AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CamScore and MyGirlFund

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyRileyMae

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 11, 2013
twitter.com
Hello All!!

I have been on MFC for about a month now and I am not able to get on as often as I'd like because I dont have internet at my new home yet. My CamScore is EXTREMELY low, like a little lower than 500 :eek: :shock:

Yeah, right?!?! It's terrible. Other than rebuilding it the obvious way, which is going in and making money haha. Is there any other way that I can rebuild my camscore??? I have a Twitter and Tumblr for my "alternate ego" (lol) but it seems that there is not a lot of people following me on either of them.

I will be getting internet soon, I just live in a VERY RURAL area which makes my options limited and very expensive. Therefore, finances are not going so well. Anywho, any way I can get a better camscore? Like does it ever go back up?

Also, I have a little "rant" on MGF. They CLAIM that I tried to send another member my email addy in a "coded" message. I tried to dispute it but they were not having any of it. Now, I have to wait 60 days until I can reapply!!! I am livid with this fact because I was making WAYYY more on MGF than MFC. Anyone else have these issues?!

Thanks so much girlies!!! Hope to hear from someone soon! :)

The only way to increase your camscore is to make money. Specifically, make more money in less time than you do now. You could offer deals on content you make, maybe giving a lower price for offline tips. Some girls offer discounted skypes, but be sure to use a VPN for security reasons. There's plenty of ideas, you just need to maybe look around at other girls and see what works for them, and then figure out what works for you.

Honestly, the best advice? Get verified here. :) Once you have model status, we have loads of helpful advice and tips and threads to look through. We even have a whole thread dedicated to MGF.

Until you're on the other side of the forum, where it's all pillow fights, rainbows, and kittens, have a look at Evvie's helpful thread here:

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14554

This might seem kind of cruel, and I apologize if you take it that way. But I just checked out your MFC profile and you might do well to put a smile on your face and seem a little more inviting. In some of those photos, you actually look like you're a bit pissed off. Well, I know you are about the cam score. But, seriously, lighten up your image with a smile. I always check profiles before visiting a model, and I suspect a lot of guys do.

Status
Not open for further replies.