AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girl/girl show advice for an experienced model and a newbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2012
Hi everyone!

I've been camming on MFC since August and I think I have the hang of things pretty well, but I've never cammed with another model. My friend has asked to cam with me, and I'm totally up it. We are going to do some girl/girl shows for the next two weeks in order to help her out financially. She needs about $800 by the end of the month, so I offered to help her sign up with MyFreeCams and to do shows with her.

I guess I don't have a specific question, but I'd love any and all advice about girl/girl camming for the first time. I'm open minded and we are both comfortable with doing pretty much anything on cam (we were formerly in a relationship and we're close friends). If you could share your girl/girl camming experience or some tips, they'd be much appreciated.

Thank you so much!
Alysha
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Alysha_xoxo

Re: Girl/girl show advice for an experienced model and a new

I'm not a model but one thing i would say is to figure out how far or what you're both willing to do on cam, in public, group and private before hand. That way you are both clear on what could happen if someone asks for something and you know the limits of what you're both happy with.
I'm not saying write up a list of will's and won't, just be clear between yourselves what you're both happy to do in public chat, in group chat and in private.

Other than that, just have fun and don't let it affect your friendship.

ComicOzzie said:
Try not to be one of those girl-girl couplings that just sits there giggling and getting drunk on cam.

Don't think that'll be a problem. Not to be too revealing but we're involved romantically/sexually as it is. So whatever we end up doing will be genuine...I've just never done G/G on cam and Im not sure what to expect. Thank you. :)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan

You should do a search for this type of topic and see what ya get, might have already been posted about before :)

Also, Im sure if you post this topic in the models only section you'll get some answers from models who have actually done GG shows :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: curvyredhead

You know whenever I've seen girlgirl shows on cam they always seem to do better when it doesn't look like you've planned anything, even though I think you should plan things/possible topics beforehand, just seems more fun if it's genuine and you're playing it by ear.

ComicOzzie said:
Try not to be one of those girl-girl couplings that just sits there giggling and getting drunk on cam.

+1
Some booze is fine, but being total shitfaced ruins more girl girl shows, and in general discourages tipping. I like the idea of at least agreeing on the first few topics and then going with the flow.

I live with my GF who is also a camgirl. When we are not sick (like the past two weeks) we do g/g shows almost daily. I have also been a part of a number of multi-girl get to gethers for camming.
A couple things.
-Are you interested in camming from two accounts, or just one? There are benefits to both of course. Camming from two can create cross promotion, esp if your cam scores differ or you two tend to draw different kinds of audiences. If your planning on camming from one account it can be easier to build room numbers. Less confusion, less to manage etc.
-This might not sound very sexy or fun but decide not only what ya wana do in public/group/prvt/tru prvt but also decide on prices. How much you both feel comfy charging for making-out, going down on each other, strap on play, spankings, Lotion, whatever is it you two intend on doing on cam. Ya don't wana have to stop your show to have a decision about it, argue or what have you. This also includes if you two plan on camming on two accounts. Are you going to ask the tipper to tip both accounts for certain things? How do you intend on working prvts. Etc.
-I suggest having an open discussion, just casually about each camming style. Type or music, vibe, how you like to set up your room, cam, computer etc. No surprises :) Might not seem like a big deal, but when you are so used to one thing and get thrown in a different situation....well...ya never know.
-A couple things that might get annoying but in my experience happen regardless, so yeah. Saying the other person's name. Even when it's listed in your topic, or profile or branded on your forehead. You will be asked each other's names a billion times. If one girl is recieveing a little more attention then the other. If your going to camming together often chances are the attention will vary each night/day. Do not let either party get discouraged by this. Each girl has her time in the spotlight. This is even more prevalent when goals are set are separate accounts.
-Toys...What do each of you have...what are you willing to share/not share. How you take care of them. Don't wana gross each other out or cross any lines that you might not realize your crossing.

If I can think of anything else I will be sure to post them!

curvyredhead said:
I live with my GF who is also a camgirl. When we are not sick (like the past two weeks) we do g/g shows almost daily. I have also been a part of a number of multi-girl get to gethers for camming.
A couple things.
-Are you interested in camming from two accounts, or just one? There are benefits to both of course. Camming from two can create cross promotion, esp if your cam scores differ or you two tend to draw different kinds of audiences. If your planning on camming from one account it can be easier to build room numbers. Less confusion, less to manage etc.
-This might not sound very sexy or fun but decide not only what ya wana do in public/group/prvt/tru prvt but also decide on prices. How much you both feel comfy charging for making-out, going down on each other, strap on play, spankings, Lotion, whatever is it you two intend on doing on cam. Ya don't wana have to stop your show to have a decision about it, argue or what have you. This also includes if you two plan on camming on two accounts. Are you going to ask the tipper to tip both accounts for certain things? How do you intend on working prvts. Etc.
-I suggest having an open discussion, just casually about each camming style. Type or music, vibe, how you like to set up your room, cam, computer etc. No surprises :) Might not seem like a big deal, but when you are so used to one thing and get thrown in a different situation....well...ya never know.
-A couple things that might get annoying but in my experience happen regardless, so yeah. Saying the other person's name. Even when it's listed in your topic, or profile or branded on your forehead. You will be asked each other's names a billion times. If one girl is recieveing a little more attention then the other. If your going to camming together often chances are the attention will vary each night/day. Do not let either party get discouraged by this. Each girl has her time in the spotlight. This is even more prevalent when goals are set are separate accounts.
-Toys...What do each of you have...what are you willing to share/not share. How you take care of them. Don't wana gross each other out or cross any lines that you might not realize your crossing.

If I can think of anything else I will be sure to post them!

thank you SO much for all of the information! I'm going to go over a lot with her tonight to make sure she's ready to cam. I appreciate the tips so much. :)

Reactions: 16_bit

My two cent on camming from one account vs two.

As a member I find it much better to have a single account vs two for MFC. In the interest of fairness you can alternate shows and off course have your regulars add the other person to their friends list, twitter etc.

I am happy to see a favorite model cam with another girl, and will even tip if she is on other girls account. But what is confusing as maddening as hell is to see 1500 tokens for a shower show, hit the topic and then be told on you need to go to other girls cam site and tip there. Similar with tokens for spanking I don't want to have switch sites to tip for that.

The other advantage is that the less time your cams are on the higher your camscores.

HiGirlsRHot said:
My two cent on camming from one account vs two.

As a member I find it much better to have a single account vs two for MFC. In the interest of fairness you can alternate shows and off course have your regulars add the other person to their friends list, twitter etc.

I am happy to see a favorite model cam with another girl, and will even tip if she is on other girls account. But what is confusing as maddening as hell is to see 1500 tokens for a shower show, hit the topic and then be told on you need to go to other girls cam site and tip there. Similar with tokens for spanking I don't want to have switch sites to tip for that.

The other advantage is that the less time your cams are on the higher your camscores.

Thanks for this info! We've decided to cam from my account, but set up an MFC profile for her to adhere to the rules. She isn't worried/interested in camscore or this being a regular thing, and I'm simply splitting all profits from girl/girl shows with her. I know, for sure, she won't be doing solo camming on her account - just shows with me on my account. It'll make it easier for us and for our viewers, especially since I have regulars.

Reactions: 16_bit

PlayboyMegan said:
Hope you're not the jealous type because guys will compare you both all night. "the one on the right is hotter." "the one on the left has bigger boobs." etc.
This

*be careful to keep the interaction between you to strickly your camming relationship, and don't let the personal one come into play, things might be thrown around because talking with a friend brings your guard down, so be cautious if you aren't wanting to share your name, location, and other personal life stuff. (i'm pretty sure if any guy has seen all of my shows he'd know ever last personal detail about me due to camming with other girls :woops: )

*also i've cammed with 2 different girls both where nightmares because they had never cammed before, they really didnt understand that you need to be engaging, and flirty, or talkative or something.

*i'd encourage you not to drink at least the first time, imagine if you where in her shoes drinking on your first night.

*and YES the whole comparing thing is not good... if your friend is not super confident with herself then maybe teaming up for her first time camming is not ideal.

here is why: when you are alone besides trolls and haters you are going to have nothing but men who are there because they are attracted to you and they will compliment you and boost your confidence while you are becoming comfortable with camming but your regulars probably wont do that for her, even if they find her attractive everything is going to be a competition so instead of being flattered she may feel guilty because compliments come in like * oh the blonde one is so much prettier or * wow your tits are nicer which doesnt make camming as easy as when your alone and get compliments like wow you are pretty or you have nice tits

i do not mean to be discouraging at all. i just have had some real weird times online in this situation. i think you'd be a bit better off if you encouraged her to try it alone a time or two first. :twocents-02cents:

Thanks for all of the added tips, everyone. Can't tell ya how much I appreciate them. I think we'll be okay with the whole comparision/jealousy thing. Neither of us are very competitive or jealous, and we certainly know the ban/ignore button is an easy option for trolls.

We went over do's and do not's and we're working on a set price list. I may also post about this in the model's only section as someone else had suggested. Thanks again so much for all of the help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.