AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seeing members you know behaving badly in other models rooms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IsabellaSnow

Cam Model
Feb 3, 2012
myfreecams!
profiles.myfreecams.com
So recently I checked out a new model, I noticed that quite a few members who come into my room were there, what I also noticed was how terribly they were acting!

I'm pretty ban happy and not tolerant so most know you cannot behave badly/beg without being banned, so they don't. But I was actually kind of shocked with the amount of begging that went on. One guy in particular who is in my room pretty often, and has never tipped once. I've always been nice to him, and he's never given me any reason to dislike him, but the amount of begging I saw did make me change my opinion. He was in my room earlier, and I guess seeing him act like that in another girls room made me realise that he's been coming to my room a lot for a while and has never tipped me anything. Now I feel I don't really want him in my room.

I am curious as to whether any other models have had this? And to be honest also a warning to members that you do not know if you're going to get caught by a model who you regularly visit/freeload on. There are the two things members could get caught at, tipping a model large amounts when making out you're broke to another, and this, which is behaving badly/showing your true character in another models room.
As a member would you care if a model you enjoyed watching every day saw you treating another like shit? And how would you feel if one model banned you for how you acted in another's room?

Re: Seeing members you know behaving badly in other models r

I've seen this a number of times, and in almost all cases the model will at the least chew out the misbehaving members, and rightly so. If they only behave to avoid being banned but will take advantage of another model who is new and act like a complete turd, they deserve whatever you choose to do.

i would be disgusted! i hate when people turn around.. and then turn out to be total douche bags!
if the member in question never tipped me.. i probably would ask him wtf he was doing.. and banning him if i didn't trust the answer (probably will)
it doesnt really matter who the other model is.. as long as she's not a total bitch.. i would feel really awkward seeing shit like this...

I'd like to think that I would not be embarrassed by my behavior if any of my model friends saw me interacting in another model's room. But then I guess all members think that way.

Reactions: Always_Tim

If he's a member who has never spoken up or tipped in my room, I would ban him without a second thought. After all, he's never contributed to my room in any way.

If he's a member who has kept conversation going in my room, I would probably ask him wtf is up with that? Possibly ban.

If he's a member who regularly contributes to my income... I'm not sure how I'd handle it. On the one hand, I'd like to say I'd treat him the same as the one who keeps the conversation, on the other... sometimes I ignore how people treat other people as long as they aren't being mean to me. This stems from elementary school, where I was the lowest kid on the totem pole and trying to stick up for another kid would just get me ridiculed. PLUS, the kid I was trying to stick up for would seem lower than me. I'd rather keep my lowest place than be the cause of someone else ending up lower. Old habits die hard, so I tend to leave it alone.

I am not proud of this.

Don't forget to take a look at context when you're watching "your" members in other girls' rooms. I allow quite a lot of sarcasm and insulting humor in my room, and to the naked eye, it may seem that the members are being douches but we're having a good laugh at it most of the time. I'd hate a model to see a regular in my room chiming in on this sort of conversation and think they were being an asshole when they're just "going with the flow."

Isabella_deL said:
So recently I checked out a new model, I noticed that quite a few members who come into my room were there, what I also noticed was how terribly they were acting!

I don't think I remember seeing any of my regulars acting a fool in other rooms. Well, that one weird guy who used to kiss my ass, and ask about my son and say "How's our son doing?" (lame-ass...) has been in other rooms kissing the models' asses too. But I know that's not the kind of behavior you're referring to...lol.

A long time ago, it was brought to my attention that one of my regulars had gone into a model's room and told her "I'm just here because Fox isn't online." :shock: When I brought it up to him in a PM, he acted like it's no big deal. I was embarrassed and told him that you don't EVER go into a model's room and start discussing other models...especially making comments like THAT! I told him to please apologize (not sure if he ever did), and I sent her my own apology via MFC Mail. Guys occasionally come in my room and start raving about other models, and I tell them that it's tacky and rude.

I think most models are probably decent people who will tell you "Aw, don't be mean to other models." But sadly, sometimes other models don't even care if their guys are acting foolish in other rooms. I was in a model's room once, and her members were bragging about how they went into other rooms to advertise her name. This model bust out laughing like she thought it was the funniest thing in the world..... :roll:

Isabella_deL said:
As a member would you care if a model you enjoyed watching every day saw you treating another like shit?
Yes! I would care!
Isabella_deL said:
And how would you feel if one model banned you for how you acted in another's room?
Since I don't do that kind of stuff, it's a difficult question for me. But if I ever do anything like that (nobody is perfect), and a model that knows me bans me, I would totally understand her. On the other hand, if I considered the model a friend of mine, I would expect the benefit of the doubt or a warning.

yeah, before anyone flips out they should see what the flow of the room is like. i have friends that i can make really dark, morbid jokes with, and others that serial killer humor make sick. model rooms are sort of the same way. what is funny and accepted in one place my be rude and bannable in another. i know that my behavior differs slightly at least from room to room depending on the model's personality and sense of humor, though i tend not to stay long where a twisted sense of humor combined with my own weird sense of formal manners isnt considered acceptable.

Reactions: LadyLuna

In the case I was talking about it was a new model, there were over 100 guys in the room and she was fully dressed, to be honest, not doing anything at all, just sat there, and all these guys had clearly decided to perch in her room and be complete idiots. I had a big feeling that people were in there to be dicks, rather than caring about the model etc.

The particular member in question was going "will you stand up pls?" his question ignored, loads of people talking "stand up pls" "will you show me?" "will you flash me?" "I want to see your body" "will you pls stand up?" "bb?"
Not trolling, but oh my god! The most fecking annoying shit ever. No mention or show of tipping, it just showed him up as a total freeloader, that actually he's no better than the guys that I'm disgusted by who occasionally come to my room.

It just reminded me that although he knows better than to say things like that in my room, he is in fact a deliberate, by choice freeloader, and therefore scum of mfc and that given half a chance he would show up his true begging irritating self.

I do know though that some members, especially younger members will go into models rooms and have a bit of "lighthearted fun" with them, maybe be a bit sarcastic etc. This really annoys me because although it's a joke on their side, it's not nice for the model. I try and explain but essentially they're not doing it to be a scumbag or to try and get free stuff and there's no much I can do to control it. If I saw them do it I would have a go however well they tip. In fact, I would secretly troll them from my basic account! muwahahahahahaaaa!!!

I also can't stand seeing members sucking up to other models. I stupidly had a look at one of my oldest/favourite regulars twitter account. All it was was him sucking up to other models, like really kissing arse. I knew he visited other models, but reading it did upset me. Especially as he hadn't once mentioned me on there!

Isabella_deL said:
As a member would you care if a model you enjoyed watching every day saw you treating another like shit? And how would you feel if one model banned you for how you acted in another's room?
if, on the off chance, a favourite model of mine caught me being a douche to another model, I might care a little and explain that if I was doing something douchebaggery, I was probably justified in doing so.
I'd be a little pissed, thinking that I had reason to do what I did because I don't go around doing that sort of thing or even in jest and that it wasn't in her room.... and depending on how much I tipped and liked the model, I may or may not even return after such a banning

i thought it was more like offending/beeing mean to another model...
freeloading and begging only has room to happen if you allow it to..
if the member in question wouldn't begg/freeload in my room.. i don't know if i would care that much...
camming is interaction.. if i make it so people who visit don't feel the need to begg, but would in other rooms.. i don't know if i would get upset at all...
unless the girl is a model friend.. or the member would act like he never beggs/freeload i would just ignore it...

I think it really just occurred to me that the only reason he isn't begging in such a crude manner is because he knows he'd get banned, but it really brought to light that he does ask me about things etc and has never tipped/or showed any hint of wanting to tip. It's not that I'll ban him, at least I don't think I will, but I have no interest in talking to him. As a rule I don't have that much respect for random members, it's more a level and then they either earn it or lose it even more. With this I just lost all respect and interest and am not really interested in having him around. Kind of made me feel like although he's not disruptive, he's a burden I don't feel obligated to cater for.

I guess I just think members should be careful. Mfc is a community, if you're in a public room, it is public and people can see it. I'm aware of what kind of models a lot of my members do/might check out. If I go into most of the british girls rooms I will usually find quite a few members I know. Sometimes it does bring to light certain freeloader/sometimes grovelling characters of members that I hadn't paid much attention to before, but now seem so obvious when they come into my room.

I also don't think a member at any point is justified in being a cunt to a model. If she's been rude, who the fuck cares? all she sees is your screen name, it's not personal, so move on. Trying to have a go at cam models is pointless and stupid. I wouldn't look at it and necessarily think "oh my god! What a douche!" But I would always look at it and think "how pathetic." Whatever the context of the member being rude to the model was.

I know of a member who always seemed polite and nice. Then one day I saw him in a mixed-race room, firing off all manner of racial slurs and offensive 'jokes'. Brought him up on it in the usual room the next time I saw him, and apparently it was his room-mate. He leaves his PC logged in and his room-mate uses it too.

Sure enough, his room-mate came into the chat one day following, supposedly unknowing that his friend frequented there.

Honestly, it could all be a lie, but it's plausible I guess.

Now I know that a lot of members are complete twats but I have to say that if somebody who I knew a little bit saw me in one particular models room they would probably think I was the biggest ass hat in the western world. The model in question is these days a really good friend of mine we talk a lot offline, exchange birthday cards etc etc; when she is on cam though it amuses us to insult each other a lot, and quite often see how horribly crude and mean I can be before the random keyboard warriors try to awkwardly defend her, to others this probably seems a bit odd, and as I said if someone popped into the room they would probably think I was a massive dickhead.

skiphop90 said:
I know of a member who always seemed polite and nice. Then one day I saw him in a mixed-race room, firing off all manner of racial slurs and offensive 'jokes'. Brought him up on it in the usual room the next time I saw him, and apparently it was his room-mate. He leaves his PC logged in and his room-mate uses it too.

Sure enough, his room-mate came into the chat one day following, supposedly unknowing that his friend frequented there.

Honestly, it could all be a lie, but it's plausible I guess.
Ahh the roommate excuse. I've seen it used everywhere from World of Warcraft to MFC, variously known as the brother/girlfriend/cousin/boyfriend/sister/aunt/cat excuse.

Isabella I say ban the fucker, afterall you banned me simply for saying "open chest" as a joke :/

ComicOzzie said:
I'd like to think that I would not be embarrassed by my behavior if any of my model friends saw me interacting in another model's room. But then I guess all members think that way.

i'd also like to think that, and agree that most of us feel that way :-D
but i also know that i do act differently in some rooms than in others. i'm never a douche bag, but i'm responsive to different models in different ways....every model has a different personality, with its sense of humor, its need for respect, its openess and it's boundaries....etc, etc.

and sometimes, too, the other guys in the room will change my behavior......

i can see how a model friend visiting a room and finding me there might be surprised by that little snippet of time that she sees me....and it's happened a few times that it was something i've been asked about....but since i'm never pretending in camland, it was just something that we talked about

and in one case, something that i'm teased about....relentlessly :lol:

Reactions: ComicOzzie

Jupiter551 said:
Isabella I say ban the fucker, afterall you banned me simply for saying "open chest" as a joke :/

Did I really?! Lol! Is your premium name different? I'm sure I would have recognised your name if it were the same.
Lol generally best to introduce yourself first and then tell the jokes, as I said, I am very ban happy!

Isabella_deL said:
Jupiter551 said:

Did I really?! Lol! Is your premium name different? I'm sure I would have recognised your name if it were the same.
Lol generally best to introduce yourself first and then tell the jokes, as I said, I am very ban happy!
no it's exactly the same lol, but yeah I should have said hi before joking around lol :)

Jupiter551 said:
Isabella_deL said:
Jupiter551 said:

no it's exactly the same lol, but yeah I should have said hi before joking around lol :)

I'm just surprised I didn't recognise the name. It might have been a bad night. Usually I'll mess with trolls/morons a bit, but if I'm not in the mood sometimes I'll just ban. You're more than welcome to come back in my room any time! just avoid the letters b and b put together and we'll be ok! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.