AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Telling family

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 20, 2013
Twitter Username
@Heather_MFC
MFC Username
Heather
Hi pretty ladies!

I just started camming something like a month ago and I love it. I have no problem with friends or co-workers or anything finding out about what I do, but I am having some second-thoughts about telling my family (parents and older brother). I haven't ruled out making up a story about what it is I do, but the thing is I hate lying like that to the people I care about especially if I'm actually enjoying my life and proud of myself. It just kinda eats away at me when I have to hide something about myself like that.

So - I'm looking for models who have told their family what you do. Do you have any advice? Can you share some stories? If anyone had negative reactions, how did you handle them?

Thanks!

xoxo Lana

You should get models only status so that you can read the threads in that section. Theres a TON of helpful stuff in there.
It also considered good forum etiquette to search before posting a new thread :thumbleft: :handgestures-salute:

Thanks guys! I did some searching but obviously not enough to find something! Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.