AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offline Tip Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2012
I don't know if anyone else has asked this. I already tried the search and it brought up 43 pages. The pages I looked at were just advertising stuff. So, I decided to just suck it up and ask.

Anyways, A few days ago I received an MFC mail stating I had received an offline tip. I think it was like Nov 1 or 2. I got on today to check my account since I've been sick and the MFC mail is gone and there is no record of the tip anywhere else.
I've never received one before since I'm still new and not sure where it's really logged at. But, does anyone know why it wouldn't show up anymore or has it been like taken away?

Thank you in advance. :-D

I've never had MFC mail just disappear from my inbox.

The tip should be recorded on your Token Stats or Token Sessions page. If there isn't any record there, the tip may have been a fake or you should contact support.

Im guessing it was fake.

This is what an offline tip looks like:

glPX4.jpg

The name is where the black bars are. This might be someone trying to scam you. Like the other ladies said, check your stats. An offline tip will always be highlighted in pink, even after opening the mail.

Also, if it was highlighted in pink, maybe check your stats for refunded tokens? Its highly unlikely but if it was refunded maybe it disappeared?

That sucks if it were a scam, but yeah someone can type "x tipped you 5000 tokens while you were offline" It'll come up like any old mfc mail, but it can confuse you into thinking it was a tip. Mental though, I've never heard of this scam although I have been confused before when I've replied thanking someone and they've messaged me back, i've been like "wait, they tipped me again?!" because the subject is still the same. I guess it's not surprising that members will try that to try and get free stuff, pretty horrible though!!!

So many times, I've read MFC Mail containing an offline tip, and I'd smile and click on it to reply. Then later on, I'd come back and mistakenly assume that same person tipped that amount AGAIN...because I've received a NEW message from him saying 'Re: You have received an offline tip of 2,000 tokens from ____.' I know the 'Re:' should've given it away that it's just a reply message. That's why I think something new should be put into the subject box, such as 'You're welcome, sweetie. You deserve it." or something like that...lol.

That's good that you came here to ask about this, and that models on here gave you some answers. And I'm glad that the fake tipper didn't wind up getting free pics/vids out of it ("I tipped 100 tokens, bb. Send the blowjob vid to HornyAsFuck@yahoo.com"). :)

Two different guys on MFC straight up lied and told me that they sent me Amazon e-gift cards when they hadn't. I always check my e-mail right away when a guy says this, to make sure he isn't bullshitting me and trying to get pics/vids I'm offering as incentives (I was determined to get this pink prize wheel from Amazon). I banned both guys, and one of them happened to be a regular I had previously banned...so yeah, he isn't welcome in my room anymore.

I think any member who intentionally sends a model a fake tip deserves to be banned, unless it's some sort of mutual joke between that member and the model.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.