girls - instead clicking "Next Model" or whatever variation of that, they complain and insult them until they're banned.

first sentence of my message was exactly that, I myself got into this, true story . but understand me here, i did not expect a sorry note after my message or an explanation from his part, I did not EXPECT anything. I am pointing out ( like someone said earlier) a horrible site with horrible content that is used without the owners approval. Also pointing out how some people can be so judge mental about what we do. I did not post up the hole conversations it would of been a little long to read.

People who give themselves the right criticize others really does push my buttons and that was the point of this message

Crazydidi said:
People who give themselves the right criticize others really does push my buttons and that was the point of this message

I understand that you think people that seem to think they have the right to criticize others is wrong, but isn't that exactly what you did when you messaged him with your criticisms in the first place?

Hello Crazydidi (btw, didi reminds me of the Acorna books, where they called the women who owned the child brothels Didi (name). Not exactly a good connotation, but still there. Of course, they also used the disguise of a Didi to get the kids out of there.)

efukt is supposed to make people go "wtf was that?" If he's offended somebody, he's done exactly what he intended to do. I've always figured the site was run by a troll, and now you've confirmed it. I'm sorry you got hit like that. Remember: don't feed the trolls. They only bite you for it. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.