AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the longest it has taken you to get paid?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2012
MFC has always been pretty good about paying me two days after the money supposably sends out.. this time it has taken four. Now I know that on the wiki guide it says that it can take up to four days. My question is: Why now all of a sudden is it going to take four days? I email MFC and they won't give me any straight forward answers.

DiamondXTC said:
MFC has always been pretty good about paying me two days after the money supposably sends out.. this time it has taken four. Now I know that on the wiki guide it says that it can take up to four days. My question is: Why now all of a sudden is it going to take four days? I email MFC and they won't give me any straight forward answers.
Payday fell on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday are not business days/banks are closed :) Always look at when the pay day falls on and keep in mind if it's about to be the weekend or if it's a holiday!

Reactions: LadyLuna
Well, first off...which method are you using to get paid?
I do direct deposit. Often times (when pay take place on the weekend) I wont get paid sometimes for 3 to 5 days.
The first time MFC paid me was via check. It took almost a month. I had already gotten 2 other paychecks by the time I got it in the mail.

With these two methods (the only 2 I can really talk about) even if we use the same one...it can differ from person to person. Depending on your bank, or your location.

Reactions: Neira_
but this is only if you use the bank right? because I still use payoneer and I'm trying to cross over, but I got paid at like 430 am EST on the 16th which I guess is about 1:30am pacific so only an hour and a half into the new day really.... i need to save up a bit before i switch to the bank because that extra 5 days or whatever will sting the first time...

I remember a while back, waiting several weeks to get a paycheck from Webcams.com. They had gotten rid of the very convenient payment method I had been using, so I had to change my payment method to something called Paxum. I had to scan and send all these documents to get approved for Paxum, and for some reason, every attempt got denied. So I gave up and ended up switching my payment method to check, which was the one payment method I wanted to avoid.....

Status
Not open for further replies.