AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mygirlfund account question...how long?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2012
Hello.
So I have a question for any MGF girls here....is a girl's account becomes inactive, someone said that means it COULD be under review. How long would it take them to review chats and messages to determine if / when a model can be activated again? I walk talking to a girl last Sunday night and when i signed on Monday afternoon, we was just gone. I know the girl well enough to now that she didn't just leave...so she must be suspected of something there. Any input you might have would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chuck

It probably would not take longer than a week, but I have no experience with MGF.

I'm not an MGF girl so I have no idea how it works inside, but for the sake of your sanity, I hope she comes back because it seems you really like her. However, sometimes things happen and girls just quit camming and that's that. It's not ideal for the members left wondering, but it happens pretty frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.