AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC minimum setting, where?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2013
I've come across 2 models now who have set a minimum tip in MFC and couldn't figure out how to adjust it to something else. One model had set it to like 50 tokens. Anyway, any model know where this is set in MFC?
Thanks!

If they want to change it, they do it from the model web broadcaster. Along the bottom of the screen there's a button called 'options'. If they click that, a box will popup, then they have to hit the 'advanced' tab and they'll see the 'minimum tip amount' box.

If they're using the software, I have no idea how to change it as I haven't seen the software in well over a year.

I can understand blocking tips under 10, but setting a 50 minimum just seems like refusing perfectly good money....

Reactions: SexySteph
zippypinhead said:
I can understand blocking tips under 10, but setting a 50 minimum just seems like refusing perfectly good money....

I think new models don't understand how off-putting that can be to members. My first few days I had a minimum setting of 20 (I think) until someone let me know that it was probably hindering me. I really had no idea.

Thanks for the answer!
AllisonWilder said:
zippypinhead said:

I think new models don't understand how off-putting that can be to members. My first few days I had a minimum setting of 20 (I think) until someone let me know that it was probably hindering me. I really had no idea.
Exactly, and the two models I told that to (one was the 50 one) were perfectly willing to adjust it, but they couldn't figure it out! They had stumbled into it while setting it initially but couldn't find their way back to it. Was frustrating for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.