AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wishlists

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2012
Hello ladies!

Do any of you use wish lists other than Amazon? Where do you like to get your spoils from?

Thanks!

Jupiter, I'm curious as to why you've developed an interest in the websites cam models use? First video host sites, and now wishlists?

Well i've been on MFC for about 2 1/2 months now and being new, I had questions on certain topics and wasn't sure where I could find my answers or who could answer them. I found this forum and figured it would be fair to ask my questions here.
I was contemplating on making a vid, which is why i asked my first question on this forum.
Now I am curious as to what websites, other than amazon, do models use if their viewers wanted to spoil them.
That's all.

Evvie said:
Jupiter, I'm curious as to why you've developed an interest in the websites cam models use? First video host sites, and now wishlists?

This search revealed 29 threads about wishlists. Of course, since I'm a verified model, some of those you won't be able to see. But there are at least 10 which are not in the model's only section.

Happy reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.