AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

urgent help - block specific users from sending mfc mail?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinaM

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 1, 2012
Help! Last month some asshole started trolling in my room... kept badgering me about what my age was etc, and when I wouldn't give an exact number he started calling me a brat and telling people they should leave my room. I was hurt - this was someone who had been nice to me before so I don't know what gives.
Anyway, I blocked him (I thought) and later after i cooled down sent him an mfc mail explaining that I didn't think it was fair to act that way towards me and that I didn't like to discuss personal specifics in chats. He never responded, which was fine - I figured we would go our separate ways.
But tonight he came into my chat and I got nervous so I just flat out blocked him (thought I had blocked him before). He then sent me an MFC mail saying I was a fat brat and all that.

So now I'm trying to figure out a way to totally block him from contacting me.

Re: urgent help - block specific users from sending mfc mail

Okay just done that, but that works for MFC mail too right? On the screen it just said it goes for chatroom and PM's, which I thought were separate from mfc mail messages

I'm a newb :p

augustineyork said:
Okay just done that, but that works for MFC mail too right? On the screen it just said it goes for chatroom and PM's, which I thought were separate from mfc mail messages

I'm a newb :p

Ive never received mail, PMs or anything from someone Iv'e put on ignore.
Its become second nature to ignore someone when I ban them

I'm sure he'll move on if you just ignore the message and keep him on a 60 day ban and ignore. If you continue to ignore his messages and he continues to MFC mail you, you can always contact support and they may issue him a warning.

I've only done it once before, and their were at least 30 MFC mails over about 2 days but they responded to me well, sent him a warning and I've not been bothered since.

Step one though, just ignore him and let it pass. This shit happens a lot so I suggest getting used to ignoring hate mail from banned retards. Hell, find some joy in it.

I do so love the incoherent hate mails I get after a good ol' fashion post show bannening. :love5:

Ignore works for MFC mail. I tested it between two accounts when I was experimenting once.

You may want to block him from your wall posts too. I've had blocked members who then went to my profile to post nasty comments. I now have my MFC profile set to where only people on my friends list can post on it.

Go to: Profile Settings/Block Users/ and where it says 'Block posts from', enter his screen name into the box and then click 'Block posts'. It will now block the idiot from posting messages on your profile wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.