AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how much for photosets?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteXO

Cam Model
I feel like I've been asking a lot of questions lately, but owell.

but I'm curious as to how much you sell photosets for and how many pics are in the sets? I wanna start doing this but unsure of how much to request, ya know :?

PlayboyMegan said:
I think mine are 5tkns per photo for the ones on the webcam.
I only used mfc for like a week before I stopped and started using SM so idk how much 5tkns would be in dollar/gold amount :/

CharlotteXO said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I only used mfc for like a week before I stopped and started using SM so idk how much 5tkns would be in dollar/gold amount :/

1 token = five cents so that would be 25 cents

I charge at the minimum $1 a photo for custom pics.

Typically for regular sets Ill do the same as Megan, 25 cents each pic

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
For now I have it at:

250 tokens for 10 custom pics
500 tokens for 20 custom pics

Since I've started MFC, my prices for photo sets have gradually inclined with the more photo sets I make. I give myself more experience in poses, angles and lighting each set I make and I'm no photographer. I'm not going to charge the same as I did for photos that I took a year ago that were poor quality shots with bad lighting and nothing really interesting about them, now that I've gained some knowledge and the quality is better by at least 75%. But really in the end you should really ask yourself how much you want to make off the pictures, everyone has their own expectations on what they should be making. I know I could easily charge more for my newer photo sets but I'm comfortable where my prices stand. As a low cam score model I think it's better for me if I sell them for a little cheaper and sell more of them until I build myself a big enough fan base to have a least a few guaranteed sales of more expensive photo sets.

I don't really have a set price for customs, I do but it's for very basic photos the typical, "give me some ass shots and pussy, and maybe a couple body shots too" i clearly put to message me first to ask me what you want because *fetishes are extra* which a fetish could be anything from anal to squirting and from spanking to feet jobs really. I charge based on my comfort level of what they want me to do.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TheLunaPhoenix
CharlotteXO said:
PlayboyMegan said:

As was stated before, 5 tokens = 25 cents. As 1 gold = 35 cents for the model, 1 gold per clothed pic is what I use. For topless/nude, 2 gold, and for xxx (fingers or toy in) it's 3 gold.

When members ask why so much, it's because you have to upload the pics one at a time into the message. They also have to send you a message so you can send them the pics requested.

LadyLuna said:
CharlotteXO said:
PlayboyMegan said:

As was stated before, 5 tokens = 25 cents. As 1 gold = 35 cents for the model, 1 gold per clothed pic is what I use. For topless/nude, 2 gold, and for xxx (fingers or toy in) it's 3 gold.

When members ask why so much, it's because you have to upload the pics one at a time into the message. They also have to send you a message so you can send them the pics requested.
okay, thank you. that gives me a better idea of what to charge.

I was just always unsure because one of my new regulars had given me a $150 amazon giftcard in exchange for 25 pics, so since then I've been like well shit idk what to offer people.

CharlotteXO said:
one of my new regulars had given me a $150 amazon giftcard in exchange for 25 pics, .

Score !!!! :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Too bad there arent more generous guys around like that...

SoTxBob said:
CharlotteXO said:
one of my new regulars had given me a $150 amazon giftcard in exchange for 25 pics, .

Score !!!! :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Too bad there arent more generous guys around like that...
right! I should be like, 'hey, got any friends? me and some other girls would appreciate 'em ;)'

Status
Not open for further replies.